Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! 15:24 - Mar 19 with 4255 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd rather not pay too much over £100, but have no clue really. Anyone got a good/reliable one they'd like to recommend?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:52 - Mar 19 with 1590 viewsNthQldITFC

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:39 - Mar 19 by NewcyBlue

I never knew I needed it beforehand.

Honestly Dollers, what a vacuum hoover it is. We have 5 cats and it deals with all of them superbly. It’s light, and the turbo button is jolly good fun.

That sounds fantastic, I'll get one for my garden. How many cats before you have to empty the bag please? And does the turbo button make it much messier?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 17:08 - Mar 19 with 1571 viewshoppy

Much more than £100, and you'll have been taken to the cleaners...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 17:12 - Mar 19 with 1561 viewsNewcyBlue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:52 - Mar 19 by NthQldITFC

That sounds fantastic, I'll get one for my garden. How many cats before you have to empty the bag please? And does the turbo button make it much messier?

It’s bagless.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 17:44 - Mar 19 with 1543 viewsSeablu

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 17:12 - Mar 19 by NewcyBlue

It’s bagless.

Does that mean you can see the cats in there?
That might upset the kids.
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 17:51 - Mar 19 with 1540 viewsflimflam

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:25 - Mar 19 by Steve_M

Henry the Hoover, might be a bit more but they are good and reliable.

George his big brother is a beast of a machine

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:10 - Mar 19 with 1529 viewsWeWereZombies

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:08 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

My Mrs always had Dysons but fancied a Shark but sent it back - she reckoned it was useless.

Unwanted birthday present?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:21 - Mar 19 with 1525 viewsWeWereZombies

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 17:12 - Mar 19 by NewcyBlue

It’s bagless.

Actually I believe you spell the poor creature's name Bagpuss...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:35 - Mar 19 with 1519 viewsjeera

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:17 - Mar 19 by Giant_Midget

I bought a "box damaged" vax recently from Ebay for £90 directly from vax. It was brand new and I couldn't spot any issues with the box. Also came with a 2 year guarantee. Link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vax-Blade-32V-Cordless-Vacuum-Cleaner-TBT3V1P1-BOX-DA

Vax's back up service is crazy too.

I posted a few weeks ago that I once bought a carpet shampooer which had a small faulty piece inside. It was a valve thing and a doddle to remove so I called them and asked for a replacement part, but instead they sent a whole new machine and didn't want the other one back.

A waste really as I've still got the thing, new as the day I bought it, but still with no part for it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:36 - Mar 19 with 1518 viewseireblue

Change to wooden flooring, and buy a broom.

You will definitely get a reasonably good broom for under 100, and that will reduce your carbon footprint as well.

Does that help?
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:46 - Mar 19 with 1515 viewsPecker

Shark mate. 5 year guarantee and brilliant. Always brought Dyson before, but the Shark is much, much better. Usually around the £100 mark I think. Ignore all other suggestions.
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:54 - Mar 19 with 1503 viewsClapham_Junction

I'd echo this. I'm a bit of a clean freak and haven't found one as good as a Henry (probably why they are so commonly used by cleaners). They are seemingly indestructible - the one I have now is over 10 years old.

Plus they're made in the UK.
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:57 - Mar 19 with 1493 viewsSteve_M

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:50 - Mar 19 by monytowbray

When everyone is so bored a vacuum cleaner thread will probably get to at least 3 pages.

And that's without even the merest hint of an argument.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:19 - Mar 19 with 1473 viewsNthQldITFC

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:57 - Mar 19 by Steve_M

B0ll0cks to you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:32 - Mar 19 with 1467 viewsmonytowbray

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 18:57 - Mar 19 by Steve_M

You starting?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:49 - Mar 19 with 1455 viewsPecker

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:32 - Mar 19 by monytowbray

You starting?

Boris has a Shark vacuum cleaner.
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:50 - Mar 19 with 1453 viewsmonytowbray

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:49 - Mar 19 by Pecker

Boris has a Shark vacuum cleaner.

I’d expect him to be more of a snake kinda guy.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:52 - Mar 19 with 1449 viewsPecker

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 19:50 - Mar 19 by monytowbray

I’d expect him to be more of a snake kinda guy.

Checks avatar.
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 21:38 - Mar 19 with 1429 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 22:24 - Mar 19 with 1408 viewsDurovigutum

Another vote for Henry. We’ve had Dysons and Vax units but Henry is miles ahead. Also, made in Britain by a British firm paying tax in Britain to Britain.
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 07:23 - Mar 20 with 1355 viewsRadlett_blue

They all suck.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 07:26 - Mar 20 with 1354 viewshampstead_blue

Henry's are good but very heavy.

How about a recon-Dyson?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 08:06 - Mar 20 with 1333 viewsBrixtonBlue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:50 - Mar 19 by monytowbray

When everyone is so bored a vacuum cleaner thread will probably get to at least 3 pages.

Sucks, doesn't it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Henry on 08:23 - Mar 20 with 1330 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024