Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gamblers of TWTD... 18:02 - Mar 20 with 5562 viewsSpruceMoose

...what exactly are you betting on these days?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gamblers of TWTD... on 12:01 - Mar 21 with 3105 viewsWestover

Racing post greyhound TV on every night from 6pm I believe, I have a bet on the Irish greyhounds now and again using the Barkingbuzz on the IGB web site.
Gamblers of TWTD... on 12:32 - Mar 21 with 3081 viewsClareBlue

Gamblers of TWTD... on 12:01 - Mar 21 by Westover

Racing post greyhound TV on every night from 6pm I believe, I have a bet on the Irish greyhounds now and again using the Barkingbuzz on the IGB web site.

Social distancing no problem at greyhounf meetings. Went to Limerick last month and there was about 20 people there in the Stadium.
Gamblers of TWTD... on 12:35 - Mar 21 with 3076 viewsmidastouch

I've had a little bit of money on Josh to win us the FIFA Ultimate Quaran-Team at 33/1. Worth a punt just for a bit of fun. He's got a tough draw though and the guy who he is playing first game on Sunday is meant to have a very similar rank. As I said, just a bit of fun. There is still Irish horse racing but only 1 meeting a day mostly.

Today: Thurles (IRE)
Sunday: Downpatrick (IRE)
Monday: Naas (IRE)
Tuesday: Clonmel (IRE)
Wednesday: Dundalk (AW) (IRE)
Thursday: Cork (IRE)

If not why not watch drivers such as Max Verstappen try their hand at the The Race All-Star esports Battle - Australian F1 GP alternative event, link here:
That is a replay so no book being run on that although there are lots of Esports you can bet on but I don't know much about those, but apparently they are growing quickly in popularity.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 12:45]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Gamblers of TWTD... on 12:40 - Mar 21 with 3070 viewsTheonlywayisup

Hello....I feel I am quite educated to have some good input on this thread.

I use sports betting as my income and from a financial point of view times will be slow but in the grand scheme of things of course I am not worried about that.

I have since turned my attention to stocks and shares. The skills needed to win at sports betting is similar to that of shares and with the current climate of the world now is possibly the best time in decades to get involved.

Of course be careful and start small. I would recommend etoro and you can even have a virtual account there so you can see how you go without risking anything at the beginning to hone your skills.

It's also worth noting poker sites are experiencing somewhat of a poker boom so once again a good time to learn and become good at something that can have a financial reward.

GL.
Gamblers of TWTD... on 13:14 - Mar 21 with 3049 viewsuefacup81

Gamblers of TWTD... on 19:34 - Mar 20 by hampstead_blue

Proof.....come on, this is the TWTD forum...we need def info.

Either a pic of your trashed cock or incognito browsing history....(what? too rude?)

Done

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Gamblers of TWTD... on 13:25 - Mar 21 with 3038 viewsGaryCooper

Life expectancy.
Gamblers of TWTD... on 18:27 - Mar 21 with 2991 viewsMelford

Gamblers of TWTD... on 18:34 - Mar 20 by factual_blue

The Roadkill Cafe - from your grille to our grill.

I did a special Endangered Species menu a while back, "Where Every steak is a rare steak".

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Gamblers of TWTD... on 19:06 - Mar 21 with 2988 viewsITFCson

As someone who bets a lot every week and counts on betting as part of my income this was a concern. However I’ve taken this opportunity to try and learn about stocks and shares. This unfortunate situation is going to provide plenty of good opportunities to buy low.
Another positive is this situation is going to be costing the bookies millions if not billions and that’s nice to see.
Login to get fewer ads

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:08 - Mar 22 with 2914 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I always take three weeks off after Cheltenham so the lack of betting opportunities makes no difference to me personally.

The cancellation of the national meeting next month and the likely loss of the flat season hits me much harder.

Saying that, making a fair few thousand at Cheltenham this year will tide me over for a while.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:12 - Mar 22 with 2905 viewsstrikalite

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:08 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I always take three weeks off after Cheltenham so the lack of betting opportunities makes no difference to me personally.

The cancellation of the national meeting next month and the likely loss of the flat season hits me much harder.

Saying that, making a fair few thousand at Cheltenham this year will tide me over for a while.

I see the dogs are still running in Romford Rommy...have you still got your dog?
Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:18 - Mar 22 with 2896 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:12 - Mar 22 by strikalite

I see the dogs are still running in Romford Rommy...have you still got your dog?

I haven’t. Decision was made above my head a while back to split from the trainer. Caused a bit of a drama.

That and the fact I’m never in Romford (although I am right now for the weekend as it goes) anymore because of uni, I don’t really see much of the dogs these days.

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:26 - Mar 22 with 2882 viewsstrikalite

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:18 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I haven’t. Decision was made above my head a while back to split from the trainer. Caused a bit of a drama.

That and the fact I’m never in Romford (although I am right now for the weekend as it goes) anymore because of uni, I don’t really see much of the dogs these days.

I don't quite understand why the greyhounds are running(here in Pboro too)behind closed doors but the horse racing isn't? Even behind closed doors the racing business could continue and surely an even bigger potential at this moment to make even more money than usual through the betting side online...
Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:31 - Mar 22 with 2881 viewsLeaky

Gamblers of TWTD... on 08:41 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

You are going to be making one hell of a mess with that set up, you need the right tool for the job:

https://www.sporting-rifle.com/features/whats-the-best-deer-stalking-calibre/

No chance Yanks are panic buying guns. World shortage. Tesco wil only allow you to buy 3
Gamblers of TWTD... on 16:13 - Mar 22 with 2862 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:26 - Mar 22 by strikalite

I don't quite understand why the greyhounds are running(here in Pboro too)behind closed doors but the horse racing isn't? Even behind closed doors the racing business could continue and surely an even bigger potential at this moment to make even more money than usual through the betting side online...

Greyhound racing is becoming graded racing basically from today onwards. Which means the greyhounds that race are running at their home track. Not allowed to run at a track that isn’t their local.

Whereas there is a lot of travelling for horse racing as obviously there isn’t a local track system where they stick to their own.

Gamblers of TWTD... on 17:12 - Mar 22 with 2837 viewsjeera

Gamblers of TWTD... on 16:13 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Greyhound racing is becoming graded racing basically from today onwards. Which means the greyhounds that race are running at their home track. Not allowed to run at a track that isn’t their local.

Whereas there is a lot of travelling for horse racing as obviously there isn’t a local track system where they stick to their own.

Are the dogs staying in their own lanes or not co-operating with the whole distancing measures?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gamblers of TWTD... on 18:55 - Mar 22 with 2808 viewsWestover

Gamblers of TWTD... on 16:13 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

There is talk of stopping all Greyhound racing, and although they run at the same track every time the trainer might have his kennels over an hours driving away or more.
Gamblers of TWTD... on 20:51 - Mar 22 with 2777 viewsRyorry

Gamblers of TWTD... on 15:08 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Have always said Rommy that you need to talk in points, not pounds - the latter doesn't come across well, esp since there are people on here who've said they have problems with gambling.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024