Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. 07:09 - Apr 6 with 928 viewsBlueBadger

Its called 'why are you doing it that way?' and believe me, there's no winners.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 07:12 - Apr 6 with 915 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....and what exactly were you doing to Mrs Badger?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 07:23 - Apr 6 with 886 viewsNewcyBlue

That’s a classic. It’s a long the lines of “do you have to?” Which can be asked at any time, usually when you’re doing something innocuous such as breathing, or sitting down doing nothing at all.

My only suggestion, if you don’t want to murder her, is just to apologise profusely.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 07:31 - Apr 6 with 864 viewsMoriarty

That game, Bluebadger, is for beginners.

The more advanced game is “why did you do it that way” or “you should have done it the other way” which are played after you did it exactly how she asked.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 7:35]

fka omuircheartaigh

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 09:02 - Apr 6 with 763 viewsfactual_blue

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 07:12 - Apr 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

.....and what exactly were you doing to Mrs Badger?

Badgering her?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 10:22 - Apr 6 with 690 viewsfactual_blue

Medical question for you.

Given the opportunity to carry out a battery of medical tests on boris, which ones would you select, and how many pairs of elbow-length rubber gloves would you need?

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 10:23 - Apr 6 with 684 viewsKeno

have you got to the 'but you know that doesn't go there' stage yet?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 10:24 - Apr 6 with 682 viewsmonytowbray

She's trying to teach you how to give her an orgasm mate, just follow her instructions.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 10:25 - Apr 6 with 679 viewsfactual_blue

Have you tried the 'I need a new part, but the shops are closed and Amazon is out of stock' gambit?

Login to get fewer ads

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 11:45 - Apr 6 with 618 viewshoppy

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 10:25 - Apr 6 by factual_blue

Have you tried the 'I need a new part, but the shops are closed and Amazon is out of stock' gambit?

Don't you just go to your local pharmacy?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 11:52 - Apr 6 with 605 viewsbefxblue

I like when you get asked "what do you think we should have for dinner tonight?", without realising there is a correct answer that she already knows.
Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 11:53 - Apr 6 with 604 viewsbritbiker

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 10:23 - Apr 6 by Keno

have you got to the 'but you know that doesn't go there' stage yet?

Its still not as bad as the 'your mate does it better' stage.
Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 12:06 - Apr 6 with 575 viewsEwan_Oozami

Stock answer from me:

"I don't know, I'm an old bloke, what do you expect, Joe effing Wicks?"

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 13:10 - Apr 6 with 528 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mrs Badger has invented a new game for lockdown. on 11:52 - Apr 6 by befxblue

I like when you get asked "what do you think we should have for dinner tonight?", without realising there is a correct answer that she already knows.

Correct answer to that one is to turn it into a ‘game’ and get them to guess what you fancy, the first guess invariably being what they want

Works best with takeaway

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024