Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need a harder hitting debate on here 13:39 - Apr 7 with 2042 viewsBluefish

and you lot aren't quite there for football and clueless on the monarchy so let's try something different.

I've just finished watching Onward so let's name best Disney pixar animations

I'll help out but in no order

Toy Story - phenomenal film and number 2 is arguably better
Inside Out - so so clever to do that in a kids film
Wall-E - underrated and so relevant now
Monsters Inc - genius stuff

Edit: Lion King removed, so Nemo is promoted. It should have always made the list anyway

Other mentions for Nemo (obvs) and Coco
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 13:59]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 1594 viewsitfcjoe

Lion King isn't Pixar, no point engaging further with someone so clueless

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:46 - Apr 7 with 1576 viewsIllinoisblue

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:42 - Apr 7 by itfcjoe

The one where Joe nutmegs fishers, then turns and does it again just because

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:56 - Apr 7 with 1541 viewsBluefish

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:42 - Apr 7 by itfcjoe

Top point Joers I added Pixar in later, it started as just Disney but there again Pixar used to be separate as well in the toy story era.

I will remove lion King

Lambert Out! (n/t) on 13:56 - Apr 7 with 1536 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:57 - Apr 7 with 1529 viewsBluefish

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:46 - Apr 7 by Illinoisblue

The one where Joe nutmegs fishers, then turns and does it again just because

People have been praying for me to make a slip up like that on football for so many years. The day hasn't come yet but for it to come on Disney is just as heartbreaking for me

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:59 - Apr 7 with 1505 viewsStNeotsBlue

Agree Wall-E is underrated. Incredibles and Up deserve a mention too. Toy Story is the winner though
We need a harder hitting debate on here on 14:02 - Apr 7 with 1492 viewsbrazil1982

How old are you?
We need a harder hitting debate on here on 14:16 - Apr 7 with 1452 viewsitfcjoe

There is barely a bad Pixar movie, but think the Cars ones are the weakest and not seen all of them

I find Wall-E a bit boring, doesn't grab attention enough but a good movie nonetheless

All 4 Toy Story's are excellent, I think the 3rd is the best of the lot but hard to judge as technology moves on so far between each one.

Inside Out very good, and very underrated and Incredibles are good for a watch - would personally but Incredibles, and the 1st Monsters Inc above Nemo.

Up isn't really a good enough kids story for Pixar, but Ratatouille is very under rated

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 14:51 - Apr 7 with 1405 viewsIllinoisblue

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 13:57 - Apr 7 by Bluefish

People have been praying for me to make a slip up like that on football for so many years. The day hasn't come yet but for it to come on Disney is just as heartbreaking for me

Dis nae normal

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:06 - Apr 7 with 1383 viewsBluefish

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 14:02 - Apr 7 by brazil1982

How old are you?

I am 40

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:21 - Apr 7 with 1350 viewsRyorry

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:06 - Apr 7 by Bluefish

I am 40

... going on 4.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:39 - Apr 7 with 1321 viewsVaughan8

"Toy Story - phenomenal film and number 2 is arguably better " - 2 is the worst one. How can you be wrong on so many things haha

Inside out and Monsters Inc are great also. Wall-E didn't really do it for me!
We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:47 - Apr 7 with 1296 viewsgainsboroughblue

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:21 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

... going on 4.

Months

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:57 - Apr 7 with 1280 viewsJakeITFC

Toy Story 2 is arguably one of the best films ever made, so that gets my vote.

Wall-E and Monsters Inc. personal favourites of mine from the rest.
We need a harder hitting debate on here on 16:23 - Apr 7 with 1248 viewsMattinLondon

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 14:16 - Apr 7 by itfcjoe

There is barely a bad Pixar movie, but think the Cars ones are the weakest and not seen all of them

I find Wall-E a bit boring, doesn't grab attention enough but a good movie nonetheless

All 4 Toy Story's are excellent, I think the 3rd is the best of the lot but hard to judge as technology moves on so far between each one.

Inside Out very good, and very underrated and Incredibles are good for a watch - would personally but Incredibles, and the 1st Monsters Inc above Nemo.

Up isn't really a good enough kids story for Pixar, but Ratatouille is very under rated

The first ten minutes of ‘Up’...I’m still mentally scared from watching that.
We need a harder hitting debate on here on 16:50 - Apr 7 with 1217 viewsBluefish

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:21 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

... going on 4.

I tend to ignore you but I have come to the conclusion that you are a bit of a nasty piece of work. All the best to you I hope you find help with it

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 16:58 - Apr 7 with 1204 viewsJ2BLUE

I saw Monsters Inc the same day as Shallow Hal. Two of the worst films i've ever seen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 17:12 - Apr 7 with 1189 viewsMattinLondon

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 15:47 - Apr 7 by gainsboroughblue

Months

To be fair to blubbers he describes himself as an odious little chap. So you have to give full credit to him for honesty.
We need a harder hitting debate on here on 17:34 - Apr 7 with 1171 viewsBluefish

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 16:58 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

I saw Monsters Inc the same day as Shallow Hal. Two of the worst films i've ever seen.

Wow

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 17:37 - Apr 7 with 1168 viewsBluefish

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 16:23 - Apr 7 by MattinLondon

The first ten minutes of ‘Up’...I’m still mentally scared from watching that.

took my eldest to seenit in the cinema when it first came out so I hadn't had any warnings. 1st time I ever cried in the cinema and the film was only 10 minutes old. Only other film to achieve that in the cinema was toy story 3 but that was towards the end of the film

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 17:59 - Apr 7 with 1142 viewsRyorry

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 16:50 - Apr 7 by Bluefish

I tend to ignore you but I have come to the conclusion that you are a bit of a nasty piece of work. All the best to you I hope you find help with it

So you ignore me except for reading those of my posts where I get fed up with your tedious trolling, or downvote you - your skewed reaction is therefore comprehendable.

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 18:04 - Apr 7 with 1136 viewsBluefish

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 17:59 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

So you ignore me except for reading those of my posts where I get fed up with your tedious trolling, or downvote you - your skewed reaction is therefore comprehendable.

Blah blah hate blah anger blah blah

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 18:12 - Apr 7 with 1119 viewsRyorry

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 18:04 - Apr 7 by Bluefish

Blah blah hate blah anger blah blah

Suffice it to say I have never posted defamatory, or deliberately nasty personal remarks such as you made in your previous post to me, about anyone.*

*With the possible exception of trilling Budgies.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 18:15]

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 18:16 - Apr 7 with 1109 viewshampstead_blue

Surf's Up is a fave here.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

We need a harder hitting debate on here on 18:25 - Apr 7 with 1088 viewsPecker

Bambi. So sad yet so good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024