Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert 16:17 - May 14 with 4277 viewshampstead_blue

Of course. She's an expert on climate change at 17 after bunking off loads of school.

Whatever next!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:20 - May 14 with 2153 viewsmonytowbray

She speaks more truth about climate change than most because she has no financial interests and will actually have to live through the sh1tshow previous generations created.

Let that sink in...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:20 - May 14 with 2151 viewsfooters

Are you trying to beat the record you got with the Chambers thread?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:22 - May 14 with 2142 viewsSpruceMoose

Predictably triggered Gammon shakes limp knob angrily at the sky.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 16:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:23 - May 14 with 2124 viewsSpruceMoose

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:20 - May 14 by footers

Are you trying to beat the record you got with the Chambers thread?

Knowing fook all about anything doesn't seem to prevent dear old Hampster from flapping his gums though. Seems like he should hold himself to his own standards really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:25 - May 14 with 2100 viewsChutney

I think she's been a fabulous force for change, a great ambassador for the biggest threat to humankind that exists and has awoken many to the issue. Whether she has the credentials and experience required to equip her sufficiently in this role I don't know, but I would trust those that put her there to be best placed to establish that.

Good on her.
CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:27 - May 14 with 2076 viewsEwan_Oozami

I think they should have Nigel Lawson on for balance....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:29 - May 14 with 2070 viewseireblue

“...the young activist had launched a children-first campaign to help protect young lives against COVID-19, pledging a grant of €92,000 ($100,000), awarded to her by Danish NGO Human Act, toward the effort.”

I guess one thing she hasn’t done is double dipped into tax payer money.

“Like the climate crisis, the coronavirus pandemic is a child-rights crisis,” said Thunberg. “It will affect all children, now and in the long-term, but vulnerable groups will be impacted the most. I’m asking everyone to step up and join me in support of UNICEF’s vital work to save children’s lives, to protect health and continue education.”

It is a media news panel that has also featured other people in the media like film types.
CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:29 - May 14 with 2062 viewsfooters

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:23 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

Knowing fook all about anything doesn't seem to prevent dear old Hampster from flapping his gums though. Seems like he should hold himself to his own standards really.

Posts inflammatory thread, runs away. Strange.

Login to get fewer ads

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:29 - May 14 with 2062 viewsSpruceMoose

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:27 - May 14 by Ewan_Oozami

I think they should have Nigel Lawson on for balance....

Hampster would love that I imagine. He'd willing let someone on the right take a dump in his mouth if there was the slightest chance someone on the left might have to smell it.

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:30 - May 14 with 2050 viewsSpruceMoose

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:29 - May 14 by footers

Posts inflammatory thread, runs away. Strange.

Probably on his break from patrioticaly denying people their benefits.

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:31 - May 14 with 2046 viewsGeoffSentence

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:25 - May 14 by Chutney

I think she's been a fabulous force for change, a great ambassador for the biggest threat to humankind that exists and has awoken many to the issue. Whether she has the credentials and experience required to equip her sufficiently in this role I don't know, but I would trust those that put her there to be best placed to establish that.

Good on her.

She is effectively a politician, and as such is as qualified as any other politician to do this sort of role. Whats more she will probably appeal to a whole audience sector that most conventional politicos wouldn't get anywhere near.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:31 - May 14 with 2046 viewsRyorry

"For the first time in history, the stability of nature can no longer be taken for granted. Our "stable Eden" is gone". - David Attenborough, 'Our Planet'.

https://www.ourplanet.com/en/video/david-attenborough-a-life-on-our-planet-trail

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:32 - May 14 with 2046 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not sure what all the fuss is about tbh.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:33 - May 14 with 2033 viewsDarth_Koont

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:29 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

Hampster would love that I imagine. He'd willing let someone on the right take a dump in his mouth if there was the slightest chance someone on the left might have to smell it.

Haha! Did you make that line up yourself?

I'm stealing it anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:34 - May 14 with 2022 viewsSpruceMoose

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:33 - May 14 by Darth_Koont

Haha! Did you make that line up yourself?

I'm stealing it anyway.

Ha sadly not. I'm just paying it forward, feel free to do likewise in appropriate circumstances!

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:34 - May 14 with 2017 viewsEwan_Oozami

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:29 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

#rightybumfest

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:35 - May 14 with 2011 viewshampstead_blue

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:30 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

Probably on his break from patrioticaly denying people their benefits.

How did you guess

She's a darling of parts of the media. What on earth can she add other than more ranting?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:37 - May 14 with 1993 viewshampstead_blue

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:29 - May 14 by eireblue

“...the young activist had launched a children-first campaign to help protect young lives against COVID-19, pledging a grant of €92,000 ($100,000), awarded to her by Danish NGO Human Act, toward the effort.”

I guess one thing she hasn’t done is double dipped into tax payer money.

“Like the climate crisis, the coronavirus pandemic is a child-rights crisis,” said Thunberg. “It will affect all children, now and in the long-term, but vulnerable groups will be impacted the most. I’m asking everyone to step up and join me in support of UNICEF’s vital work to save children’s lives, to protect health and continue education.”

It is a media news panel that has also featured other people in the media like film types.

Someone gave her a chunky grant to give to someone else and take the media praise.

Tish.

Edit.
I'm working part.time to make up the large loss of income due to furlough.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. Adding to the economic output rather than draining it
[Post edited 14 May 2020 16:38]

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:37 - May 14 with 1991 viewsfooters

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:35 - May 14 by hampstead_blue

How did you guess

She's a darling of parts of the media. What on earth can she add other than more ranting?

Do you watch CNN, hampstead?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:40 - May 14 with 1974 viewsSwansea_Blue

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:35 - May 14 by hampstead_blue

How did you guess

She's promoting this: https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/greta-thunberg-and-ngo-human-act-launch-ch

Seems like all good stuff to me. I'm glad people have got triggered by it as otherwise I wouldn't have been aware of UNICEF's efforts "on working with partners to help reduce the transmission of the virus and mitigate its impact on children".

Good luck to them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:41 - May 14 with 1965 viewseireblue

How did you guess

I guess she won’t tell porkies, and will be able to discuss things intelligently.

I can see why you are always having a pop. Jealousy, is a terrible thing.
CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:44 - May 14 with 1945 viewsSpruceMoose

How did you guess

The projection is strong with you, isn't it?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:45 - May 14 with 1937 viewsRyorry

How did you guess

Apart from a few million young people all over the world now, for the first time, passionately engaged in saving the planet not only for themselves but for future generations of humans you mean?

People always point to China, USA, India etc needing to reform their views & change their ways if the planet is to survive in a way that's fit for human habitatio. Engaging the young people of today who will be the influential politicans and global leaders of tomorrow, is key.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:50 - May 14 with 1912 viewsjeera

How did you guess

Fancy being this jealous of a little girl.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:51 - May 14 with 1908 viewsSpruceMoose

CNN have added Greta to a covid panel as expert on 16:45 - May 14 by Ryorry

Apart from a few million young people all over the world now, for the first time, passionately engaged in saving the planet not only for themselves but for future generations of humans you mean?

People always point to China, USA, India etc needing to reform their views & change their ways if the planet is to survive in a way that's fit for human habitatio. Engaging the young people of today who will be the influential politicans and global leaders of tomorrow, is key.

If she's upsetting the crayon eating dunderheads out there then she's already doing something right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024