Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert out..... 14:43 - May 21 with 4046 viewsBloots

….that is all.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Lambert out..... on 16:42 - May 21 with 946 viewsfooters

Lambert out..... on 16:40 - May 21 by BlueBadger

Because his teams played much better football?

Better pressers. But no former player lunches.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 17:26 - May 21 with 921 viewsBrixtonBlue

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 16:05 - May 21 by Bluefish

Except Phil hasn't though has he? Footballers always are and always will be judged on weekly wage. Jan - May last season was definitely the most expensive squad per week in our history and had our 2 (possibly more) highest paid players ever.

We're not going through all this again. Phil agreed you were wide of the mark. Last time we were in the Prem our wage bill was higher. Obviously. There's enough to lambast Lambert for without making stuff up.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 17:30 - May 21 with 910 viewsBrixtonBlue

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 16:07 - May 21 by Bluefish

So you weren't able to make any jusgements before that? You needed the stats to show you what was happening with the team and didn't see anything at all for you to form your own opinion?

Where have I said anything about stats?

No, I'm not getting into this. Not with you anyway. Soz.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert out..... on 17:31 - May 21 with 906 viewsjudespiveyg

Lambert out..... on 16:40 - May 21 by BlueBadger

Because his teams played much better football?

No that was a joke.
But I am going to point out that it's not so ridiculous that some people (such as myself) find being entertained as equally if not more important than winning when watching football.
Watching and playing football are completely different things. Playing football is sport, so winning is all that matters to me. But watching Ipswich is a form of entertainment, more comparable to going to a festival or the cinema.
I appreciate that this isn't the same for everyone but the fact that some people value entertainment as much as results isn't as strange as you think it is.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 17:58 - May 21 with 879 viewsBluefish

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 17:30 - May 21 by BrixtonBlue

Where have I said anything about stats?

No, I'm not getting into this. Not with you anyway. Soz.

Probably best you don't but it was you that decided to start it off yet again.

For the record you said you realised it was PRP out when we couldnt make the play offs, that is a stat

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 18:07 - May 21 with 867 viewsBrixtonBlue

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 17:58 - May 21 by Bluefish

Probably best you don't but it was you that decided to start it off yet again.

For the record you said you realised it was PRP out when we couldnt make the play offs, that is a stat

1. No you started it by repeating the lie.

2. I haven't based my opinion ONLY on not reaching the play offs.

3. You're a tvvat.

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 18:34 - May 21 with 842 viewsBluefish

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 18:07 - May 21 by BrixtonBlue

1. No you started it by repeating the lie.

2. I haven't based my opinion ONLY on not reaching the play offs.

3. You're a tvvat.

Imagine the crying to Phil if I posted that

F***ing loser

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 18:36 - May 21 with 839 viewsSpruceMoose

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 18:34 - May 21 by Bluefish

F***ing loser

Isn't that the response you were after though?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 18:44 - May 21 with 832 viewsBrixtonBlue

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 18:34 - May 21 by Bluefish

F***ing loser

Blub.

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 08:55 - May 22 with 755 viewsLeaky

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 16:05 - May 21 by Bluefish

Except Phil hasn't though has he? Footballers always are and always will be judged on weekly wage. Jan - May last season was definitely the most expensive squad per week in our history and had our 2 (possibly more) highest paid players ever.

So who in our current squad is earning mote than Matteo Serrini
I remember you and I having a chat..... on 08:59 - May 22 with 749 viewsBluefish

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 08:55 - May 22 by Leaky

So who in our current squad is earning mote than Matteo Serrini

No one but it is not what I said is it?

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 09:18 - May 22 with 729 viewsBrixtonBlue

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 08:59 - May 22 by Bluefish

Haha, here we go again. Strap yourselves in folks!

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 09:20 - May 22 with 725 viewsLeaky

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 08:59 - May 22 by Bluefish

I think you did.
However if you had said we had probably the most expensive squad in league 1 most people would agree & that squad has massively under achieved
I remember you and I having a chat..... on 10:11 - May 22 with 708 viewsBluefish

I remember you and I having a chat..... on 09:20 - May 22 by Leaky

I think you did.
However if you had said we had probably the most expensive squad in league 1 most people would agree & that squad has massively under achieved

I have no idea what you are talking about

My post said we had the most expensive pro rata wage bill in our history from Jan- May last season

The reply asked me who in the current squad is paid more than Serini (sic) was. What has the current squad got to do with it? We no longer have Bart and we no longer have Quaner or Collins. Keane will also be on far less than before

Lambert out..... on 12:32 - May 22 with 679 viewsKeaneish

Lambert out..... on 14:45 - May 21 by footers

McCarthy in.

OxyContin subscriptions with every season ticket in that case.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024