Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? 18:23 - May 24 with 10182 viewsMaySixth

Not loaded, not trolling, genuinely interested.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:46 - May 24 with 1534 viewstextbackup

Get this sht on general threads

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:48 - May 24 with 1519 viewsSpruceMoose

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:46 - May 24 by textbackup

Calm your tîts matey. Don't think a mistake warrants a meltdown.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert out! (n/t) on 21:49 - May 24 with 1515 viewsBloots

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:46 - May 24 by textbackup

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:50 - May 24 with 1506 viewsjeera

Is the abuse thing necessary?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:53 - May 24 with 1503 viewssyntaxerror

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:50 - May 24 by jeera

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:56 - May 24 with 1494 viewstextbackup

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:48 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

Calm your tîts matey. Don't think a mistake warrants a meltdown.

If you see this as meltdown territory please ensure you stay in America and don’t attend another game to watch my reaction when chambers smacks it out for a throw in from kick off

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:56 - May 24 with 1488 viewstextbackup

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:50 - May 24 by jeera

Did anyone die from me pressing a button on the Internet? If so I see this issue

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:57 - May 24 with 1483 viewsSpruceMoose

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:56 - May 24 by textbackup

If you see this as meltdown territory please ensure you stay in America and don’t attend another game to watch my reaction when chambers smacks it out for a throw in from kick off

Sadly I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future. But a meltdown in that Chambers related scenario would be entirely understandable.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:58 - May 24 with 1476 viewsdickie

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:56 - May 24 by textbackup

Did anyone die from me pressing a button on the Internet? If so I see this issue

You ok hon?
If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:59 - May 24 with 1465 viewsjeera

Apart from Phil posting only a short while ago that he has better things to do than to chase up abuse emails and wished that grown ups might sort out some simple things themselves, then no.

No one died from someone posting a thread in the wrong place did they.

Why not start a few football threads to get it all going? That might help things along.

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:00 - May 24 with 1463 viewstextbackup

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:58 - May 24 by dickie

You ok hon?

Yeah good, u?

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:01 - May 24 with 1455 viewsjeera

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:00 - May 24 by textbackup

Yeah good, u?

Can you all keep the chat up lines to the dating tab please?

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:02 - May 24 with 1451 viewsSpruceMoose

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:59 - May 24 by jeera

Apart from Phil posting only a short while ago that he has better things to do than to chase up abuse emails and wished that grown ups might sort out some simple things themselves, then no.

Why not start a few football threads to get it all going? That might help things along.

How far up to you pull your footy socks Jeera? Above the knees or shin high like a Grealish type?

These are the important discussion points in today's topsy turvy world!

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:03 - May 24 with 1446 viewsmonytowbray

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 18:37 - May 24 by clive_baker

I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Johnson or Corbyn in December, for different reasons. As a result I voted Green. Climate change was and still is the single biggest issue that we face as a human race IMO, so I thought I could do my bit to drive that agenda. It’s regrettable that Labour wasted so long under Corbyn and he didn’t fall on his sword sooner, which might have done something to prevent this huge Tory majority and arrogance that’s ensued.

I know I’m in the minority but there’s elements of this regime that have been positive since Covid, namely the financial measures put in place to help families and businesses. Sunak was quite impressive. The medical advice and science has been clear and well delivered by Chris Whitty and co (after the initial herd immunity pivot). But the clarity of message has been shocking at times, and clear leadership vacuum. The response to this Cummings stuff, and decisions made with regards to releasing 15,000 people from hospital back care homes to free up beds, without testing them first is beyond embarrassing, it’s insulting, fraudulent, hypocritical, scandalous and deplorable.

I recently joined the Greens.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:03 - May 24 with 1446 viewsdickie

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:00 - May 24 by textbackup

Yeah good, u?

Yeah, you just seem a little hormonal
If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:06 - May 24 with 1435 viewsfooters

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:02 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

How far up to you pull your footy socks Jeera? Above the knees or shin high like a Grealish type?

Socks should always be pulled up to the knees or above. Grealish is a fop and a slacker.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:06 - May 24 with 1432 viewsjeera

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:02 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I'm only little so the things always looked like cricket pads on me anyway.

Result in the winter months - no cold legs for me.

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:07 - May 24 with 1429 viewsfooters

Did anyone die because you clicked on a thread you didn't like?

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:07 - May 24 with 1426 viewsSpruceMoose

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:06 - May 24 by footers

Socks should always be pulled up to the knees or above. Grealish is a fop and a slacker.

No need to get hormonal about it mate.

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:07 - May 24 with 1423 viewstextbackup

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:03 - May 24 by dickie

Yeah, you just seem a little hormonal

Pushed a tampon up too far, always get grumpy when that happens

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:08 - May 24 with 1422 viewsfooters

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:07 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

No need to get hormonal about it mate.

I'm just passionate, like all us Greeks.

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:09 - May 24 with 1417 viewstextbackup

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 21:59 - May 24 by jeera

Have nothing football to post. But if I did, guess what thread section I’d post it in.

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:10 - May 24 with 1414 viewsSpruceMoose

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:09 - May 24 by textbackup

Have nothing football to post. But if I did, guess what thread section I’d post it in.

I'm hoping the 'General' one so I could have a jolly good flounce.

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:11 - May 24 with 1401 viewsjeera

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:09 - May 24 by textbackup

I'd be disappointed if you didn't now stick it in the General tab to at least prove a point!

Oh all right. Fair play.

We're all bored anyway.

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:13 - May 24 with 1395 viewsfooters

If you voted Tory at last Election, what do you genuinely think of this govt? on 22:11 - May 24 by jeera

I'd be disappointed if you didn't now stick it in the General tab to at least prove a point!

Oh all right. Fair play.

We're all bored anyway.

Should socks not pulled up to the knee constitute a yellow card? IMO, yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024