Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? 00:35 - May 29 with 9697 viewsGirthyguy

Just wondered if anyone has experienced anything that you just cannot logically explain. Whether it be ghosts etc. Just wondered if anyone had any tales to tell.
Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 12:44 - May 29 with 3987 viewsSwansea_Blue

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 11:49 - May 29 by Ryorry

Looks interesting, bookmarked for reading later, ta.

Behind a paywall sadly. I'd have access if I was at work, but don't at home unfortunately.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 12:46 - May 29 with 3981 viewsmonytowbray

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 12:16 - May 29 by sparks

If people want to use paranormal to mean unexplained- fine. If they make that clear.

What happens is they use it to mean unexplained, and then (by the very use of the wordx "paranormal") smuggle in the idea or conclusion that we are talking about god, ghosts, magic, telepathy etc. The "Supernatural". When we are really just saying "dont know".
[Post edited 29 May 2020 12:19]

I don't think there's an official list of what counts as either.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 12:55 - May 29 with 3951 viewsRyorry

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 12:44 - May 29 by Swansea_Blue

Behind a paywall sadly. I'd have access if I was at work, but don't at home unfortunately.

Try this for an alternative view! (I simply googled the experimenter's name mentioned in the free first line of NS article).

https://www.sciencealert.com/of-course-nasa-did-not-detect-a-parallel-universe-i

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 13:15 - May 29 with 3925 viewsleitrimblue

Nothing! And I've done the borley rectory on LSD rights of passage trip in the early 90,s
Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 13:54 - May 29 with 3890 viewsRyorry

30 mins ago I was starting to wonder if house or laptop were being haunted by some strange faint buzzing sound.

Couldn't find anything till I got up and the sound came with me, between shoulder blade and back of neck. Took gilet & T-shirt off, some kind of small bee fell out! (now safely out through window to its freedom)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 14:22 - May 29 with 3877 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 14:36 - May 29 with 3858 viewseastangliaisblue

As a kid i was around 5-6 i was in my bedroom trying to get to sleep but fully awake. I got this funny feeling come over me. I just happened to look at my door which was closed, on the door was an image of a scene of WW1. It looked liked an enlarged photo and was even of the same colouring of photos of that era. Every time i blinked the image changed to another image of WW1. I probably see around 15-20 images before they went completely. I can even remember a few of the images today. It was really strange but as i say wasn't ever scared in the slightest. Looking back it was probably just my child imagination but what strikes me to this day still is how vivid they were.
Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:43 - May 29 with 3824 viewssolemio

The day before the Grand National a colleague of mine had a dream and saw three horses cross the line. She put a reasonable-sized bet on next morning.

She was proved absolutely right. They crossed the line exactly in the order she had seen.
The pity was that they were sixth, seventh and eighth.

Relevance to this thread? Very little.
Login to get fewer ads

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:47 - May 29 with 3813 viewsSwansea_Blue

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 12:55 - May 29 by Ryorry

Try this for an alternative view! (I simply googled the experimenter's name mentioned in the free first line of NS article).

https://www.sciencealert.com/of-course-nasa-did-not-detect-a-parallel-universe-i

Excellent. I picked the one article that kicked off a fake science fest! I imagine that's why it's near the top of the search rankings.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:51 - May 29 with 3806 viewsJ2BLUE

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 14:36 - May 29 by eastangliaisblue

As a kid i was around 5-6 i was in my bedroom trying to get to sleep but fully awake. I got this funny feeling come over me. I just happened to look at my door which was closed, on the door was an image of a scene of WW1. It looked liked an enlarged photo and was even of the same colouring of photos of that era. Every time i blinked the image changed to another image of WW1. I probably see around 15-20 images before they went completely. I can even remember a few of the images today. It was really strange but as i say wasn't ever scared in the slightest. Looking back it was probably just my child imagination but what strikes me to this day still is how vivid they were.

I think the mind is incredibly powerful. We only have to look at dreams to to see the unconscious mind is more powerful than the conscious mind.

When I was a kid I saw a Looney Tunes character walk across my room. I've never forgotten it. People who believe in ghosts would probably say something like it was a loved one coming to check up on me from the other side and taking a form that wouldn't scare me. I'm sure it was my imagination and being in a state somewhere between awake and asleep.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:52 - May 29 with 3804 viewsSpruceMoose

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:51 - May 29 by J2BLUE

I think the mind is incredibly powerful. We only have to look at dreams to to see the unconscious mind is more powerful than the conscious mind.

When I was a kid I saw a Looney Tunes character walk across my room. I've never forgotten it. People who believe in ghosts would probably say something like it was a loved one coming to check up on me from the other side and taking a form that wouldn't scare me. I'm sure it was my imagination and being in a state somewhere between awake and asleep.

I have to ask... which character?! Please be Foghorn Leghorn.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:59 - May 29 with 3790 viewsGlasgowBlue

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:51 - May 29 by J2BLUE

I woke up middle if the night to see my mum stood at the bottom of my bed. After trying to focus for a few minutes, it was the curtains.

Then again I’m the bloke who woke up one night kicking the crap out of a jacket I’d left hanging up because I thought it was a burglar.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:00 - May 29 with 3785 viewsWarkystache

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 13:15 - May 29 by leitrimblue

Nothing! And I've done the borley rectory on LSD rights of passage trip in the early 90,s

I had a very different experience at Borley Church in the early 90's, one that was strange but definitely happened.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:01 - May 29 with 3782 viewsGlasgowBlue

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:00 - May 29 by Warkystache

I had a very different experience at Borley Church in the early 90's, one that was strange but definitely happened.

A good friend of mine owns the Cage in St Osyth. She’s convinced it’s possessed

Iron Lion Zion

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:04 - May 29 with 3776 viewsWarkystache

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:01 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

A good friend of mine owns the Cage in St Osyth. She’s convinced it’s possessed

Haunted by monks innit? The priory was. Mate had his wedding reception there years ago and swears blind he saw strange shapes and he hadn't even started drinking.

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:05 - May 29 with 3771 viewsGlasgowBlue

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:04 - May 29 by Warkystache

Haunted by monks innit? The priory was. Mate had his wedding reception there years ago and swears blind he saw strange shapes and he hadn't even started drinking.

Witches. They used to lock them up in The cage in the 17th century.

Iron Lion Zion

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:06 - May 29 with 3769 viewsJ2BLUE

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:52 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

I have to ask... which character?! Please be Foghorn Leghorn.

Truly impaired.

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:08 - May 29 with 3760 viewsJ2BLUE

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 16:59 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

I woke up middle if the night to see my mum stood at the bottom of my bed. After trying to focus for a few minutes, it was the curtains.

Then again I’m the bloke who woke up one night kicking the crap out of a jacket I’d left hanging up because I thought it was a burglar.

I frequently wake up thinking i've swallowed something metallic like a coin or some nail clippers (I have no idea...)

Truly impaired.

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:08 - May 29 with 3758 viewsSpruceMoose

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:06 - May 29 by J2BLUE

You must have just missed Road Runner then!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:08 - May 29 with 3758 viewsWarkystache

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:05 - May 29 by GlasgowBlue

Witches. They used to lock them up in The cage in the 17th century.

And monks. 12th century ones. They used to drink fifty pints of beer a day. No wonder they're still hanging round. Pickled.

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:15 - May 29 with 3738 viewsWarkystache

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:08 - May 29 by J2BLUE

I frequently wake up thinking i've swallowed something metallic like a coin or some nail clippers (I have no idea...)

That's caused by something called Ketosis. Go and get checked by your GP. You might be diabetic.

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:18 - May 29 with 3732 viewsJ2BLUE

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:15 - May 29 by Warkystache

That's caused by something called Ketosis. Go and get checked by your GP. You might be diabetic.

Cheers. I don't mean metallic taste though. I mean I literally wake up thinking i've just swallowed a piece of metal and I start trying to cough it up before realising i'm being an idiot.

Truly impaired.

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:20 - May 29 with 3724 viewsazuremerlangus

Haunted mansions = myths and yarns created in medieval times whilst waiting for burglar alarms to be invented.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 17:21]

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:44 - May 29 with 3700 viewseastangliaisblue

I totally agree. It's just how vivid it was that still gets me. I also think i must of known little if anything at all of WW1 at that age. Yet i still knew that's where the images were from.
Paranormal Activities. Have you ever experienced them? on 17:45 - May 29 with 3697 viewsmidastouch

I did experience this as a kid.

I couldn't logically explain it but I still enjoyed it!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024