Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? 17:22 - May 30 with 1577 viewsBrixtonBlue

Primarily for a MacBook Pro and a MacBook Air. I was about to buy one with thousands of good reviews on Amazon, but then in the negative reviews saw a couple saying it damages the anti-glare of Macs.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 17:30 - May 30 with 1541 viewsnoggin

I use glasses cleaner. Never had any problems.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 18:51 - May 30 with 1482 viewsfactual_blue

You can't go wrong with a Karcher jet washer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 23:49 - May 30 with 1386 viewsPinewoodblue

Baby , or facial, wipes.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 06:00 - May 31 with 1354 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 23:49 - May 30 by Pinewoodblue

Baby , or facial, wipes.

Not a hammer then?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 14:59 - May 31 with 1272 viewshoppy

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 06:00 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Not a hammer then?

Not unless it’s hammer time.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 15:39 - May 31 with 1251 viewscleaner

Cleaner says you can hire Cleaner at a highly competitive rate if you like. Cleaner uses lots of elbow grease and vegan-friendly water.

Cleaner is currently on his holidays, but please feel free to call Cleaner from June 15th.

[Post edited 31 May 2020 15:59]
Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 15:44 - May 31 with 1242 viewsgiant_stow

I do but shes unavailable.

Ithankq

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 16:22 - May 31 with 1209 viewsEly_Blue

I use regular glass wipes from wilko followed by aa anti smear glass cloth, the wilko own brand glass wipes are really quite dry and gentle but they are just right for removing the smears and then leaving clear screen

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 18:14 - May 31 with 1177 viewsjeera

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 23:49 - May 30 by Pinewoodblue

Baby , or facial, wipes.

I just use some kitchen roll dampened with water.

I'm not sure that's the best option but I can't see any obvious problems.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone got a screen cleaner they'd recommend? on 02:15 - Jun 1 with 1098 viewsNthQldITFC

Be a bit more careful where you point it. It'll make you go blind anyway.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024