Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What personality type are you? 11:43 - Jun 11 with 14693 viewsBrixtonBlue

https://www.16personalities.com/

I'm a Logician, apparently.

"Armed with a powerful intellect and vivid imagination, Logicians can overcome or outmaneuver obstacles that seem unbeatable to most. At the same time, their many quirks, such as often unconstrained rationalism, lead to many misunderstandings."

Famous Logicians: Bill gates, Albert Einstein, Issac Newron, Rene Descartes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What personality type are you? on 23:50 - Jun 11 with 1469 viewsHerbivore

What personality type are you? on 23:46 - Jun 11 by BrixtonBlue

Typical 'clown.'

Is this an example of your "powerful intellect and vivid imagination"?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What personality type are you? on 08:47 - Jun 12 with 1397 viewsBrixtonBlue

What personality type are you? on 23:50 - Jun 11 by Herbivore

Is this an example of your "powerful intellect and vivid imagination"?

No, people don't use everything in their armoury on every occasion.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What personality type are you? on 08:58 - Jun 12 with 1389 viewsHerbivore

What personality type are you? on 08:47 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

No, people don't use everything in their armoury on every occasion.

That made me smile. Cheers, Dollers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What personality type are you? on 12:10 - Jun 12 with 1343 viewsLibero

i haven't read the thread just but just did the test...

Advocate
INFJ-T

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers. These individuals are capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

People with this personality type tend to see helping others as their purpose in life. Advocates can often be found engaging in rescue efforts and doing charity work. However, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits. Though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain.

Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction, and sensitivity not to create an advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocate personalities. These types tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

Advocates find it easy to make connections with others. They have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact.

It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extraverted personality types. However, they would all do well to remember that Advocates need time alone to decompress and recharge, and not to become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. Advocates take great care of others’ feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned — sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Famous Advocate INFJ-T's - Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Marie Kondo
What personality type are you? on 12:34 - Jun 12 with 1323 viewsBrixtonBlue

What personality type are you? on 12:10 - Jun 12 by Libero

i haven't read the thread just but just did the test...

Advocate
INFJ-T

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers. These individuals are capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

People with this personality type tend to see helping others as their purpose in life. Advocates can often be found engaging in rescue efforts and doing charity work. However, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits. Though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain.

Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction, and sensitivity not to create an advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocate personalities. These types tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

Advocates find it easy to make connections with others. They have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact.

It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extraverted personality types. However, they would all do well to remember that Advocates need time alone to decompress and recharge, and not to become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. Advocates take great care of others’ feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned — sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Famous Advocate INFJ-T's - Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Marie Kondo

You do work for a charity don't you?

What personality type are you? on 12:40 - Jun 12 with 1316 viewsLibero

What personality type are you? on 12:34 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

You do work for a charity don't you?

It's a not for profit organisation that's owned by it's workers, yeah.

I found it interesting as I don't particularly believe in horoscopes and the like but I must say that this felt rather accurate and personal, some of the negative traits/downfalls they go into if you click on the left hand side are bang on.

I'm not sure about the famous people comparison, seems somewhat lofty and silly but it was interesting none the less, thanks for sharing.
What personality type are you? on 12:44 - Jun 12 with 1307 viewsOldsmoker

I'm Expendable.
A member of a crack team of mercenaries dontcha know.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What personality type are you? on 12:48 - Jun 12 with 1291 viewsDarth_Koont

What personality type are you? on 12:40 - Jun 12 by Libero

I found it interesting as I don't particularly believe in horoscopes and the like but I must say that this felt rather accurate and personal, some of the negative traits/downfalls they go into if you click on the left hand side are bang on.

I'm not sure about the famous people comparison, seems somewhat lofty and silly but it was interesting none the less, thanks for sharing.

I think it's a useful tool rather than a key that unlocks THE answer.

It pretty accurately reflects me too. But what was particularly interesting when I did it a couple of years ago was getting family members and friends to do it as well. It showed the similarities but crucially the differences highlighted where communication could be improved, because to some extent it was there we were speaking and hearing a different language.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

What personality type are you? on 12:52 - Jun 12 with 1284 viewsLibero

What personality type are you? on 12:48 - Jun 12 by Darth_Koont

I think it's a useful tool rather than a key that unlocks THE answer.

It pretty accurately reflects me too. But what was particularly interesting when I did it a couple of years ago was getting family members and friends to do it as well. It showed the similarities but crucially the differences highlighted where communication could be improved, because to some extent it was there we were speaking and hearing a different language.

Ha! - I've literally saved the link and I intend of getting my wife to have a go for exactly this purpose. #lifehack
What personality type are you? on 14:11 - Jun 12 with 1259 viewsRyorry

What personality type are you? on 12:40 - Jun 12 by Libero

It thought it bang on about me too (Advocate - (Diplomat branch)) - rather scarily so - but perhaps the best test is if a close friend or relative agrees with the analysis. I was a probation officer and social worker in my working life.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What personality type are you? on 17:51 - Jun 13 with 1218 viewsRyorry

What personality type are you? on 13:29 - Jun 11 by PhilTWTD

A defender, which is a surprise as I see myself more as a centre forward or number 10.

Stay alert Phil - I'm thinking about keeping my defender in the garage, following police circular couple of days ago that thieves have been targetting them in this area & breaking into houses to get the keys ;)
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 17:54]

What personality type are you? on 19:17 - Jun 13 with 1185 viewsPhilTWTD

What personality type are you? on 17:51 - Jun 13 by Ryorry

Stay alert Phil - I'm thinking about keeping my defender in the garage, following police circular couple of days ago that thieves have been targetting them in this area & breaking into houses to get the keys ;)
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 17:54]

I'll make sure I'm suitably alarmed.
What personality type are you? on 19:34 - Jun 13 with 1174 viewsRyorry

What personality type are you? on 19:17 - Jun 13 by PhilTWTD

I'll make sure I'm suitably alarmed.

Well if you weren't alarmed enough already after 25 years of running the TWTD forum ...

What personality type are you? on 19:44 - Jun 13 with 1172 viewsShawsey

Virtuoso, apparently.
What personality type are you? on 22:17 - Jun 13 with 1142 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

What personality type are you? on 13:29 - Jun 11 by PhilTWTD

A defender, which is a surprise as I see myself more as a centre forward or number 10.

I'm a defender too!
What personality type are you? on 22:20 - Jun 13 with 1140 viewsjeera

What personality type are you? on 22:17 - Jun 13 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

I'm a defender too!

You make a right pair!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024