Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today 22:17 - Jun 20 with 4837 viewsDubtractor

Couple of questions.

1) Can anyone explain that salute?

2) has there been any actual attacks on war memorials? I'm aware of attacks on Churchill and slaver/racist statues but not war memorials. Feels to me like there is some kind of move to paint BLM as disrespectful to our war dead.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 11:00 - Jun 21 with 954 viewsfactual_blue

I wonder if they all realise they're now on the MI5 database, if they weren't already.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 11:35 - Jun 21 with 907 viewsfooters

Wonder what the old dear on the right is planning to do if it kicks off, offer them Werthers Originals?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 11:52 - Jun 21 with 862 viewsJimmyJazz

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 11:35 - Jun 21 by footers

Wonder what the old dear on the right is planning to do if it kicks off, offer them Werthers Originals?

My thoughts were that this 'crowd' is a coming together of an Alt-Right group and Daily Mail readers. I'm going to give some of the women in that picture the benefit of the doubt and say they are Mail readers.

The guy giving a salute is ahead of the others in the picture, so wonder if they all saw/realised what he was doing, and then wonder if the Mail readers were comfortable with that once they see this picture.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 12:14 - Jun 21 with 818 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 10:42 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

Did you know that the way to make a Maltese Cross and a Venetian Blind is the same? Poke them in the eye.

That would probably also make a Trump smart.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 12:17 - Jun 21 with 804 viewsSpruceMoose

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 07:21 - Jun 21 by GaryCooper

Fuk you are thick, if you seriously cannot see or know that the cross is a Maltese cross.

You don't need to explain your shirt to us Angry Gary.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 15:53 - Jun 21 with 710 viewsDubtractor

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 07:21 - Jun 21 by GaryCooper

Fuk you are thick, if you seriously cannot see or know that the cross is a Maltese cross.

Have to say,it is odd that you get so angry about someone incorrectly identifying a badge on his shirt, yet offer no anger or concern at the chap's salute.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 16:18 - Jun 21 with 681 viewsSwansea_Blue

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 23:16 - Jun 20 by Coastalblue

You look at that and just feel sad, for them, and for all of us because somehow we've produced people like that in our society.

Thick as sh*t aren’t they. Standing over war memorials giving Nazi salutes and thinking others are the problem .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 19:38 - Jun 21 with 589 viewsKropotkin123

Three of my direct ancestors fought in the two great wars. My grandad, whose surname I carry, lived in Felixstowe with my nan.

Those that make Nazi salutes, thinking they are somehow protecting them, are traitors. Their actions are a betrayal of this country and a betrayal of all those that fought to protect this nation against fascists.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 19:52 - Jun 21 with 567 viewsEdwardStone

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 19:38 - Jun 21 by Kropotkin123

Three of my direct ancestors fought in the two great wars. My grandad, whose surname I carry, lived in Felixstowe with my nan.

Those that make Nazi salutes, thinking they are somehow protecting them, are traitors. Their actions are a betrayal of this country and a betrayal of all those that fought to protect this nation against fascists.

Exactly this Mr K

Those low-lives will not hijack the sacrifices and hardships of my Great Uncles and Grandfathers in both Wars for their tawdry little Englander fantasies

These so called "defenders of freedom" are not fit to lick my ancestors boots

Or mine either, come to that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024