Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but 15:59 - Jun 21 with 13539 viewsgtsb1966

Please give me something positive to cling to. My youngest daughter has just been rushed to Addenbrokes with a suspected brain tumour. Give me some positives. I'm in bits. Do you see people in intensive care who survive this. Shouldn't put it on here but I live on my own and just need reassurance? I thought I was strong.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 16:06]
Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 20:02 - Jun 23 with 996 viewsYallop

All the very best to your daughter. My prayers are with you
Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 20:03 - Jun 23 with 992 viewsDarth_Koont

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 19:53 - Jun 23 by gtsb1966

My daughter is out of surgery. The surgeon has managed to get all the tumour out. He says the next 24 hours are crucial as a brain bleed can cause a stroke. In his opinion, and he is not 100%, he thinks it is benign. If she can get through the next 24 hours I'll take that all day long. Thanks to you for your support. It helped me so much and i can't thank you all enough. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully in twenty four hours I'll have even better news... If that's even possible.

Surgeon sounds positive but obviously she's not out of the woods yet with that type of surgery.

It's still probably the best news you can get so you've every reason to be positive yourself.

Fingers crossed but I'm so glad it's pointing towards her recovering.

Pronouns: He/Him

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 20:04 - Jun 23 with 988 viewsjeera

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 19:53 - Jun 23 by gtsb1966

My daughter is out of surgery. The surgeon has managed to get all the tumour out. He says the next 24 hours are crucial as a brain bleed can cause a stroke. In his opinion, and he is not 100%, he thinks it is benign. If she can get through the next 24 hours I'll take that all day long. Thanks to you for your support. It helped me so much and i can't thank you all enough. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully in twenty four hours I'll have even better news... If that's even possible.

So obviously they'll be testing the matter to see what comes back, but if he's confident enough to suggest it's benign then hopefully that's the promising news everyone has been hoping for.

The past couple of days must have felt like years for you.

Here's looking forward to some even more positive news tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know. Maybe you'll rest a little better tonight yourself.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 21:58 - Jun 23 with 872 viewsPhilTWTD

Good to hear the surgery went well. Fingers crossed for the next 24 hours.
Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 22:06 - Jun 23 with 855 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 21:58 - Jun 23 by PhilTWTD

Good to hear the surgery went well. Fingers crossed for the next 24 hours.

Yes, assuring you of my continued prayers GTSB. Really delighted for you to hear this news.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 22:13 - Jun 23 with 843 viewsPinewoodblue

When the chips are down the NHS comes out on top.

Hopefully the biopsy report will be available in the next 24 hours and the news is good.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 01:16 - Jun 24 with 773 viewsWednesdayJon

Only just seen this thread, and just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for your daughter, and also for you and for the rest of her family & friends.

Blue Badger is such a fantastic 'resource' on this board, and the board as a whole always seems such a supportive place in times of deep stress & worry for individual posters.
Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 07:31 - Jun 24 with 717 viewsDanTheMan

Fingers, toes and basically anything else are crossed for you and your daughter today. Really glad to hear the surgery went well.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 07:51 - Jun 24 with 697 viewseastangliaisblue

For some reason i've only just seen this post. Glad to hear your daughters surgery went well. My thoughts are with you and your family. These tough times only make us stronger on the other side. All the best.
Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 08:13 - Jun 24 with 669 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

I'm glad the surgery went well. The surgeon's words seem hopeful, and something to cling onto. Stay positive mate. 👍
Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 08:13 - Jun 24 with 668 viewsbluelagos

Toughts and hopes with you.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Blue Badger...I know we've had our differences but on 09:19 - Jun 24 with 625 viewsnorth_stand77

Wishing you all the very best today. Hope your daughter is feeling better as soon as possible after such an ordeal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024