Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) 21:32 - Jun 25 with 2352 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 23:23 - Jun 25 with 2221 viewsbournemouthblue

Where's he likely to end up?
Could he end up at Middlesbrough and complete the North East trinity?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 08:23 - Jun 26 with 2032 viewsPlums

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 23:23 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

Boro was my initial thought. Wouldn’t be a surprising move.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 10:08 - Jun 26 with 1960 viewsLibero

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 23:23 - Jun 25 by bournemouthblue

More likely to end up at Gateshead or South Shields I reckon.
Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 10:17 - Jun 26 with 1939 viewsPhilTWTD

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 08:23 - Jun 26 by Plums

Boro was my initial thought. Wouldn’t be a surprising move.

Would be one of only a handful of players to play for all three North-East clubs. Alan Foggon is one, I forget the others.
Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 10:23 - Jun 26 with 1927 viewsSuperblue95

Nearly a quarter of his career goals came in that first loan spell with us. He scored as many for us as he did for Sunderland and only got one more at Newcastle!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 11:48 - Jun 26 with 1873 viewsRadlett_blue

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 10:17 - Jun 26 by PhilTWTD

Would be one of only a handful of players to play for all three North-East clubs. Alan Foggon is one, I forget the others.

Stan Anderson, who also managed Boro.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 12:04 - Jun 26 with 1852 viewsclive_baker

Forest.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 12:38 - Jun 26 with 1823 viewsLibero

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 12:04 - Jun 26 by clive_baker

Forest.

Good shout that, I'd forgotten he had a decent spell there.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 13:13 - Jun 26 with 1780 viewsgainsboroughblue

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 10:17 - Jun 26 by PhilTWTD

Reminds me a bit of Gary Mills. Apart from a short spell in the States, he spent his whole professional career in the East Midlands. Forest, Notts County, Derby and Leicester.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 11:26 - Jun 28 with 1598 viewsSeablu

Shay Given has definitely played for two of them.
Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 11:29 - Jun 28 with 1593 viewsKeno

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 11:26 - Jun 28 by Seablu

BBC article about Given ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25188090

this is para in middle

By turning out for the Teessiders, he became only the sixth player to have represented Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough, after Joseph Blackett, William Agnew, Tommy Urwin, Stan Anderson and Alan Foggon - and the first to do so since 1976, when Foggon made his debut for the Black Cats.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 14:33 - Jun 28 with 1487 viewsmonty_radio

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 11:29 - Jun 28 by Keno

BBC article about Given ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25188090

this is para in middle

By turning out for the Teessiders, he became only the sixth player to have represented Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough, after Joseph Blackett, William Agnew, Tommy Urwin, Stan Anderson and Alan Foggon - and the first to do so since 1976, when Foggon made his debut for the Black Cats.

O.K. So, which player (I have one in mind, but there may be more) has appeared for Ipswich, Norwich and Col Utd?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 14:40 - Jun 28 with 1468 viewsgainsboroughblue

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 14:33 - Jun 28 by monty_radio

O.K. So, which player (I have one in mind, but there may be more) has appeared for Ipswich, Norwich and Col Utd?

Kevin Lisbie and David Wright.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 14:41]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 09:40 - Jun 29 with 1256 viewsLibero

Jack Colback released by Newcastle.... he is now 30!!! (n/t) on 11:26 - Jun 28 by Seablu

He's actually played for all three as he had a loan spell at Sunderland early on in his career that not many people seem to remember.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024