Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town players describing our current predicament 20:48 - Jun 28 with 4780 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Town players describing our current predicament on 07:53 - Jun 29 with 947 viewsSuperblue95

(O) Kayden I think it’s time we just accepted we are sh1t Jackson

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Town players describing our current predicament on 07:59 - Jun 29 with 940 viewsWeWereZombies

Giovanni Does Santa Claus ever visit Ipswich Town F.C. these days?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Town players describing our current predicament on 08:08 - Jun 29 with 918 viewsHerbivore

James Nogood

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Town players describing our current predicament on 08:34 - Jun 29 with 907 viewsWeWereZombies

Town players describing our current predicament on 08:08 - Jun 29 by Herbivore

James Nogood

James very far from out the Woods yet

Town players describing our current predicament on 09:44 - Jun 29 with 883 viewsEnigma_Blue

Town players describing our current predicament on 08:34 - Jun 29 by WeWereZombies

James very far from out the Woods yet

You could have used Clive or Neil Woods.

A right Royle f*ck up
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 10:01]
Town players describing our current predicament on 09:46 - Jun 29 with 880 viewsKeno

Town players describing our current predicament on 09:44 - Jun 29 by Enigma_Blue

You could have used Clive or Neil Woods.

A right Royle f*ck up
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 10:01]

John it all very bleak and stark

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Town players describing our current predicament on 10:42 - Jun 29 with 850 viewsLibero

The squad is absolutely Fulop dead wood.
Town players describing our current predicament on 10:47 - Jun 29 with 835 viewsSwansea_Blue

Emyr Huwsgoingtogetusoutofthismess?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Town players describing our current predicament on 10:48 - Jun 29 with 832 viewsLibero

Jason De Vorst we've ever been.
Town players describing our current predicament on 10:50 - Jun 29 with 829 viewsLibero

You could say that we're sleep Wark'ing into obscurity.
Town players describing our current predicament on 11:01 - Jun 29 with 811 viewsLibero

When it comes to Paul Lambert, I can't help but feel I've Synott all before. It's just a Casement of Trotter'ing out the same tired old excuses. There really is no Reason to think that he's going to turn this around, I just hope that next time around we make a Petta appointment with the clubs traditional values in mind. I guess this is the Price we pay for having such an elusive owner.
Personally I'd really like to see the job go to George Burley, there's no one Berra qualified for it in my opinion. My concern with Dyer getting it is that he'd be a bit like a Fish out of water, due to his lack of experience. I think the supporters absolutely N'Daw Kieron and I'd hate to see that tainted by him getting the job too early.
Town players describing our current predicament on 11:08 - Jun 29 with 805 viewsEnigma_Blue

We have become a basket Casement of a club.
Town players describing our current predicament on 11:31 - Jun 29 with 783 viewsWeWereZombies

Mauricio we rarely Tarry couple of games in a row with an acceptable performance

Town players describing our current predicament on 13:46 - Jun 29 with 755 viewsEnigma_Blue

We have become Reggie Lambe's to the slaughter due to having a squad full of Reo-Choker's.
Town players describing our current predicament on 14:59 - Jun 29 with 732 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Billy Baxter the wall.
Eddie completely lacking Spearritt.
Claus the running around headless Thomsen gunner.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Town players describing our current predicament on 15:17 - Jun 29 with 723 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Chris Makin it up as they go along.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Town players describing our current predicament on 16:21 - Jun 29 with 702 viewsGarv

Sk-useless.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Town players describing our current predicament on 16:47 - Jun 29 with 694 viewsGarv

Josh Emmanu-well there's always next season.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Town players describing our current predicament on 17:22 - Jun 29 with 681 viewsPinewoodblue

No Ex Skuse

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Town players describing our current predicament on 17:23 - Jun 29 with 681 viewsPinewoodblue

Marcus Bent

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Town players describing our current predicament on 17:29 - Jun 29 with 676 viewsSwansea_Blue

Town players describing our current predicament on 11:01 - Jun 29 by Libero

When it comes to Paul Lambert, I can't help but feel I've Synott all before. It's just a Casement of Trotter'ing out the same tired old excuses. There really is no Reason to think that he's going to turn this around, I just hope that next time around we make a Petta appointment with the clubs traditional values in mind. I guess this is the Price we pay for having such an elusive owner.
Personally I'd really like to see the job go to George Burley, there's no one Berra qualified for it in my opinion. My concern with Dyer getting it is that he'd be a bit like a Fish out of water, due to his lack of experience. I think the supporters absolutely N'Daw Kieron and I'd hate to see that tainted by him getting the job too early.

Stop showing off

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town players describing our current predicament on 18:35 - Jun 29 with 646 viewsNBVJohn

Cyril Leaky defence
Town players describing our current predicament on 22:07 - Jun 29 with 615 viewspatrickswell

We’ve only got about an Adam Tanner to spend on new players.
Town players describing our current predicament on 22:33 - Jun 29 with 591 viewsLibero

Town players describing our current predicament on 17:29 - Jun 29 by Swansea_Blue

Stop showing off

I was just having fun :’(
Town players describing our current predicament on 22:39 - Jun 29 with 580 viewsHerbivore

Sonko to new depths.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024