Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist abuse at a golf club 14:51 - Jul 31 with 30847 viewsfactual_blue

That's a big surprise.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:33 - Aug 2 with 2480 viewsmonytowbray

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:30 - Aug 2 by GlasgowBlue

Which I did. As I assured you I would. As I will continue to do so if it is reciprocated.

Bar last week when you did the opposite.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:35 - Aug 2 with 2475 viewsSpruceMoose

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:33 - Aug 2 by monytowbray

Bar last week when you did the opposite.

And today.

Twice.

Then ran away when I politely destroyed his argument. Oh well.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 2442 viewsBloomBlue

Racist abuse at a golf club on 11:04 - Aug 2 by EdwardStone

One of my ex-Army mates was a bit of a ruffian....he was telling me that him and his gang used to bunk off school ......to play Golf

I was astounded...it sounded just soooo middle class to my soft southern ears

Maybe he meant to play Gulf? Ie bunk off to pretend playing soldiers fighting in the gulf
Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 2441 viewsPhilTWTD

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:35 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

And today.

Twice.

Then ran away when I politely destroyed his argument. Oh well.

Not sure the discussion requires exposition, just to be brought to an end and not repeated.
Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:45 - Aug 2 with 2405 viewsSpruceMoose

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:40 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Not sure the discussion requires exposition, just to be brought to an end and not repeated.

As you wish. But may I ask, what will be your course of action when it gets brought up in some sly post in a couple of weeks time? Because that's what will happen, we've been here before and nothing ever changes. I've got a right to challenge lies told about where I live, or so I thought.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:49 - Aug 2 with 2382 viewsPhilTWTD

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:45 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

As you wish. But may I ask, what will be your course of action when it gets brought up in some sly post in a couple of weeks time? Because that's what will happen, we've been here before and nothing ever changes. I've got a right to challenge lies told about where I live, or so I thought.

Well, eventually we'll not have any alternative but to ban people who continue not to take any notice.
Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:50 - Aug 2 with 2375 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:25 - Aug 2 by jeera

From what I can tell, by immediate impressions anyway, it's to aid the focus on the new found relations between our footers and dear friend piners.

Now I figured footers is probably single, but pinewood might have some explaining to do when watching his bags being packed tomorrow.

Menage a trois

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:51 - Aug 2 with 2368 viewsfooters

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:49 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Well, eventually we'll not have any alternative but to ban people who continue not to take any notice.

Gauntlet laid down! Bookmark this post.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:51 - Aug 2 with 2367 viewsSpruceMoose

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:49 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Thank you for the clarification. Duly noted.

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:00 - Aug 2 with 2315 viewsPhilTWTD

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:51 - Aug 2 by footers

Obviously, this is not intended as a challenge to provoke other users into getting themselves banned.
Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:01 - Aug 2 with 2308 viewsjeera

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:40 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

I had to look-up 'exposition', so thanks for using your posh education on belittling the little guy like me.

Only joking. Half joking, I did have to google exposition.

See, this place eh? Ongoing learning experience.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:03 - Aug 2 with 2302 viewsPhilTWTD

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:01 - Aug 2 by jeera

I had to look-up 'exposition', so thanks for using your posh education on belittling the little guy like me.

Only joking. Half joking, I did have to google exposition.

See, this place eh? Ongoing learning experience.

University of TWTD innit (formerly TWTD Polytechnic).
Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:05 - Aug 2 with 2294 viewsSpruceMoose

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:00 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Obviously, this is not intended as a challenge to provoke other users into getting themselves banned.

No, obviously not, but it's good to have an official communication from board mods to point to when it inevitably happens again.

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:10 - Aug 2 with 2260 viewsSeablu

Which, in fairness, is exactly what glasgowblue has been doing with Callis for the past few months.
Good to see it won’t be tolerated from now on.
It’s a shame you don’t run VAR.
Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:10 - Aug 2 with 2260 viewsBluefish

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:45 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

Grow up

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:12 - Aug 2 with 2252 viewsmonytowbray

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:10 - Aug 2 by Seablu

Which, in fairness, is exactly what glasgowblue has been doing with Callis for the past few months.

I’d take that ban again and again to call out his nonsense. Some things are a bit bigger than keeping my account.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:12 - Aug 2 with 2252 viewsBluefish

Racist abuse at a golf club on 20:51 - Aug 2 by footers

The pile on people are horrendously delicate with their desperate pleas to ban people. What is wrong with you all? I hate to think how you cope in the real world

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:16 - Aug 2 with 2219 viewsfooters

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:10 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

Grow up

FOPRP (n/t) by Bluefish 19 Jul 2020 10:33

FOPRP (n/t) by Bluefish 9 Jul 2020 13:06

FOPRP (n/t) by Bluefish 5 Jul 2020 12:58

FOPRP (n/t) by Bluefish 30 Jun 2020 13:30

FOPRP (n/t) by Bluefish 26 Jun 2020 9:38

FOPRPYFUC (n/t) by Bluefish 22 Jun 2020 15:38

FOPRP (n/t) by Bluefish 10 Jun 2020 12:14

FOPRP (n/t) by Bluefish 7 Jun 2020 21:01

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:17 - Aug 2 with 2206 viewsSpruceMoose

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:10 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

Grow up

I'm not sure an attention seeking man baby with a history of dramatic temper tantrums is in the best place to tell others to grow up, but as ever, thank you for your input and attempts to stir the pot.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2020 21:21]

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:19 - Aug 2 with 2186 viewsjaykay

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:10 - Aug 2 by Seablu

i wondered where your post went to ,which i replied to went. now i know. spot on about the callis part

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:19 - Aug 2 with 2183 viewsSeablu

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:12 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

The pile on people are horrendously delicate with their desperate pleas to ban people. What is wrong with you all? I hate to think how you cope in the real world

Unfortunately one of your mates is the biggest offender when it comes to running to teacher.
Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:20 - Aug 2 with 2178 viewsfooters

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:12 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

You're just an attention-seeking tit who'd have no life if it weren't for a League One football team. Might be an idea to pipe down.

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:38 - Aug 2 with 2122 viewsjaykay

rather than remove posts in the thread, i thought you would have locked it.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:43 - Aug 2 with 2106 viewsSpruceMoose

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:38 - Aug 2 by jaykay

I would have appreciated that honestly as I took the time to write a reply to GB that was thoughtful, considered, fact based and deliberately non abusive. Other posters might have got something out of it, but now instead of that we are getting more threads started where posters like me are being accused of piling on and bullying others.

Truth is I could quit posting tomorrow and you lot would still find something to bitch at each other about five minutes later. Half this forum at least does the exact same thing they whine about, and they do it every day. It's been going on for years.

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:43 - Aug 2 with 2096 viewsSeablu

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:38 - Aug 2 by jaykay

Spot on.
Always good if the evidence remains at the scene.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024