Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) 11:38 - Aug 18 with 2161 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 11:43 - Aug 18 with 1915 viewsJ2BLUE

Definitely. Can't wait to see Town playing again, even if it is a friendly. Two and a half hours of football and a small contribution to each club. Seems a good deal.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 11:50]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 11:51 - Aug 18 with 1886 viewscazzyitfc

Whats the sign up like, is the stream for laptops or mobile? Tempted but not to watch on my phone lol
Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 11:55 - Aug 18 with 1859 viewsSwansea_Blue

I can't find any info on it. Is it actually being streamed?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 11:58 - Aug 18 with 1837 viewsRyorry

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 11:55 - Aug 18 by Swansea_Blue

I can't find any info on it. Is it actually being streamed?

I can't find any info even on the game itself! Does my laptop have blinkers on or do I need to visit an optician?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 11:59 - Aug 18 with 1829 viewsRyorry

ColU v Itfc streaming tickets by TheProf 18 Aug 2020 10:43
The access procedures are a mess. False leads. I think I’ve now registered but have had no confirmations or access details. Has anyone else had problems or uncertainties.

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:00 - Aug 18 with 1822 viewscazzyitfc

there is a link somewhere in the article about it. Strange nothing on their website though.
Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:00 - Aug 18 with 1822 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 11:58 - Aug 18 by Ryorry

I can't find any info even on the game itself! Does my laptop have blinkers on or do I need to visit an optician?

I'm glad it's not only me.

It's a double header against Colchester - 2 75 minute games starting at 6pm and 8pm. I found a hidden mention of it in on the official site news piece about the Spurs game this Saturday. But that's all I know.

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:03 - Aug 18 with 1806 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

164 days and we are back!!!

Cannot wait for the new season to begin, and it starts tonight!

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:04 - Aug 18 with 1808 viewsRyorry

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:00 - Aug 18 by Swansea_Blue

I'm glad it's not only me.

It's a double header against Colchester - 2 75 minute games starting at 6pm and 8pm. I found a hidden mention of it in on the official site news piece about the Spurs game this Saturday. But that's all I know.

Cheers. Not on the same evening I presume! - or is it "first" and "second" teams?

It's at times like this that you miss Gav!

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:05 - Aug 18 with 1797 viewsRyorry

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:00 - Aug 18 by cazzyitfc

there is a link somewhere in the article about it. Strange nothing on their website though.

Where's the article pls?!

FOR THE STREAM on 12:08 - Aug 18 with 1793 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Use this link below.

https://tickets.colchesterunited.net/WebPages/EntaWebShow/SHOWLISTVENUES.ASPX?LR

Create and account, and purchase through Col U website, all revenue to be split 50/50 between clubs.

Literally took me 10 minutes altogether. It says sign in later and the stream will be available, similar to all iFollow games last year.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:09 - Aug 18 with 1779 viewsitfcjoe

Of course, will prob do a podcast on it later this week too as we are so starved of content!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:20 - Aug 18 with 1732 viewsunstableblue

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:09 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

Of course, will prob do a podcast on it later this week too as we are so starved of content!

Look forward to it.... haven't dialed in recently to the Pods after the heady glory of Magilton, Stewart, Johnson

I wonder if we'll glean anything from the two set-ups? one the Carbao development, the other the more senior. Albeit managers never seem to do that.

Is the squad fully fit do we know??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:24 - Aug 18 with 1708 viewsitfcjoe

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:20 - Aug 18 by unstableblue

Look forward to it.... haven't dialed in recently to the Pods after the heady glory of Magilton, Stewart, Johnson

I wonder if we'll glean anything from the two set-ups? one the Carbao development, the other the more senior. Albeit managers never seem to do that.

Is the squad fully fit do we know??

This weekends pod was a good lsiten - give yourself something to do before tonights match!

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:29 - Aug 18 with 1689 viewsCornishMariner

Definitely. Hoping to see the new additions + those recovered from injuries (especially Lankester and KVY)
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 15:26]

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

FOR THE STREAM on 12:36 - Aug 18 with 1657 viewsSwansea_Blue

FOR THE STREAM on 12:08 - Aug 18 by TheTrueBlue1878

Use this link below.

https://tickets.colchesterunited.net/WebPages/EntaWebShow/SHOWLISTVENUES.ASPX?LR

Create and account, and purchase through Col U website, all revenue to be split 50/50 between clubs.

Literally took me 10 minutes altogether. It says sign in later and the stream will be available, similar to all iFollow games last year.

Cheers, you're a leg end.

FOR THE STREAM on 15:03 - Aug 18 with 1483 viewsRyorry

FOR THE STREAM on 12:36 - Aug 18 by Swansea_Blue

Cheers, you're a leg end.

He's 'footers' in disguise?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:07 - Aug 18 with 1473 viewsPhilTWTD

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:04 - Aug 18 by Ryorry

Cheers. Not on the same evening I presume! - or is it "first" and "second" teams?

It's at times like this that you miss Gav!

Town Begin Pre-Season Friendly Programme at Colchester 18th Aug 2020 14:52
Town open their pre-season programme this evening with two behind-closed-doors 75-minute friendlies against Colchester United at the JobServe Community Stadium (KO 6pm and 8pm). 8

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:18 - Aug 18 with 1440 viewsRyorry

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:07 - Aug 18 by PhilTWTD

Town Begin Pre-Season Friendly Programme at Colchester 18th Aug 2020 14:52
Town open their pre-season programme this evening with two behind-closed-doors 75-minute friendlies against Colchester United at the JobServe Community Stadium (KO 6pm and 8pm). 8

Cheers Phil - I have noted the timing and that I don't need another visit to the optician just yet!

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:27 - Aug 18 with 1406 viewsTieDyedIn95

Yes I am.

For those confused you have to go to the Colchester United website, sign up from there, pay, select Town and then log back into the ColU website at kick off to see the game.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:30 - Aug 18 with 1384 viewsBluefish

Who will give the best meltdown about the picture quality being poor?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:34 - Aug 18 with 1369 viewsHerbivore

I might watch it. If I do, where do I claim my £5 from?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:47 - Aug 18 with 1333 viewsReuser_is_God

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 12:24 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

This weekends pod was a good lsiten - give yourself something to do before tonights match!

Prefer Talking Town to be honest.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:50 - Aug 18 with 1321 viewsitfcjoe

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:47 - Aug 18 by Reuser_is_God

The Number 1 ITFC podcast

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 16:04 - Aug 18 with 1288 viewstextbackup

Who's watching the feed tonight then?? £5 (n/t) on 15:47 - Aug 18 by Reuser_is_God

The Cruncher

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024