Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57816 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:03 - Sep 13 with 2823 viewsCoco

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 21:59 - Sep 13 by 26_Paz

Sorry? The fact they repeat it means it has a higher frequency which dilutes the potency of the message

Well even after all this time you're still struggling to grasp the message.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:04 - Sep 13 with 2825 viewseireblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 21:59 - Sep 13 by 26_Paz

Sorry? The fact they repeat it means it has a higher frequency which dilutes the potency of the message

Really, so why do advertisers waste money on repeated adverts?

Can you give me any evidence that making a gesture as a reminder, is less effective at a certain frequencies?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:05 - Sep 13 with 2825 viewsBryanPlug

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:00 - Sep 13 by eireblue

It is the recipients of certain behaviour that get to decide if behaviour is racist and the perpetrator is a racist.

A person can't arbitrarily just announce they are not racist and for that to have meaning.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:05 - Sep 13 with 2826 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 21:55 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

Paz defends racists, that makes him a racist. There's no neutral position on racism, if you don't oppose and if you excuse it then you are supporting it. It doesn't matter if he says he's not racist, anyone can say they're not racist, Paz is rightly judged by his actions. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:06 - Sep 13 with 2815 viewsBryanPlug

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:05 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

Paz defends racists, that makes him a racist. There's no neutral position on racism, if you don't oppose and if you excuse it then you are supporting it. It doesn't matter if he says he's not racist, anyone can say they're not racist, Paz is rightly judged by his actions. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:07 - Sep 13 with 2806 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:00 - Sep 13 by eireblue

It is the recipients of certain behaviour that get to decide if behaviour is racist and the perpetrator is a racist.

A person can't arbitrarily just announce they are not racist and for that to have meaning.

Yeah, so not you. Good night.

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:08 - Sep 13 with 2807 viewseireblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:05 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

Again, I have to ask, you do understand the principle, it is the minority group that decides what is and isn't racist.

Do you accept that principle?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:09 - Sep 13 with 2800 viewsCoco

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:06 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

Can't you see that getting all uppity about sportsman spending 5 seconds taking the knee against racism is just a little bit odd?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:10 - Sep 13 with 2798 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:06 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

Boris Johnson for a start.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:16 - Sep 13 with 2780 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:05 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

No need to put the man down. It actually makes me sad that Paz is a bit stupid. Stupid people tend to vote for racists and refuse to acknowledge that they're cheerleaders for racists.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:17 - Sep 13 with 2773 viewseireblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:07 - Sep 13 by 26_Paz

Yeah, so not you. Good night.

Yes, as an example I apologised to a poster, for using the term "Brits", about british people.

They didn't like it, they thought it was a derogatory term.

I apologised, and don't use it to describe British people anymore.

This is really very simple stuff.

People can make mistakes, and realise that maybe, they should think a little bit more deeply about matters.

As others have said, there isn't a neutral stance, you are anti-racist, or racist.

What is the optimal frequency that BLM or Kick Racism out campaigns should be held.

Clearly, there is still racism, there have been anti-racism campaigns, so they have as yet, not been effective.

So, tomorrow is fine, when you are up and fresh.

What is the optimal frequency, that you as a white privileged person, suggest would work, you know, based on evidence?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:19 - Sep 13 with 2760 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:09 - Sep 13 by Coco

Can't you see that getting all uppity about sportsman spending 5 seconds taking the knee against racism is just a little bit odd?

Except I’m not getting ‘a bit uppity’ I’m expressing concern that the message will get lost by doing it every week, it just becomes routine. Feel free to disagree with that view but saying that makes me racist is just weird

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:21 - Sep 13 with 2754 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:05 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

Tempted to report abuse on that. You can’t call random dudes on the internet racist for no reason

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:23 - Sep 13 with 2742 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:19 - Sep 13 by 26_Paz

Except I’m not getting ‘a bit uppity’ I’m expressing concern that the message will get lost by doing it every week, it just becomes routine. Feel free to disagree with that view but saying that makes me racist is just weird

I think your posting and voting history is what makes people suspicious of you, not just this.

Anyone who gets bored of protesting racism is no kind of ally in the fight for equality anyway. If they feel that way, they're no use to us. Get out of the way, we will do it without them.

In reality, they're probably just a privileged sheltered half wit with unaddressed racist tendencies.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:25 - Sep 13 with 2727 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:21 - Sep 13 by 26_Paz

Tempted to report abuse on that. You can’t call random dudes on the internet racist for no reason

For no reason. How's that filter mate?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:26 - Sep 13 with 2720 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:21 - Sep 13 by 26_Paz

He's got good reason. It's called your posting history.

To remind us all, in the world of Paz:

Bumboys - not homophobic
Watermelon smiles - not racist
Pickaninnies - not racist
Assaulting journalists - ok so long as it's your side doing it
Letterboxes - not misogynistic and Islamophobic

I'm actually pleased to see that even without me raising your behaviour for the last couple of weeks, your new Mr Nice guy act is fooling nobody.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:27 - Sep 13 with 2712 viewsJ2BLUE

It doesn't matter if he says he's not racist

Hence the Baldrick quote. The naivety of thinking people will just be like 'lolz ok you got me"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:29 - Sep 13 with 2699 viewsHerbivore

I have my reasons and they are there on the forum for all to see. Report away if you like mate, I don't care. I stand by what I've said.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:30 - Sep 13 with 2697 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:29 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

I have my reasons and they are there on the forum for all to see. Report away if you like mate, I don't care. I stand by what I've said.

He won't report it. Because it's true.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 2650 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:30 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

He won't report it. Because it's true.

I won’t report it because I don’t care what you morons think, say or do but some of the stuff you come out with is quite offensive

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:01 - Sep 13 with 2634 viewssyntaxerror

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 21:55 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

Nothing wrong with bullying a racist.
That sort of scum should not exist in our society.

It is the way.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:02 - Sep 13 with 2629 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:17 - Sep 13 by eireblue

Yes, as an example I apologised to a poster, for using the term "Brits", about british people.

They didn't like it, they thought it was a derogatory term.

I apologised, and don't use it to describe British people anymore.

This is really very simple stuff.

People can make mistakes, and realise that maybe, they should think a little bit more deeply about matters.

As others have said, there isn't a neutral stance, you are anti-racist, or racist.

What is the optimal frequency that BLM or Kick Racism out campaigns should be held.

Clearly, there is still racism, there have been anti-racism campaigns, so they have as yet, not been effective.

So, tomorrow is fine, when you are up and fresh.

What is the optimal frequency, that you as a white privileged person, suggest would work, you know, based on evidence?

Are you seriously suggesting the word ‘brit’ is offensive? Dear god. It’s this kind of nonsense that detracts from real issues

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:04 - Sep 13 with 2627 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:01 - Sep 13 by syntaxerror

Nothing wrong with bullying a racist.
That sort of scum should not exist in our society.

It is the way.

Nothing wrong with bullying a racist at all; however your argument kind of falls down when the person in question has done nothing to suggest they are racist

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:05 - Sep 13 with 2626 viewsBryanPlug

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 22:09 - Sep 13 by Coco

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 23:07 - Sep 13 with 2626 viewsBryanPlug

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024