Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement 09:31 - Sep 16 with 62594 viewsBarneycurley

and not be considered a racist?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:40 - Sep 19 with 2131 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:40 - Sep 19 by PremierBlue

Do you know exactly how these words have been potenticed?

*potentized
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:50 - Sep 19 with 2119 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 13:03 - Sep 19 by Herbivore

Apparently so. There's some pretty incredible leaps of logic being made by people so that they can justify to themselves withholding their support from an anti-racism movement. It's as bizarre as it is depressing

Giving support and energy to an *anti* movement may not be the wisest thing as that also tends to polarization. The world and media is setting us all up, to play that game. Be not so easily fooled. Find the point which brings release and true liberation. There humanity must stand together.

The same applies to our beloved club, Ipswich Town Football Club :)
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:52 - Sep 19 with 2110 viewsleitrimblue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:40 - Sep 19 by PremierBlue

Do you know exactly how these words have been potenticed?

No, not really, please explain it clearly to us
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 15:49 - Sep 19 with 2075 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:52 - Sep 19 by leitrimblue

No, not really, please explain it clearly to us

Be observant of the use of symbols, words and numbers. Even the basic understanding of geometry, oxymorons, reorderings, anagrams and values etc can reveal much of the intrinsic potency. Your own effort is required here. First step is to begin.
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 16:34 - Sep 19 with 2038 viewsnoggin

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 15:49 - Sep 19 by PremierBlue

Be observant of the use of symbols, words and numbers. Even the basic understanding of geometry, oxymorons, reorderings, anagrams and values etc can reveal much of the intrinsic potency. Your own effort is required here. First step is to begin.

LSD innit 🤷‍♂️🤡

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 16:46 - Sep 19 with 2026 viewsHerbivore

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:50 - Sep 19 by PremierBlue

Giving support and energy to an *anti* movement may not be the wisest thing as that also tends to polarization. The world and media is setting us all up, to play that game. Be not so easily fooled. Find the point which brings release and true liberation. There humanity must stand together.

The same applies to our beloved club, Ipswich Town Football Club :)

Load of meaningless babble that mate, but I wish you all the best.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 00:13 - Sep 20 with 1954 viewseireblue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 15:49 - Sep 19 by PremierBlue

Purer bile me.

Anagram of PremierBlue, well, I think we don’t need to know anything more.
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 00:17 - Sep 20 with 1952 viewsNewcyBlue

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/andre-dozzell-black-lives-matter-racist-twitt

I really hope Dozzell and other players don’t read this forum at times. Imagine playing for a crowd and you don’t know which ones dislike you because of the colour of your skin.

All our players have my respect even more when I think about that.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 01:35 - Sep 20 with 1920 viewsSpruceMoose

What manner of horse shît is this?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 2:03]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 07:41 - Sep 20 with 1858 viewsSwailsey

Did you fall asleep on your keyboard?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 11:28 - Sep 20 with 1783 viewsleitrimblue

Thanks for yer attempt at a clear explanation. I'm not completely sure but is the answer ley lines or spider monkeys? I have another question, how do you feel that 5G as affected the spider population this spider season?
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 12:58 - Sep 20 with 1731 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just because you know a few fancy words doesn’t make the bollox you spout any more valid. Hush yourself.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:29 - Sep 20 with 1695 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 11:28 - Sep 20 by leitrimblue

Thanks for yer attempt at a clear explanation. I'm not completely sure but is the answer ley lines or spider monkeys? I have another question, how do you feel that 5G as affected the spider population this spider season?

My sense is that 5G unfortunately has a destabilizing effect on the body and mind of man. It is likely somewhat dependent on signal strength, distance and frequency etc. It's just another thing added that may weaken and destabilize man. Not so sure about the spiders, mate. Take care of yourself.
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:42 - Sep 20 with 1683 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 16:34 - Sep 19 by noggin

LSD innit 🤷‍♂️🤡

Don't need it :)
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 14:56 - Sep 20 with 1664 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 00:13 - Sep 20 by eireblue

Purer bile me.

Anagram of PremierBlue, well, I think we don’t need to know anything more.

Excellent! Interestingly "Bile is an aqueous, alkaline, greenish-yellow liquid whose main function is to emulsify fats in the small intestine and to eliminate substances from the liver."

Next step is to let the heart discern what is actually true and not merely a product of the mind. Not an easy thing, but much needed in the world we live in.
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 15:01 - Sep 20 with 1656 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 12:58 - Sep 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Just because you know a few fancy words doesn’t make the bollox you spout any more valid. Hush yourself.

Didn't mean to offend you. Just stick to the first two words then; "be observant"
All the best.
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 15:03 - Sep 20 with 1650 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 07:41 - Sep 20 by Swailsey

Did you fall asleep on your keyboard?

No, I just woke up, and that is what came :)
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 15:18 - Sep 20 with 1644 viewsPremierBlue

Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 01:35 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

What manner of horse shît is this?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 2:03]

Well, an anagram for "horse shît" could be "shore hits", your favorite songs when you walk along the shoreline thinking about us being top of the league. :)
Is it possible to disagree with the BLM movement on 18:35 - Sep 20 with 1556 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

If you disagree with the message, then you are more than likely a racist. You can disagree with the way the message is put over or shown, but not with the message itself without being racist. All lives matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024