Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? 09:27 - Sep 18 with 2381 viewsJackSted

How have we got a dozen or so players injured when we've been out of football action for 6 months!!!

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:29 - Sep 18 with 2355 viewsKeno

He had a meeting lined with them but they could make it as they were all injured that day

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:40 - Sep 18 with 2317 viewsFixed_It

The 'out of football action for 6 months' bit is a contributing factor I'd have thought.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 9:58]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:43 - Sep 18 with 2305 viewscatch74

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:40 - Sep 18 by Fixed_It

The 'out of football action for 6 months' bit is a contributing factor I'd have thought.

I think someone mentioned a 75% increase in football injuries nationwide, following return to football.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:46 - Sep 18 with 2289 viewsChiefXL

No, apparently the rest of us should just grow up.
There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:17 - Sep 18 with 2219 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:40 - Sep 18 by Fixed_It

THIS.

Players bodies arent conditioned as well as they usually would be.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:17 - Sep 18 with 2216 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:31 - Sep 18 with 2189 viewsChrisd

True and probably a factor, but it's not just this season though. I'd like to see if KJ does sign for another club would he rise like Lazarus from his medical table and be playing regularly ala DM at Sheffield United? Lets not forget the recent story about AW's move to Brighton, with fingers point at our medical department. Injuries are part of the game, but we certainly seem to be getting a high proportion of them.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:40 - Sep 18 with 2164 viewsParisBlue

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:31 - Sep 18 by Chrisd

True and probably a factor, but it's not just this season though. I'd like to see if KJ does sign for another club would he rise like Lazarus from his medical table and be playing regularly ala DM at Sheffield United? Lets not forget the recent story about AW's move to Brighton, with fingers point at our medical department. Injuries are part of the game, but we certainly seem to be getting a high proportion of them.

We just need a keeper to complete the ITFC injured 11

????
KVY
Ndaba
Woolfenden
Nydam
Skuse
Lankester
El-Miz
Morris
Drinan
Jackson

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 15:51 - Sep 18 with 2011 viewsjontysnut

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:17 - Sep 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

THIS.

Players bodies arent conditioned as well as they usually would be.

yes - my lad with a league club when he was young a few years ago and players got a hard time if they got 'soft tissue' injuries like pulls and 'tweaks'
There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 16:06 - Sep 18 with 1989 viewsFenboyBlue

Someone should compile an injury list of every club in the EFL and see if we come top.
There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 16:14 - Sep 18 with 1975 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Same sh*t different season.

Regardless of break from football, we’ve always had big injury problems.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 16:38 - Sep 18 with 1951 viewsWeWereZombies

Presumably they will all get five year contracts after the questioning...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 22:18 - Sep 18 with 1794 viewsrfretwell

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:40 - Sep 18 by ParisBlue

We just need a keeper to complete the ITFC injured 11

????
KVY
Ndaba
Woolfenden
Nydam
Skuse
Lankester
El-Miz
Morris
Drinan
Jackson

Let's have this right ParisBlue. Lancaster and Jackson are back in training and Scuse had a really good injury record until last season. Age catching up with him? El Mizs injury happened at Cambridge on loan.
There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 23:23 - Sep 18 with 1752 viewsBramidan

I would say not the medical team who pick up the pieces more the people in charge of training,
I am assuming not the same people, trainers causing strains and pulled muscles, you would hope not!
There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 08:01 - Sep 19 with 1633 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:06 - Sep 19 with 1548 viewsThisIsMyUsername

There was a recent article in the magazine of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy talking about how an increase in injuries suffered by professional sports people and athletes should be expected as they return to sport and training, due to the deconditioning that will have occurred.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 10:04 - Sep 19 with 1486 viewsPlums

There has to be a point when ME questons the clubs medical team?? on 09:43 - Sep 18 by catch74

I think someone mentioned a 75% increase in football injuries nationwide, following return to football.

I’m certainly seeing that at youth levels

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024