Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid 04:20 - Oct 2 with 12952 viewsElderGrizzly

Wonder what he is trying to deflect from this time, as he been exposed multiple times before

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:24 - Oct 2 with 1266 viewsNthQldITFC

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:13 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

I'll believe it when they stick him in front of a camera. Boris was in high spirits too, until he wasn't.

That's really not something I am keen on seeing! I haven't had dinner yet.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:35 - Oct 2 with 1251 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:24 - Oct 2 by NthQldITFC

That's really not something I am keen on seeing! I haven't had dinner yet.

Aren't you at least a bit curious as to what is under all the creosote and hair spray?

Not related, but Biden and Harris just tested negative, so at least his attempted murder of them appears to have failed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:13 - Oct 2 with 1219 viewsSwansea_Blue

Biden's trolling him lol. Mockery and laughter is probably the best approach in fairness.

Mind you, how uninspiring is Biden? Anyway, that's probably for a another thread.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:29 - Oct 2 with 1206 viewsNthQldITFC

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:35 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Aren't you at least a bit curious as to what is under all the creosote and hair spray?

Not related, but Biden and Harris just tested negative, so at least his attempted murder of them appears to have failed.

Not if satisfying that curiosity means that I have to see the great orange whale on the job.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:47 - Oct 2 with 1196 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:13 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Biden's trolling him lol. Mockery and laughter is probably the best approach in fairness.

Mind you, how uninspiring is Biden? Anyway, that's probably for a another thread.

Completely mundane, boring, uninspiring, uncontroversial... Sounds lovely after the last four years doesn't it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:53 - Oct 2 with 1190 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 19:26 - Oct 2 with 1166 viewsMercian

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:29 - Oct 2 by NthQldITFC

Not if satisfying that curiosity means that I have to see the great orange whale on the job.

Remember, Orange Lives Matter (OLM) Trump and David Dickinson are just as human as the rest of us. Well David is.
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 20:33 - Oct 2 with 1129 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:35 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Fox News have just called for Biden to suspend his campaign, because Trump has to quarantine for at least 14 days and it isn't fair for Biden to gain an advantage.

Boo hoo...
Login to get fewer ads

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 20:51 - Oct 2 with 1119 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 20:33 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

Fox News have just called for Biden to suspend his campaign, because Trump has to quarantine for at least 14 days and it isn't fair for Biden to gain an advantage.

Boo hoo...

Lol. I think the phrase is tough titty. Actions have consequences, can't gaslight reality.

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 20:52 - Oct 2 with 1120 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:47 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Completely mundane, boring, uninspiring, uncontroversial... Sounds lovely after the last four years doesn't it?

Doesn’t it just!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 20:54 - Oct 2 with 1117 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 20:51 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Lol. I think the phrase is tough titty. Actions have consequences, can't gaslight reality.

Double lol! At least your $250,000 ticket came with bragging rights that you caught the Rona from Donny.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/gop-donors-panic-after-coming-close-to-trump-at-
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 20:56]

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 21:19 - Oct 2 with 1097 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 18:29 - Oct 2 by NthQldITFC

Well not to be the conspiracy guy... But... Trump's Twitter account has been completely silent today. When has that ever happened?!

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:04 - Oct 2 with 1075 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 21:19 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Well not to be the conspiracy guy... But... Trump's Twitter account has been completely silent today. When has that ever happened?!

Announced he has a fever and is fatigued.

Most intriguing aspect is they are giving him an experimental cocktail of drugs, used in less than a hundred people, which is a bizarre step to take if he is so well

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 22:08]
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:16 - Oct 2 with 1056 viewsjeera

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:04 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

Announced he has a fever and is fatigued.

Most intriguing aspect is they are giving him an experimental cocktail of drugs, used in less than a hundred people, which is a bizarre step to take if he is so well

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 22:08]

I have no problem with him being used as a guinea pig, if that were to be the case.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:21 - Oct 2 with 1052 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:16 - Oct 2 by jeera

I have no problem with him being used as a guinea pig, if that were to be the case.

About to be admitted to hospital for 2 days at least

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:23 - Oct 2 with 1046 viewsjeera

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:21 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

About to be admitted to hospital for 2 days at least

It's hard to read anything into it as he'll be given the best care available because of his position and regardless of him being a total c***.

It doesn't mean he's taken a turn necessarily.

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:27 - Oct 2 with 1040 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:23 - Oct 2 by jeera

It's hard to read anything into it as he'll be given the best care available because of his position and regardless of him being a total c***.

It doesn't mean he's taken a turn necessarily.

It’s the Boris Johnson script isn’t it? Just with the addition of a non-human trial treatment thrown in.

Will be interesting if he walks to the helicopter in a moment

More on the treatment below

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 22:28]
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:30 - Oct 2 with 1025 viewsjeera

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:27 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

It’s the Boris Johnson script isn’t it? Just with the addition of a non-human trial treatment thrown in.

Will be interesting if he walks to the helicopter in a moment

More on the treatment below

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 22:28]

As he is non-human it will probably work fine.

Maybe the 'copter pilot will have packed himself a parachute and it's all a cunning plan to overthrow the loon.

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:37 - Oct 2 with 1016 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:30 - Oct 2 by jeera

As he is non-human it will probably work fine.

Maybe the 'copter pilot will have packed himself a parachute and it's all a cunning plan to overthrow the loon.

Get a couple of bleach IVs hooked up, stick him in a sunbed, he'll be soon over this Democratic hoax!

Thoughts and prayers Donny!

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:06 - Oct 2 with 973 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 22:37 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Get a couple of bleach IVs hooked up, stick him in a sunbed, he'll be soon over this Democratic hoax!

Thoughts and prayers Donny!

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:18 - Oct 2 with 956 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:06 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

WTAF

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:22 - Oct 2 with 948 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:18 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

WTAF

It’s a cult.

Oh and he walked to the helicopter

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:25 - Oct 2 with 941 viewsjeera

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:22 - Oct 2 by ElderGrizzly

It’s a cult.

Oh and he walked to the helicopter

Knew he was fine.

If something's too good to be true...

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 05:23 - Oct 3 with 867 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 23:25 - Oct 2 by jeera

Knew he was fine.

If something's too good to be true...

And yet... the nation still has had no briefing from the White House about what the fook is going on. An interesting 48 hours ahead. Remember be respectful y'all, don't be like this guy!

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:30 - Oct 3 with 848 viewsNewcyBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:52 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

The missus has refused, citing it as a waste of her time, but I will finish it on my own.

It was pretty funny when he said, "Look, there's Chicago over there. How could I see that if the world was round?"

At the time I said, "Yeah but you can't see England, mate, can you?! I think the answer is that the world is pretty big and Chicago's not that far away!"

Also you can’t actually see the curvature of the Earth from sea level.

It’s such a tiny fraction of a curve that to the human eye it’s not visible. Obviously at altitude you can then see it.

I wonder what flat earthers do when they go on an aircraft?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024