Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid 04:20 - Oct 2 with 12949 viewsElderGrizzly

Wonder what he is trying to deflect from this time, as he been exposed multiple times before

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:40 - Oct 2 with 4129 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:14 - Oct 2 by StokieBlue

The timing is quite suspicious. If he had announced it yesterday then 14 days quarantine means he still has to do the debate on the 15th.

Now quarantine will last until the 16th and he won't have to do it.

SB

Quite.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:41 - Oct 2 with 4129 viewsPendejo

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:25 - Oct 2 by Guthrum

Might even be a stunt pulled (without his knowlege) by Trump's handlers to shut him up.

Quarantine doesn't mean no access to Twitter though

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:45 - Oct 2 with 4124 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:16 - Oct 2 by Guthrum

Don't think 26_Paz is the same person as Pazelle.

Oh. You learn something new every day!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:52 - Oct 2 with 4106 views26_Paz

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:27 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

Are you not Paz as in Pazelle?

No, I have no idea who Pazelle is

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:54 - Oct 2 with 4105 viewsGuthrum

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:41 - Oct 2 by Pendejo

Quarantine doesn't mean no access to Twitter though

Keeps him away from carcrash debates and media interviews, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:54 - Oct 2 with 4105 viewsStokieBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:52 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

No, I have no idea who Pazelle is

Lucky you.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 10:13 - Oct 2 with 4077 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 08:26 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

WTF?! You don't think he can just make up "I have Covid"?!?

As the king of the conspiracy theories on here I'm amazed you don't think something as simple as this can be faked.

There is a lab in the White House grounds which rather torpedoes Paz’s theory
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 10:16 - Oct 2 with 4078 viewsHighgateBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:24 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Well having a quick look on what the twittersphere is thinking about this was a mistake. Batsh*t crazy fools. Shortish thread highlighting utter stupidity.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but it's not impossible that he's lying about having Covid (lying is his default setting after all, and he may think it's a game changer for the election). But yes, batsh*t nonsense the rest of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 10:16 - Oct 2 with 4070 viewsRyorry

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:27 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

Are you not Paz as in Pazelle?

He really isn't.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 10:17 - Oct 2 with 4068 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 08:45 - Oct 2 by Oldsmoker

Let's assume that he does have Covid-19.
He needs to have an epihany and get real about this virus.
If he recovers, and I expect him to, then announcing that he was right all along that the symptons are generally mild and people have nothing to be worried about will be the dumbest thing he can say.
But he'll say it and you know he will.

And announce it was Hydroxchloroquine was the saviour
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 10:37 - Oct 2 with 4042 viewsm14_blue

Does anyone have any disinfectant?
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:08 - Oct 2 with 4019 viewsNthQldITFC

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 08:55 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Why am I the king of conspiracy theories? Can you name one that I’ve supported on here?

They've all got it in for you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:16 - Oct 2 with 4006 viewsOldsmoker

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 08:55 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Why am I the king of conspiracy theories? Can you name one that I’ve supported on here?

I think it's just a conspiracy theory that they're all conspiring against you.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:30 - Oct 2 with 3984 viewsRyorry

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:08 - Oct 2 by NthQldITFC

They've all got it in for you.

Nah, Gav hasn't - if he had, you can rest assured that our current Paz#26 would have been a gonner *months* ago!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:33 - Oct 2 with 3971 views26_Paz

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:16 - Oct 2 by Oldsmoker

I think it's just a conspiracy theory that they're all conspiring against you.

I just don’t get why everyone is saying I’m in to conspiracy theories ... everyone knows the Earth is flat 😂

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:37 - Oct 2 with 3955 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:33 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

I just don’t get why everyone is saying I’m in to conspiracy theories ... everyone knows the Earth is flat 😂

Me and the missus started watching the documentary on it on Netflix. I thought it was fascinating (not the theory, but the people and how they justify it) but she could only take about 20 minutes before we had to turn it off. Even the comedy value wasn't enough, she couldn't take any more!

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:38 - Oct 2 with 3953 viewsKropotkin123

Would be ironic if he died from it, after

- Downplaying the severity and risk
- Recommending untested and unrelated drugs
- Suggesting people use dangerous products
- Mask shaming
- sure I'm missing more

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:39 - Oct 2 with 3951 viewsStokieBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:37 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

Me and the missus started watching the documentary on it on Netflix. I thought it was fascinating (not the theory, but the people and how they justify it) but she could only take about 20 minutes before we had to turn it off. Even the comedy value wasn't enough, she couldn't take any more!

You need to watch it until the end.

They spend good money on experiments which keep confirming the world isn't flat so they keep making excuses about what is wrong in their experiments and say they will amend them and try again!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:47 - Oct 2 with 3944 viewsOldsmoker

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:38 - Oct 2 by Kropotkin123

Would be ironic if he died from it, after

- Downplaying the severity and risk
- Recommending untested and unrelated drugs
- Suggesting people use dangerous products
- Mask shaming
- sure I'm missing more

Saw a clip where Jared Kushner got in a helicopter with Hope Hicks who is the one who apparently gave it to Trump.
It could spread to all the Trump children - but not Eric.
Eric should count himself lucky he's the least favoured child.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:49 - Oct 2 with 3934 viewsgiant_stow

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:24 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

He won't look weak if he defeats it like a good strong patriotic American.

He can also say he doesn't want to stop/isolate... but 'they' are making him.

And you see NO CHANCE of him resigning... even if resigning means he can say forever more he never lost a presidential election... plus Pence can pardon him so he won't face any criminal charges. I'm not saying he will resign, but it's a big call to say there's no reason why he might.

I agree he could have it of course. He's stupid enough to get it, as you say with not wearing masks or social distancing.

Just can't see the point of faking it, on balance, but admitly, I don;t think like a trump supporter, so maybe I wouldn't.

Its just quite a leap from "it will disappear” or “it affects virtually nobody” to pretending to have it.

Who knows though.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 11:52]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:52 - Oct 2 with 3930 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:39 - Oct 2 by StokieBlue

You need to watch it until the end.

They spend good money on experiments which keep confirming the world isn't flat so they keep making excuses about what is wrong in their experiments and say they will amend them and try again!

SB

The missus has refused, citing it as a waste of her time, but I will finish it on my own.

It was pretty funny when he said, "Look, there's Chicago over there. How could I see that if the world was round?"

At the time I said, "Yeah but you can't see England, mate, can you?! I think the answer is that the world is pretty big and Chicago's not that far away!"

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:54 - Oct 2 with 3924 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:49 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

Just can't see the point of faking it, on balance, but admitly, I don;t think like a trump supporter, so maybe I wouldn't.

Its just quite a leap from "it will disappear” or “it affects virtually nobody” to pretending to have it.

Who knows though.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 11:52]

Well several people have given you points for faking it, so not much more we can do!

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:56 - Oct 2 with 3915 viewsgiant_stow

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:54 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

Well several people have given you points for faking it, so not much more we can do!

And I thank you one and all (!), but just think those reasons are vastly out-weighed by why he wouldn't fake it or want to be seen to have it.

Looks like I might be in a minority on here at least though so far enough - I stand alone!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:59 - Oct 2 with 3911 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:56 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

And I thank you one and all (!), but just think those reasons are vastly out-weighed by why he wouldn't fake it or want to be seen to have it.

Looks like I might be in a minority on here at least though so far enough - I stand alone!

My money's on him avoiding the second debate then is miraculously fine and says, "It was nothing, I whooped it." Which will either mean he's a true American hero, or the virus has been exaggerated and the economy can be reopened.

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:02 - Oct 2 with 3906 viewsPinewoodblue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:56 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

The saddest thing about people not believing he has Covid is it shows how much Trump has damaged the US.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024