Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid 04:20 - Oct 2 with 12944 viewsElderGrizzly

Wonder what he is trying to deflect from this time, as he been exposed multiple times before

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:08 - Oct 2 with 1400 views26_Paz

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:56 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

And I thank you one and all (!), but just think those reasons are vastly out-weighed by why he wouldn't fake it or want to be seen to have it.

Looks like I might be in a minority on here at least though so far enough - I stand alone!

I agree with you. Just don’t see what benefits he would get from faking it.

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:11 - Oct 2 with 1402 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:08 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Again, the benefits have been listed by several people. That doesn't mean he did fake it of course, but you can't say there definitely aren't any benefits.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:14 - Oct 2 with 1396 viewsgiant_stow

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:08 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

We can form our own little club paz. The one thing that makes me doubt it is the tweeting of the dr's memo, oddly enough.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:16 - Oct 2 with 1395 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 08:41 - Oct 2 by HARRY10

an excuse to resign and avoid a disastrous defeat

chuck in a pardon and he departs as the leader who was 'stabbed in the back'

and was not beaten

(not too difficult)

Pence can't pardon him for state crimes I believe (I need to check this).

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:17 - Oct 2 with 1393 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 09:54 - Oct 2 by StokieBlue

Lucky you.

SB

Paz is different, but no better to be fair.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:27 - Oct 2 with 1377 views26_Paz

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:11 - Oct 2 by BrixtonBlue

Again, the benefits have been listed by several people. That doesn't mean he did fake it of course, but you can't say there definitely aren't any benefits.

His rallies were widely credited with mobilising his support last time, I just can’t see he’d want to go at least 2 weeks without any of those this close to the election ...

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:31 - Oct 2 with 1377 viewsgiant_stow

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:27 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

His rallies were widely credited with mobilising his support last time, I just can’t see he’d want to go at least 2 weeks without any of those this close to the election ...

a tweet lifted from the guardian:

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:34 - Oct 2 with 1367 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:27 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Rallies make no difference in reality. There aren't enough people in his cult to win it for him. He is relying on gaining undecided voters and either taking Biden's voters or persuading people to just not vote.

His rallies have done nothing more than stroke his ego for a long time now. He's been on a losing trajectory for months now. Trump needs that hit from his adoring fans, that's the main reason he wouldn't not want to hold rallies. The few thousand people there, along with his cult members, are the only people in the world who don't think he's a c*nt. Much like Boris. Only his cult members still look up to him.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:37]

Login to get fewer ads

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:42 - Oct 2 with 1340 views26_Paz

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:34 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Rallies make no difference in reality. There aren't enough people in his cult to win it for him. He is relying on gaining undecided voters and either taking Biden's voters or persuading people to just not vote.

His rallies have done nothing more than stroke his ego for a long time now. He's been on a losing trajectory for months now. Trump needs that hit from his adoring fans, that's the main reason he wouldn't not want to hold rallies. The few thousand people there, along with his cult members, are the only people in the world who don't think he's a c*nt. Much like Boris. Only his cult members still look up to him.

Rallies, debates, personal appearances, whatever. I just can’t see how being shut in the White House for 2 weeks and reminding everyone of corona (as Ulla’s post points out) will do anything but damage his chances

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:48 - Oct 2 with 1330 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:42 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Rallies, debates, personal appearances, whatever. I just can’t see how being shut in the White House for 2 weeks and reminding everyone of corona (as Ulla’s post points out) will do anything but damage his chances

I'm sure he doesn't want to be quarantined and would love to be flying around all over the continent. These right wing types are like that.

Him having the virus certainly doesn't help him win the election. I think he has it and I bet he's fuming. I was just pointing out that in reality him not campaigning probably won't make much difference this late in the game anyway.

I doubt it's a conspiracy. He's just a dumb piece of shît who ran around thinking reality didn't apply to him. I've said it all along that you can't gaslight a virus and now an elderly, morbidly obese man has the virus and may die.

It is what it is.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:51]

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:49 - Oct 2 with 1321 views26_Paz

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:48 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure he doesn't want to be quarantined and would love to be flying around all over the continent. These right wing types are like that.

Him having the virus certainly doesn't help him win the election. I think he has it and I bet he's fuming. I was just pointing out that in reality him not campaigning probably won't make much difference this late in the game anyway.

I doubt it's a conspiracy. He's just a dumb piece of shît who ran around thinking reality didn't apply to him. I've said it all along that you can't gaslight a virus and now an elderly, morbidly obese man has the virus and may die.

It is what it is.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:51]

Agree both points (I feel dirty).

The Paz Man

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:52 - Oct 2 with 1318 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:49 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Agree both points (I feel dirty).

I wasn't disagreeing with you to start with, just pointing out that even if he wanted to be out there campaigning it might not have even had much impact.

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:54 - Oct 2 with 1312 viewsRyorry

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 11:56 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

And I thank you one and all (!), but just think those reasons are vastly out-weighed by why he wouldn't fake it or want to be seen to have it.

Looks like I might be in a minority on here at least though so far enough - I stand alone!

I think basically none of us know or can imagine his reasons as, thankfully, none of us "think"* like him.

*this may be a euphemism

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 13:10 - Oct 2 with 1292 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 14:10 - Oct 2 with 1249 viewsRyorry

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 13:10 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 14:11 - Oct 2 with 1245 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 14:10 - Oct 2 by Ryorry

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 14:34 - Oct 2 with 1232 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 14:11 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

So yesterday he held a fundraiser in New Jersey with 100 other people? Oh no. Some really rich golfing dudes who give money to monsters might get sick and die?! Thoughts and prayers.

Seriously though, what hope do the rest of us have when the President of the United States sets the example that is fine to go around on a Great Coronapalooza Tour 2020? How many of these 100 people now have the virus and are also spreading it about?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 15:14 - Oct 2 with 1204 viewsHARRY10

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:16 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Pence can't pardon him for state crimes I believe (I need to check this).

He can, as explained in the link

However it does not mean that pardon could not be challenged in the Supreme Court

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/president-trump-could-theoretically-invoke-

As to the idea that it is being faked so as to get out of the next debate, is utterly absurd. The polls have been giving Biden a comfortable win for over 4 months - does anyone seriously think Trump is capable of turning them round in 4 weeks - debate, or not ?

This way he is absolved from any responsibility for losing the election, and not only avoids lengthy court cases but the attention of those who will not want to see him and their connections to him aired in public

So, as the saying goes..... and with one bound he was free
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 15:26 - Oct 2 with 1195 viewsBlueBadger

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 07:21 - Oct 2 by 26_Paz

Just all seems a bit far fetched for me ... at his age if he has deliberately infected himself that’s some gamble! As for faking a test it’s has to go off to a laboratory and everything so think that would be uncovered pretty quickly

Paz, you've bought into the Brexit fantasy, a proven liar making sh1t up isn't that much of a leap of the imagination by comparison.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 15:48 - Oct 2 with 1174 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 15:14 - Oct 2 by HARRY10

He can, as explained in the link

However it does not mean that pardon could not be challenged in the Supreme Court

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/president-trump-could-theoretically-invoke-

As to the idea that it is being faked so as to get out of the next debate, is utterly absurd. The polls have been giving Biden a comfortable win for over 4 months - does anyone seriously think Trump is capable of turning them round in 4 weeks - debate, or not ?

This way he is absolved from any responsibility for losing the election, and not only avoids lengthy court cases but the attention of those who will not want to see him and their connections to him aired in public

So, as the saying goes..... and with one bound he was free

Isn't your link discussing Federal pardons? Unless I'm misreading your article, it doesn't contradict what I thought - that State pardons can only be issued by State Governors or State Pardon Boards. If New York State AG brings a State case against Trump, the Federal Government doesn't have power to veto it.

Apologies if I am misreading, I'm supposed to be working while I fart around on here,

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 16:26 - Oct 2 with 1144 viewsHARRY10

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 15:48 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Isn't your link discussing Federal pardons? Unless I'm misreading your article, it doesn't contradict what I thought - that State pardons can only be issued by State Governors or State Pardon Boards. If New York State AG brings a State case against Trump, the Federal Government doesn't have power to veto it.

Apologies if I am misreading, I'm supposed to be working while I fart around on here,

You are correct. but it is not as straightforward as a simple yes or no

Interesting stuff below, pick it up after the pictures

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/donald-trump-criminal-case.html
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 16:51 - Oct 2 with 1130 viewsjaseitfc2015

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 12:34 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Thats clearly not his strategy though, watching the debate Tuesday and observing his behaviour in general his strategy is 1) rally the base, which is highly motivated & quite unmovable , & 2) supress the undecided voters by making them apathetic - the "sh*tshow" analysis of that first debate would help him in that regard , sure there were a chunk of undecideds who said "screw both of em" .

Actually think Bidens performance was good Tuesday and definitely would have pulled some undecideds into his vote, was it enough though?

As for Trump having the virus at this stage I dont think it will do much to shift the polls , only way i see things shifting from biden here is he / the democrats mishandle this situation. There was a bogus tweet from one Carole Cadwalldr that Boris Johnson got a boost in the wake of getting covid , he didn't, his boost in the polls was pre him testing positive - pretty much all countries leadership benefitted from a "rally round the flag" poll boost in the early days of covid. Actual pollsters will back up cadwalldr is wrong, but hey post truth era innit
Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 16:53 - Oct 2 with 1124 viewsOldsmoker

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 15:48 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

I agree with you.
It seems Trump would have to resign completely, not temporarily.
If Pence takes over if Trump becomes incapacitated in the next 2 weeks and pardons Trump then from that article they're both in trouble.
Anyway, the NY AG is also pursuing the Trump Organisation not just Trump and I'm quite sure you can't pardon an organisation.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 1110 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54391986

'Mr Trump's chief of staff said the president was "on the job" and "in good spirits", adding that he expected him to make a quick recovery.'

Poor Melania.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:13 - Oct 2 with 1105 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has been Quarantined for Covid on 17:10 - Oct 2 by NthQldITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54391986

'Mr Trump's chief of staff said the president was "on the job" and "in good spirits", adding that he expected him to make a quick recovery.'

Poor Melania.

I'll believe it when they stick him in front of a camera. Boris was in high spirits too, until he wasn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024