Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives 17:01 - Oct 3 with 2452 viewsSparky85

Toto
The end
Positives on 17:04 - Oct 3 with 2426 viewsAYACCA

I didnt follow the game...
any good?
Positives on 17:05 - Oct 3 with 2417 viewsreusersfreekicks

Wilson
Positives on 17:07 - Oct 3 with 2399 viewsBasuco

Positives on 17:04 - Oct 3 by AYACCA

I didnt follow the game...
any good?

Toto and Wilson both had good games.
Positives on 17:07 - Oct 3 with 2400 viewsHerbivore

Thought Toto, Wilson and Chambers were all decent. Apart from that it was pretty awful. Dozzer will need to learn to find ways to play when we aren't dominating the ball and it's congested in midfield and today showed he's not there yet in that respect. Nolan was okay. Everyone else had an off day. Kenlock is not a professional footballer.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Positives on 17:10 - Oct 3 with 2379 viewsWickets

Positives on 17:07 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

Thought Toto, Wilson and Chambers were all decent. Apart from that it was pretty awful. Dozzer will need to learn to find ways to play when we aren't dominating the ball and it's congested in midfield and today showed he's not there yet in that respect. Nolan was okay. Everyone else had an off day. Kenlock is not a professional footballer.

Cant disagree with that .Thought we were off the pace and have those 3 to thank for our point . Think i have it right that the 3 teams that we have already beaten this season all won today .
Positives on 17:19 - Oct 3 with 2344 viewsxrayspecs

Holy made some important blocks albeit got caught out a couple of times.
Agree that Chambo, Wilson and Toto were the pick of the bunch.

I thought MK were one of the better teams we have played over this and last season. They just lack quality up front and a bit of pace at the back. Their passing and movement were excellent and they put a lot of quality balls into the area.

Will take the point and move one.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 17:21]
Positives on 17:22 - Oct 3 with 2322 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Positives on 17:19 - Oct 3 by xrayspecs

Holy made some important blocks albeit got caught out a couple of times.
Agree that Chambo, Wilson and Toto were the pick of the bunch.

I thought MK were one of the better teams we have played over this and last season. They just lack quality up front and a bit of pace at the back. Their passing and movement were excellent and they put a lot of quality balls into the area.

Will take the point and move one.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 17:21]

Holy was chalk and cheese. Some of the saves and blocks he had to make second half were due to errors from him. He did OK overall but did not inspire confidence at times.

One more positive though was that we got a point and remain unbeaten.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Positives on 17:23 - Oct 3 with 2310 viewsbournemouthblue

Holy was the main positive, the defence did alright but the midfield really fell apart as the game went on, a worrying performance!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Positives on 17:31 - Oct 3 with 2280 viewsKeaneish

I thought Nsiala did OK with his positioning but distribution is woeful. All in I thought we were poor at the back. Wilson and Kenlock’s defending was dire for the goal.

First time I’ve watched us today and we have all the same issues as we had second half of last season - hopefully it’s a one off.

Double sub on 55 was a ridiculous decision. So unnecessary.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Positives on 17:34 - Oct 3 with 2254 viewsHerbivore

Positives on 17:31 - Oct 3 by Keaneish

I thought Nsiala did OK with his positioning but distribution is woeful. All in I thought we were poor at the back. Wilson and Kenlock’s defending was dire for the goal.

First time I’ve watched us today and we have all the same issues as we had second half of last season - hopefully it’s a one off.

Kenlock was about 3km out of position and everyone else then got pulled out of position as well for the goal. Thought defensively we were fairly decent, the issue was the defence was having to do too much as we failed to get a foothold in the game for more than about 15 minutes of the first half. Really poor and the subs were ridiculous, very reminiscent of last season.

Positives on 17:35 - Oct 3 with 2249 viewspointofblue

Downes for Bishop was vital and should have happened a half time.

Judge for Sears on the other hand...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Positives on 17:41 - Oct 3 with 2231 viewsHerbivore

Positives on 17:35 - Oct 3 by pointofblue

Downes for Bishop was vital and should have happened a half time.

Judge for Sears on the other hand...

Even if we'd not got the injury to Downes that sub made no sense. I can't see what the thinking was behind it.

Positives on 19:39 - Oct 3 with 2150 viewsKeaneish

Positives on 17:34 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

Kenlock was about 3km out of position and everyone else then got pulled out of position as well for the goal. Thought defensively we were fairly decent, the issue was the defence was having to do too much as we failed to get a foothold in the game for more than about 15 minutes of the first half. Really poor and the subs were ridiculous, very reminiscent of last season.

Completely agree.

Positives on 19:40 - Oct 3 with 2146 viewsChrisd

Still undefeated in the league and got a point when we played poorly.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Positives on 19:42 - Oct 3 with 2134 viewsBluefish

Your best ever post by a long way

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Positives on 21:32 - Oct 3 with 2027 viewsKeaneish

Positives on 17:41 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

Even if we'd not got the injury to Downes that sub made no sense. I can't see what the thinking was behind it.

I completely agree with bringing Downes on, the midfield lacked any kind of bite or endeavour. It’s the double sub to use up both subs at 55 minutes which was ludicrous. We all looked at each other and knew what was coming.

Can’t ever remember a manager using their last Sinai early when unforced. Too much of the game to play; such a naive decision.

Positives on 22:49 - Oct 3 with 1935 viewsMDBLUE1

Positives on 21:32 - Oct 3 by Keaneish

I completely agree with bringing Downes on, the midfield lacked any kind of bite or endeavour. It’s the double sub to use up both subs at 55 minutes which was ludicrous. We all looked at each other and knew what was coming.

Can’t ever remember a manager using their last Sinai early when unforced. Too much of the game to play; such a naive decision.

Completely agree with Sparky

Toto. The end. What a difference from last year.

Holy was very scary in the second half
Positives on 22:54 - Oct 3 with 1927 viewsRocky

I would have had Downes on from the beginning, by far our most influential player. We just can't go with the midfield we started with against better teams, particularly with such weak wide outlets as Edwards and Sears. It would be a different matter if we had KVY and Ward as full backs. Without them we look a very average team.
Positives on 23:30 - Oct 3 with 1877 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm so chuffed for Toto. After the amount of crap he's had to put up with from us lot it's great to see him come good and prove us all wrong. Maybe there's a lesson in there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Positives on 23:46 - Oct 3 with 1862 viewsRocky

Positives on 23:30 - Oct 3 by Swansea_Blue

I'm so chuffed for Toto. After the amount of crap he's had to put up with from us lot it's great to see him come good and prove us all wrong. Maybe there's a lesson in there.

Agree with that. His decision making was very good. He didn't jump in too quick and give fouls away, , used his body strength well, , made some excellent blocks. Looks a totally different player from last season.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 23:55]
Positives on 04:33 - Oct 4 with 1793 viewsharlingblue

Toto, Wilson.
The former was impetuous in a tackle last season, the latter couldn't pass a ball. Both have upped their game. Now for the rest of the team, to up their game to gain promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024