Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid 17:24 - Oct 5 with 1326 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 17:40 - Oct 5 with 1251 viewsStokieBlue

It's so absurd it actually made me laugh.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 17:52 - Oct 5 with 1220 viewsOldsmoker

If Biden wins the Presidency, Fox News is going to have a meltdown.
It will be fun to see their faces when they have to announce that Trump has lost.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 17:56 - Oct 5 with 1203 viewseireblue

OMG, they really are going to try this tactic.
Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:10 - Oct 5 with 1171 viewsjeera

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 17:56 - Oct 5 by eireblue

OMG, they really are going to try this tactic.

It was always going to be so.

If Trump fully recovers it will be a nightmare, with even more people thinking he's some all-time great American hero with the likelihood of infection spreading further as more covidiots believe themselves to be immune.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:27 - Oct 5 with 1129 viewsHerbivore

The world has lost its mind.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:36 - Oct 5 with 1105 viewsOldsmoker

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:10 - Oct 5 by jeera

It was always going to be so.

If Trump fully recovers it will be a nightmare, with even more people thinking he's some all-time great American hero with the likelihood of infection spreading further as more covidiots believe themselves to be immune.

So you're a Veteran who fought the Vietcong in Nam and lost the war - pah.
Trump fought Covid in Walter Reed hospital and won - Gold Star.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:41 - Oct 5 with 1084 viewsflimflam

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 17:52 - Oct 5 by Oldsmoker

If Biden wins the Presidency, Fox News is going to have a meltdown.
It will be fun to see their faces when they have to announce that Trump has lost.

You are going to be disappointed.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:41 - Oct 5 with 1082 viewsdavblue

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 17:40 - Oct 5 by StokieBlue

It's so absurd it actually made me laugh.

SB

Worrying thing is I’m not sure if these buffoons believe what they are saying or not.

How can they be that emotionally detached from the real world that they just talk drivel.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:51 - Oct 5 with 1058 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:41 - Oct 5 by flimflam

So you keep saying. Without ever disclosing why. I look forward to discussing it with you in a months time.

In other news, A+ rated pollster Siena College/NYT just released a new poll with Biden up by eight points in Arizona. No doubt he's being helped there by the awful Republican senate candidate McSally who is polling at 39% in the race against all round Democratic hero and action man Mark Kelly.

The lead keeps on stretching, and still Trump's Flimfan boys insist that there's a silent majority out there for him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 19:07 - Oct 5 with 1025 viewsOldsmoker

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 18:41 - Oct 5 by flimflam

Trump caught the Virus. He FAILED to assess the risk of Covid to himself and the WH staff.
If he can't assess the risk to himself, how is he going to assess the risk to America from its enemies.
He didn't listen to his health advisors and we know he doesn't listen to his generals regarding threats to America from Russia.
He is not fit to be President.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 19:12 - Oct 5 with 1014 viewsBlueBadger

Rooting for a foreign nazi, eh? Patriotism in action.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 19:53 - Oct 5 with 950 viewsflimflam

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 19:12 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

Rooting for a foreign nazi, eh? Patriotism in action.

Not rooting for anyone but have an interest in how things pan out over there.

For what its worth both parties are a shower in my opinion and that foreign nazi is not as foreign to me as you think.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:10 - Oct 5 with 914 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 19:53 - Oct 5 by flimflam

For what its worth both parties are a shower in my opinion and that foreign nazi is not as foreign to me as you think.

Ah been a while since we've had a good 'but both sides' whinge on here!

I'd love to hear more on why you think the Democrats are a 'shower' as you put it!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:10 - Oct 5 with 912 viewsBlueBadger

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 19:53 - Oct 5 by flimflam

Pure coincidence that you keep turning up in these threads to say 'lol, I can't wait to see you lefties get disappointed', eh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:12 - Oct 5 with 905 viewsStokieBlue

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:10 - Oct 5 by SpruceMoose

Ah been a while since we've had a good 'but both sides' whinge on here!

I'd love to hear more on why you think the Democrats are a 'shower' as you put it!

So he's going to take the "don't be afraid of covid" route then and I suspect push for opening up whilst saying how good the treatment regime they have "created" is.

Transparent nonsense of course but as always will play his side.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:17 - Oct 5 with 895 viewsflimflam

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:10 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

Pure coincidence that you keep turning up in these threads to say 'lol, I can't wait to see you lefties get disappointed', eh?

Your words not mine.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:28 - Oct 5 with 868 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is that your desire or your genuine belief?

What do you think will swing the election Trump's way? His standing up against BLM? His overcoming Covid? Or simply refusing to accept the result and refusing to leave office and becoming the first dictator in the White House?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:37 - Oct 5 with 846 viewsBlueBadger

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:17 - Oct 5 by flimflam

Your words not mine.

Yep. Total coincidence you keep turning up to defend the corrupt foreign nazi and his regime.

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump by flimflam 3 Oct 2020 13:30
Maybe she is good at her job?

Bit of a sexist comment?!?

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! by flimflam 5 Sep 2020 9:18
Thats because there is not one although you posted that there was?

Trump is and always has been a massive supporter of the armed forces and these so called unnamed sources are fantasy.

The Democrats are getting desperate now as the polls are turning against them but luckily the American people have seen through their lies.

I have a lot of close family living in the USA who all say that Biden has zero to no chance of winning.

Trump to get in by just fibbing hard by flimflam 31 Aug 2020 18:28
Trump has every chance of winning and will win.

Moderate Democrats are leaving in droves and latest polls actually put Trump in front.

I said on here weeks ago Trump would let the country burn and pin it on the Democrats and they have done just that. Only now are they publicly condemning the riots / protests as they know they are losing.

Nancy has even gone on record saying Biden should not debate Trump as know he will be ripped a new one. Prepare for 4 more years.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:47 - Oct 5 with 821 viewsflimflam

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:37 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

Yep. Total coincidence you keep turning up to defend the corrupt foreign nazi and his regime.

I wonder what it is about former model Hope Hicks that persuaded Trump by flimflam 3 Oct 2020 13:30
Maybe she is good at her job?

Bit of a sexist comment?!?

OOH LOOK TRUMP - LETS LIE AWAY!!!!! by flimflam 5 Sep 2020 9:18
Thats because there is not one although you posted that there was?

Trump is and always has been a massive supporter of the armed forces and these so called unnamed sources are fantasy.

The Democrats are getting desperate now as the polls are turning against them but luckily the American people have seen through their lies.

I have a lot of close family living in the USA who all say that Biden has zero to no chance of winning.

Trump to get in by just fibbing hard by flimflam 31 Aug 2020 18:28
Trump has every chance of winning and will win.

Moderate Democrats are leaving in droves and latest polls actually put Trump in front.

I said on here weeks ago Trump would let the country burn and pin it on the Democrats and they have done just that. Only now are they publicly condemning the riots / protests as they know they are losing.

Nancy has even gone on record saying Biden should not debate Trump as know he will be ripped a new one. Prepare for 4 more years.

Like I said your words not mine.

But you have to add the lefty bumder bits for effect I guess.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:50 - Oct 5 with 811 viewsBlueBadger

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:47 - Oct 5 by flimflam

Like I said your words not mine.

But you have to add the lefty bumder bits for effect I guess.

No, YOUR mum is fat.

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 21:00 - Oct 5 with 778 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Trump campaign is attacking Biden for not catching Covid on 20:28 - Oct 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is that your desire or your genuine belief?

What do you think will swing the election Trump's way? His standing up against BLM? His overcoming Covid? Or simply refusing to accept the result and refusing to leave office and becoming the first dictator in the White House?

Care to answer this one too FlimFlam?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024