Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) 16:39 - Oct 10 with 610 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 10 with 594 viewsBluefish

The term is effective

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 10 with 573 viewsMullet

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 10 by Bluefish

The term is effective

Come on now fella, he’s our top scorer and has an assist again today for our goal of the season. More than good enough for us right now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:45 - Oct 10 with 536 viewsSpruceMoose

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 10 by Mullet

Come on now fella, he’s our top scorer and has an assist again today for our goal of the season. More than good enough for us right now.

Exactly. What more do people want? If he was this good week in week out he wouldn't be playing for us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:49 - Oct 10 with 481 viewsHerbivore

Very good game. He's helped cover Kenlock defensively as well as offering a threat going forward. Two goals and an assist is a very good return from him today. He looks much more of a threat on that left side.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:50 - Oct 10 with 474 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amazing display for a right back.

Lambert should be shot for that alone. It's not rocket science. You don't play a left winger at right (wing) back and expect to get the best from him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:50 - Oct 10 with 467 viewsDanTheMan

Very good today, second goal in particular was very good.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:50 - Oct 10 with 459 viewsgroovyASH

Playing a player in his best position, look what happens

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:51 - Oct 10 with 451 viewsBluefish

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 10 by Mullet

I thought effective was a positive term

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:55 - Oct 10 with 383 viewsclive_baker

That take and finish for his 2nd was excellent. He played really well, very direct going forward and looking to take on his man, clinical in front of goal and gave Kenlock a lot of support defensively too. They had 2 tricky customers down down the right hand side.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:55 - Oct 10 with 376 viewsblueislander

Edwards has been a bit good today hasn't he? (n/t) on 16:51 - Oct 10 by Bluefish

I thought effective was a positive term

Patronizing would be a better description.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024