Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A proper leader 17:23 - Oct 13 with 8582 viewsSitfcB

Get him in next time

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A proper leader on 19:18 - Oct 14 with 1227 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

A proper leader on 08:51 - Oct 14 by MonkeyAlan

No more idea than those in government now. He would still be following the same scientists and economists who would be pressuring him just the same. As would the leaders and mayors of the major cities. Truth is no one would do much better. No country is doing much better. Everyone is stumbling around in the dark. Starmer included. Let's face it, he hasn't really got any answers, just keeps saying the government needs to do better. We already know that, but he hasn't got any real ideas himself.

Just read this: about 1 in every 1,600 British people have died of COVID since early March, meanwhile about 1 in 10,000 Germans have.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

A proper leader on 19:25 - Oct 14 with 1213 views26_Paz

A proper leader on 19:15 - Oct 14 by IpswichBoyBlue

The pub culture in this country. I think now would be a good time for us all to take a look at ourselves and how we treat pubs and clubs. European countries seem to have a very different outlook to ours.

I think that is changing in fairness and will be one of the societal changes that corona hastens ...

The Paz Man

A proper leader on 19:26 - Oct 14 with 1212 views26_Paz

A proper leader on 19:17 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

That would require far too much self reflection and community spirit for some.

I know mate, some right p1ss heads about

The Paz Man

A proper leader on 19:30 - Oct 14 with 1209 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 19:26 - Oct 14 by 26_Paz

I know mate, some right p1ss heads about

Being pissed isn't the critical thing. It's being a selfish jebend.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A proper leader on 19:31 - Oct 14 with 1210 viewsbazza

A proper leader on 09:32 - Oct 14 by jeera

Your own post agreed with mine then contradicted itself. You were trying to score points whilst having no idea what you were banging on about.

Luckily for you, you had Paz onside. That said a lot to me.

Do me a favour and don't bother me again with your nonsense.

Classic . 😂
A proper leader on 19:37 - Oct 14 with 1205 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

A proper leader on 19:17 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

That would require far too much self reflection and community spirit for some.

Unfortunately true. Would be nice if we could though.
A proper leader on 19:40 - Oct 14 with 1201 views26_Paz

A proper leader on 19:30 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Being pissed isn't the critical thing. It's being a selfish jebend.

Plenty of them around as well!

The Paz Man

A proper leader on 19:41 - Oct 14 with 1199 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 19:40 - Oct 14 by 26_Paz

There's only a couple of you guys on here really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

A proper leader on 19:46 - Oct 14 with 1196 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

A proper leader on 19:40 - Oct 14 by 26_Paz

Please correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you the guy that when the pubs re-opened, you were going out early and going on a massive pub crawl and were going to get as pissed as you possibly could? That is the change in mind set I mean.
A proper leader on 19:47 - Oct 14 with 1188 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 19:46 - Oct 14 by IpswichBoyBlue

Please correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you the guy that when the pubs re-opened, you were going out early and going on a massive pub crawl and were going to get as pissed as you possibly could? That is the change in mind set I mean.

Don't forget jetting off to Greece for some great bantz with the lads, and not self-isolating when he got back because 'Boris didn't say I had to'.

A proper leader on 19:50 - Oct 14 with 1182 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

A proper leader on 19:47 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Don't forget jetting off to Greece for some great bantz with the lads, and not self-isolating when he got back because 'Boris didn't say I had to'.

Missed that one. He is a class act that is for sure.
A proper leader on 19:50 - Oct 14 with 1184 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh no, it's started. Don't let posters like Spruce corrupt you into having a go at Paz. Before you know it you'll be taking a stand against things like racism, conspiracy theories and expecting a competent government. It'll only end in tears .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A proper leader on 19:54 - Oct 14 with 1174 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 19:50 - Oct 14 by Swansea_Blue

Oh no, it's started. Don't let posters like Spruce corrupt you into having a go at Paz. Before you know it you'll be taking a stand against things like racism, conspiracy theories and expecting a competent government. It'll only end in tears .

I'm an absolute monster! Someone should complain to Phil about me!

A proper leader on 19:56 - Oct 14 with 1178 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

A proper leader on 19:50 - Oct 14 by Swansea_Blue

Paz is a right one and unfortunately he isn't alone. I won't pick on him, I will only try and point out the error of his ways. Fighting a losing battle I fear.
A proper leader on 19:57 - Oct 14 with 1173 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 19:56 - Oct 14 by IpswichBoyBlue

Paz is a right one and unfortunately he isn't alone. I won't pick on him, I will only try and point out the error of his ways. Fighting a losing battle I fear.

That won't stop him from crying that you're bullying him I'm afraid.

You see pointing out hypocrisies and inconsistencies in opinions is classed as bullying now.

A proper leader on 20:03 - Oct 14 with 1172 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

A proper leader on 19:57 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

That won't stop him from crying that you're bullying him I'm afraid.

You see pointing out hypocrisies and inconsistencies in opinions is classed as bullying now.

I won't be bullying anyone. He is a bit like that Hampstead Blue character. Probably good as gold in real life, but comes on here playing the big I am. Take it in the laugh it is meant to be most of the time.
A proper leader on 20:08 - Oct 14 with 1164 views26_Paz

No, I went out. The getting as p1ssed as I possibly could but is an urban myth out around by some on here ...

The Paz Man

A proper leader on 20:11 - Oct 14 with 1163 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 20:08 - Oct 14 by 26_Paz

No, I went out. The getting as p1ssed as I possibly could but is an urban myth out around by some on here ...

Tomorrow by 26_Paz 3 Jul 2020 11:38
I’ve got a couple of boozers booked for an all dayer tomorrow, really don’t know what to expect. We’ve booked into a couple of places just in case but really not sure what the general vibe will be ... will you be able to move to different pubs / bars etc or will they all be at capacity ... who knows!
Will it be good? Will it be rubbish? Will there be too many people? Will there not be many people? Maybe it’s the uncertainty that’s making it exciting ... either way I’m going to get trollied!
Hope you all enjoy it (safely) lads!

Just. Stop. Lying.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 20:15]

A proper leader on 20:18 - Oct 14 with 1142 views26_Paz

A proper leader on 20:11 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Tomorrow by 26_Paz 3 Jul 2020 11:38
I’ve got a couple of boozers booked for an all dayer tomorrow, really don’t know what to expect. We’ve booked into a couple of places just in case but really not sure what the general vibe will be ... will you be able to move to different pubs / bars etc or will they all be at capacity ... who knows!
Will it be good? Will it be rubbish? Will there be too many people? Will there not be many people? Maybe it’s the uncertainty that’s making it exciting ... either way I’m going to get trollied!
Hope you all enjoy it (safely) lads!

Just. Stop. Lying.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 20:15]

See the bit about safely

The Paz Man

A proper leader on 20:19 - Oct 14 with 1142 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 20:18 - Oct 14 by 26_Paz

See the bit about safely

I see the bit about you getting pissed when you just lied that you never said you were going out to get pissed, you clown.

A proper leader on 20:36 - Oct 14 with 1123 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

A proper leader on 20:19 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

I see the bit about you getting pissed when you just lied that you never said you were going out to get pissed, you clown.

He jumps in, tells you you are wrong, gets caught out and disappears again. A right card this one. Reckon he might be more careful from now on. Good memory to find that SpruceMoose.
A proper leader on 20:39 - Oct 14 with 1117 viewsSpruceMoose

A proper leader on 20:36 - Oct 14 by IpswichBoyBlue

He jumps in, tells you you are wrong, gets caught out and disappears again. A right card this one. Reckon he might be more careful from now on. Good memory to find that SpruceMoose.

You know, I never get bored of pulling his pants down, but he does make it a bit too easy at times.

A proper leader on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 1105 viewsHerbivore

A proper leader on 20:08 - Oct 14 by 26_Paz

The problem with trying to pretend you're actually a decent guy that cares about people and behaves responsibly is that you've failed to delete 75%+ of your old posts that demonstrate otherwise.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A proper leader on 20:49 - Oct 14 with 1095 views26_Paz

A proper leader on 20:19 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

I must admit I did forget about the getting trollied part! It was months ago! I’ll give you that one!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 20:56]

The Paz Man

A proper leader on 21:35 - Oct 14 with 1064 viewsVic

A proper leader on 17:58 - Oct 13 by longtimefan

I agree with him in regard to the need for a circuit break, but it goes against the calls from the northern city mayors (all Labour) who are pretty united in wanting to avoid a further strict lockdown.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 18:06]

Also goes advice of WHO

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024