Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contact the club 09:09 - Nov 25 with 6662 viewsHerbivore

Just an idea but might be worth people contacting the club to voice their displeasure at the manager. In normal times we would be making our feelings very clear at the ground but we can't do that at the minute. It's much easier for Evans to not listen when there's no noise in the first place.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Contact the club on 17:29 - Nov 25 with 1031 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Would be good if someone like Stuart Watson or Andy Warren gets a sniff of this thread. Plenty here to make an article on fans emailing the club to get their voices heard, the only way they can during Covid.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Contact the club on 17:48 - Nov 25 with 1000 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hi Marcus,

I’m a season ticket holder who goes to approximately 15 away games a year. I like to think I invest a massive amount of money and time into the club.

This is a huge year for the club to bounce back to the championship. We can’t afford to fail for the second consecutive season. However, I feel we are destined to fail with Paul Lambert managing the club.

His ability to coach and improve the players is non-existent. His actions and words are not ones in the manner of a traditional Ipswich manager. His attitude in press conferences is not what the players need to hear. His ability to get us promoted is of major doubt.

A recent poll on twitter had 91% of the fan base wanting him to be sacked. Even in a small sample size, this is a clear example of the feeling towards him right now.

I believe swift action is needed and he needs to go. Lambert Out. Paul Cook in.

Regards,
A disgruntled customer and dedicated fan.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Contact the club on 17:56 - Nov 25 with 980 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Contact the club on 17:48 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Hi Marcus,

I’m a season ticket holder who goes to approximately 15 away games a year. I like to think I invest a massive amount of money and time into the club.

This is a huge year for the club to bounce back to the championship. We can’t afford to fail for the second consecutive season. However, I feel we are destined to fail with Paul Lambert managing the club.

His ability to coach and improve the players is non-existent. His actions and words are not ones in the manner of a traditional Ipswich manager. His attitude in press conferences is not what the players need to hear. His ability to get us promoted is of major doubt.

A recent poll on twitter had 91% of the fan base wanting him to be sacked. Even in a small sample size, this is a clear example of the feeling towards him right now.

Regards,

Championship needs a capital C. Otherwise very good, 7/10.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Contact the club on 18:01 - Nov 25 with 967 viewsfooters

Hi Marcus,

Regards,

It's a shame you didn't have time to give him an update on the hotdog situation at PR too, Rommy. Very disappointing!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Contact the club on 18:04 - Nov 25 with 959 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Contact the club on 18:01 - Nov 25 by footers

It's a shame you didn't have time to give him an update on the hotdog situation at PR too, Rommy. Very disappointing!

I was thinking about that yesterday actually. A proper dirty greasy football hotdog on a Tuesday night hits all the right spots.

Contact the club on 18:08 - Nov 25 with 941 viewsfooters

Contact the club on 18:04 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

I was thinking about that yesterday actually. A proper dirty greasy football hotdog on a Tuesday night hits all the right spots.

Really fancy one now. Loads of onions and mustard. Lovely stuff.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The most realistic "solution"..... on 18:13 - Nov 25 with 929 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

The most realistic "solution"..... on 09:30 - Nov 25 by Bloots

....would be to put together a brief, but sensible statement explaining clearly how we as a group feel.

Nothing abusive, nothing long winded.

If we get enough fans onside we can ensure that exactly the same message is put out there.

Emails, message boards, twitter, facebook, podcasts (a letter from Factual Blue)....every channel possible.

One clear message we can flood every route possible with.

I have to write lots of letters in a commercial capacity as my job, how about...

Notice to Marcus Evans
As a long standing supporter of Ipswich Town Football Club, I write to express my utter displeasure with our first team manager Paul Lambert and his ability to perform his duties in a professional manner.
First team performances have deteriorated to a level which as a fan I am not prepared to tolerate any longer, furthermore until such a time as Mr Lambert is removed from his position as manager of Ipswich Town Football Club I will be withdrawing my support both monetary and emotionally.
I do not take pleasure in issuing this notice but in the current climate this is the only way to make my voice heard.
Yours sincerely
Joe Bloggs

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

Contact the club on 19:36 - Nov 25 with 849 viewsthegloryyears

Contact the club on 09:36 - Nov 25 by FutureJackSted

i can confirm that this will work

there are 26 clubs in League 1

we are 5th!

get a grip.
Login to get fewer ads

Contact the club on 19:48 - Nov 25 with 827 viewsMetal_Hacker

Contact the club on 19:36 - Nov 25 by thegloryyears

we are 5th!

get a grip.

Just gonna get my popcorn for this one

Poll: If it were one or the other

Contact the club on 19:50 - Nov 25 with 821 viewsHerbivore

Contact the club on 19:36 - Nov 25 by thegloryyears

we are 5th!

get a grip.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Contact the club on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 816 viewsMetal_Hacker

Contact the club on 19:50 - Nov 25 by Herbivore

Obvious troll is obvious.

Or on day release

Contact the club on 19:54 - Nov 25 with 802 viewsHerbivore

Contact the club on 19:51 - Nov 25 by Metal_Hacker

Or on day release

His posting history reeks of budgie.

Contact the club on 19:55 - Nov 25 with 797 viewsMetal_Hacker

Contact the club on 19:54 - Nov 25 by Herbivore

His posting history reeks of budgie.

Contact the club on 19:56 - Nov 25 with 799 viewsKeaneish

Contact the club on 19:48 - Nov 25 by Metal_Hacker

Just gonna get my popcorn for this one

I’ve had popcorn out the whole thread. Any suggestion of meaningful action in the past has been ridiculed yet here we are again. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for it, just find the hypocrisy quite funny.

Where’s the exec summary, what do I need to send to who?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Contact the club on 20:01 - Nov 25 with 788 viewsMetal_Hacker

Contact the club on 19:56 - Nov 25 by Keaneish

I’ve had popcorn out the whole thread. Any suggestion of meaningful action in the past has been ridiculed yet here we are again. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for it, just find the hypocrisy quite funny.

Where’s the exec summary, what do I need to send to who?

I guess any meaningful action in the past has been muted with the advent of giving PL another last chance. Me partly guilty amongst many others but for now I suppose we’ve got to action this together as it’s finally come to a head. Overdue perhaps but people are making noises now

We can’t make any noise in the ground , so next best thing

Can only be a good thing right ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Contact the club on 20:13 - Nov 25 with 897 viewsKeaneish

Contact the club on 20:01 - Nov 25 by Metal_Hacker

I guess any meaningful action in the past has been muted with the advent of giving PL another last chance. Me partly guilty amongst many others but for now I suppose we’ve got to action this together as it’s finally come to a head. Overdue perhaps but people are making noises now

We can’t make any noise in the ground , so next best thing

Can only be a good thing right ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Absolutely. The club is adrift.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Contact the club on 23:57 - Nov 25 with 810 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hi Marcus,

Regards,

Update - Email bounced back

Contact the club on 01:21 - Nov 26 with 771 viewsNewcyBlue

Contact the club on 12:38 - Nov 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Email sent.

Dear Liz,

I've not felt compelled to write to ITFC for many years, but we really are at a crossroads. With the salary cap in place, promotion this year is essential to stop many of our better players drifting away as their contracts end. And Paul Lambert, and his assistants, don't appear to be the team to achieve this. Yes we've had a lot of injuries, but we still ought to have enough strength to be one of the best teams in League One. Some of the results have been good... but they mask what's really happening. Individual quality appears to get us over the line on occasions, but there appears a lack of tactics and coaching. We are not making the best of the players we have.

We need a change, and to bring in a management team who can coach the players to be better (especially the younger players) with the tactical nous to change things that aren't working. When we have Paul Lambert saying, "We're awful with two up front," that sounds like a man who's run out of ideas, inspiration and desire.

I'd be grateful if my comments were passed on. Marcus Evans needs to make a change quickly, before it's too late.

Sincerely,
Dollers (customer no. 12345)

That’s not a cross roads, that’s a T junction.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Contact the club on 07:56 - Nov 26 with 702 viewsMetal_Hacker

Contact the club on 23:57 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

I've just checked my emails and nothing bounced back from the address I used yesterday

Let's hope it's bounced back because his box is full (oh matron)

Contact the club on 08:53 - Nov 26 with 673 viewsHerbivore

Contact the club on 23:57 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Yeah mine has just bounced back as unreliable. Think Clive was having us on.

Contact the club on 10:01 - Nov 26 with 648 viewsStadiumofdark

Contact the club on 08:53 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

Yeah mine has just bounced back as unreliable. Think Clive was having us on.

Ive just had an email back from Liz

I imagine PRP will call me in a minute

=

I have passed your email on within the club.

With kind regards

Liz

Elizabeth Edwards| Supporter Liaison Officer
Ipswich Town Football Club | Portman Road | Ipswich | Suffolk IP1 2DA
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 400500 | Mobile: +44 (0) 7968 876504
Email: slo@itfc.co.uk| Web Page: www.itfc.co.uk
Twitter: @ITFC_SLO | Facebook: www.facebook.com/officialitfc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024