Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action 18:51 - Nov 26 with 4078 viewsEdwardF

You are not speaking for me.

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Blue Action on 18:51 - Nov 26 with 2147 viewsJ2BLUE

They haven't said they are.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue Action on 18:53 - Nov 26 with 2137 viewsBlueBadger

What about the utterly limp relegation, 11th placed finish in the third division, terrible football and guaranteed place for Alan Judge tells you that he's still the man for the job?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 19:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blue Action on 18:54 - Nov 26 with 2116 viewsdominiciawful

Are you saying you want Lambert to remain as manager?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Blue Action on 18:55 - Nov 26 with 2104 viewsCokeIsKey

Can’t please everyone, but given Phil’s poll they are speaking on behalf of 92% of us which I think is reasonable.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Blue Action on 18:55 - Nov 26 with 2100 viewsfooters

Yes, you can clearly see from our results and performances that Lambert is the man to take us forward.

Foward into League Two.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Blue Action on 18:57 - Nov 26 with 2073 viewsSuperblue95

Odd post. Odd view.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Blue Action on 18:58 - Nov 26 with 2053 viewsOsborneOneNil

Blue Action on 18:57 - Nov 26 by Superblue95

Odd post. Odd view.

Very strange.

Must be PL himself.
Blue Action on 18:59 - Nov 26 with 2040 viewsrfretwell

Blue Action on 18:53 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

What about the utterly limp relegation, 11th placed finish in the third division, terrible football and guaranteed place for Alan Judge tells you that he's still the man for the job?

Nor me. Half a first team out injured, half a team of rookie youngsters playing the league leaders, PL following the clubs Academy pathway plan. And as soon as a few results go against us (very controversially in some cases) fans go into a total panic, lose all patience with the strategy and seek to turn the club upside down again. You know who you are.
Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action on 19:00 - Nov 26 with 2027 viewsSuperblue95

Blue Action on 18:59 - Nov 26 by rfretwell

Nor me. Half a first team out injured, half a team of rookie youngsters playing the league leaders, PL following the clubs Academy pathway plan. And as soon as a few results go against us (very controversially in some cases) fans go into a total panic, lose all patience with the strategy and seek to turn the club upside down again. You know who you are.

A few results?

Two seasons is a bit more than a few results

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Blue Action on 19:00 - Nov 26 with 2022 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that's one way to spin it...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue Action on 19:01 - Nov 26 with 2021 viewsfooters

"the strategy"

Blue Action on 19:02 - Nov 26 with 2011 viewsWD19

They are not speaking for me either.

But they make a very good point and I agree with them.
Blue Action on 19:04 - Nov 26 with 1972 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Blue Action on 19:05 - Nov 26 with 1965 viewsBlueBadger

Blue Action on 19:00 - Nov 26 by Superblue95

A few results?

Two seasons is a bit more than a few results

But the improved football and all those new grounds.

Blue Action on 19:05 - Nov 26 with 1957 viewsPJH

Undeserved wins against Crewe, Shrewsbury, Accrington and maybe Gillingham....
Blue Action on 19:06 - Nov 26 with 1955 views90sBlue27

What exactly is this based on? Have you not seen his record? Lost 42 of 97 games is enough on its own
Blue Action on 19:08 - Nov 26 with 1941 viewsKeno

half a team of rookie youngster?

Holy
Chambers
Ward
Huws
Judge
Norwood
Sears
Wolfie has made nearly 100 1st team appears

so that leaves

McGavin
Bennetts
McGuinness

so 8 is half of 11?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blue Action on 19:20 - Nov 26 with 1873 viewsTieDyedIn95

Blue Action on 18:53 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

I agree, Evans has made some huge mistakes here.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Blue Action on 19:22 - Nov 26 with 1860 viewsFunge

They're speaking for me, though.
Blue Action on 19:24 - Nov 26 with 1841 viewsBlueBadger

Blue Action on 19:20 - Nov 26 by TieDyedIn95

I agree, Evans has made some huge mistakes here.

Employing him, for starters.

Blue Action on 19:33 - Nov 26 with 1801 viewsstonojnr

Blue Action on 18:55 - Nov 26 by CokeIsKey

Can’t please everyone, but given Phil’s poll they are speaking on behalf of 92% of us which I think is reasonable.

that poll result is as predictable as the tier placings were, of course the majority of people on this forum want Lambert gone, thats all the majority of you have been moaning about for months. and youll keep moaning about till he is gone no doubt...then youll moan about the replacement, and then moan about the fans who forced Lambert out....and you see where this is going right ?

the stupid thing is its not a question of whether Lambert should stay or go anyway, the question is who can get the team to perform as they should be capable of, and then is that Lambert or should it be someone else ? if its someone else who is that someone ?

I always say rule #1 of any football club you dont sack your manager unless you have a better replacement, you dont roll the dice and say well 3rd time lucky eh lads we might find someone who talks whatever footballing language the players understand.

Because whoever did replace him would have the same set of players to work with, and I for one am getting a bit fed up of the fact alot of them seem to get a free pass on their attitude towards getting us out of this league whilst all the blame for the predicament is heaped on the manager
Blue Action on 19:36 - Nov 26 with 1777 viewsKeno

Blue Action on 19:33 - Nov 26 by stonojnr

that poll result is as predictable as the tier placings were, of course the majority of people on this forum want Lambert gone, thats all the majority of you have been moaning about for months. and youll keep moaning about till he is gone no doubt...then youll moan about the replacement, and then moan about the fans who forced Lambert out....and you see where this is going right ?

the stupid thing is its not a question of whether Lambert should stay or go anyway, the question is who can get the team to perform as they should be capable of, and then is that Lambert or should it be someone else ? if its someone else who is that someone ?

I always say rule #1 of any football club you dont sack your manager unless you have a better replacement, you dont roll the dice and say well 3rd time lucky eh lads we might find someone who talks whatever footballing language the players understand.

Because whoever did replace him would have the same set of players to work with, and I for one am getting a bit fed up of the fact alot of them seem to get a free pass on their attitude towards getting us out of this league whilst all the blame for the predicament is heaped on the manager

Your first paragraph is wrong

many people were prepared to give him a chance this season but now feel let down and have changed their opinions

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blue Action on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 1755 viewsjas0999

Each to their own.

I’m with the Lambert out.
Blue Action on 19:40 - Nov 26 with 1737 viewsfooters

Lambert has been in charge for two years. He is not getting the squad to perform to expectation. And he seems incapable of it.

So, we should keep him unless we can guarantee his replacement will be better? Is that your argument?

Blue Action on 19:40 - Nov 26 with 1733 viewsjeera

" I for one am getting a bit fed up of the fact alot of them seem to get a free pass on their attitude towards getting us out of this league whilst all the blame for the predicament is heaped on the manager."

'They' are his players.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024