Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup 20:07 - Nov 30 with 1147 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Holey Gloves
Chambers - Woolfenden - Wilson - Your Mum
Dozzell - Bishop - Farmer Barleymow
Bennetts - Some Ferrets - Judged

Subs: Fockface, Quibble, Monstertruck, Flacid, Meany, Beany and Bums.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:10 - Nov 30 with 1103 viewsPendejo

Is that Colin Quibble? Is he back?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:11 - Nov 30 with 1105 viewsFtnfwest

and to give away tactics I’d suggest primarily that you.....turn up, that should do it
Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:12 - Nov 30 with 1097 viewseireblue

If Bums gets on the pitch and opens up with Some Ferrets into Fockface, not going to Quibble, that will be worth a tenner.
Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:20 - Nov 30 with 1052 viewsCoco

Now way will Barry Flacid start on the bench, he will be well up for this one.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:24 - Nov 30 with 1021 viewsSitfcB

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:20 - Nov 30 by Coco

He had a shocker in the semi last season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:25 - Nov 30 with 1015 viewsreusersfreekicks

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:24 - Nov 30 by SitfcB

Complete flop
Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:27 - Nov 30 with 1007 viewsgordon

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:10 - Nov 30 by Pendejo

Is that Colin Quibble? Is he back?

Collin Quidditch back in on a season-long loan deal I think yeah, £25,000 a week.
Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:31 - Nov 30 with 974 viewsCoco

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:24 - Nov 30 by SitfcB

Only because Your Mum couldn't get on the end of his balls.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:37 - Nov 30 with 950 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:12 - Nov 30 by eireblue

If Bums gets on the pitch and opens up with Some Ferrets into Fockface, not going to Quibble, that will be worth a tenner.

I'm not a fan of Quibble myself, but Lambert seems to like his no nonsense parking.

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:40 - Nov 30 with 931 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:20 - Nov 30 by Coco

That's what I thought, but I have this from the monkey's ribcage himself.

Sorry Phil.

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 21:08 - Nov 30 with 847 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Where are Pugh, Pugh, Barney Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 21:21 - Nov 30 with 813 viewsfactual_blue

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 21:08 - Nov 30 by StochesStotasBlewe

Where are Pugh, Pugh, Barney Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb?

Injured.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 21:31 - Nov 30 with 775 viewsscotdoc

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 21:21 - Nov 30 by factual_blue

Injured.

Haggerty F,Haggerty R.......
Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 23:36 - Nov 30 with 609 viewsBluedanW

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:11 - Nov 30 by Ftnfwest

and to give away tactics I’d suggest primarily that you.....turn up, that should do it

Tactics 1 up front as we are useless in any other system.
Apparently
Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 23:49 - Nov 30 with 591 viewsKropotkin123

Hey Oxford, I know you're looking. Here's the lineup on 20:11 - Nov 30 by Ftnfwest

Well, rumour has it, there is no way we will play 442. Just something I heard.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024