Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges 21:15 - Dec 8 with 2667 viewsSimon68

Why as a season ticket holder do I have to pay more per match than a person who isn’t a season ticket holder who can just pay the match pass fee at £10 per match.

My season ticket was over £350 and we have had 8 home matches so far leaving 15 to go. If I cancel my season ticket I save myself 6 months of about £35 per month so around £210 then watch the 15 home games at £10 a time on my iPad so that’s £150....saving myself £60 at least plus car parking plus programme plus catering (if that is Marcus Evans has got his world famous hospitality and catering figures right and there is actually some hot dogs left by half time)

Where is the incentive anymore to actually have a season ticket. Just asking for a friend....
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:16 - Dec 8 with 2647 viewsJ2BLUE

There is none. Which you knew when you signed up so not sure why you're asking now?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:17 - Dec 8 with 2625 viewsSarge

I think the incentive was doing your bit to help keep the club going and possibly actually getting to see a game. Admittedly that bit was somewhat scuppered by an inept government.

But once again we’ve been conned, the club doesn’t care about us, doesn’t deserve the support and frankly can fold for all I care.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 21:18]
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:18 - Dec 8 with 2598 viewsuefacup81

Surely one of the incentives is being able to enter the ballot to attend matches whilst attendances are limited.

I know it's not for everyone, but at the same time I'm sure that there are those who would gladly pay a premium for that opportunity.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:20 - Dec 8 with 2560 viewsSarge

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:18 - Dec 8 by uefacup81

Surely one of the incentives is being able to enter the ballot to attend matches whilst attendances are limited.

I know it's not for everyone, but at the same time I'm sure that there are those who would gladly pay a premium for that opportunity.

I can’t see why the prospect of sitting in the freezing cold for up to 5 hours in a socially distanced hellhole is appealing to many but getting the opportunity to maybe see 1 in every 5 games is not an incentive to stay on. Season ticket holders at the very least should be getting away match passes too since we’re paying more per game than anyone else.
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:21 - Dec 8 with 2528 viewsFixed_It

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:16 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

There is none. Which you knew when you signed up so not sure why you're asking now?

Maybe he's only just realised.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:22 - Dec 8 with 2529 viewsuefacup81

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:20 - Dec 8 by Sarge

I can’t see why the prospect of sitting in the freezing cold for up to 5 hours in a socially distanced hellhole is appealing to many but getting the opportunity to maybe see 1 in every 5 games is not an incentive to stay on. Season ticket holders at the very least should be getting away match passes too since we’re paying more per game than anyone else.

It could be worse.

Norwich fans have been told that their ST payments are now being credited towards next season, and that if they want to go to matches this season it'll cost them £30 per match.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:23 - Dec 8 with 2511 views26_Paz

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:20 - Dec 8 by Sarge

You’ll get more than 1 in 5 I reckon

The Paz Man

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:27 - Dec 8 with 2474 viewsTexacoCup

I'd like to think there will be some recompense for ST holders like there was for the missed games of last season.
If I'm being asked to give money away, there a lot more deserving causes than subsidising footballers to drive around in Audi Q8s etc
Login to get fewer ads

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:28 - Dec 8 with 2468 viewsGiant_Midget

I'd think when it comes to renewals, those who've cancelled wont get the renewal price. I'm not sure what the price difference would be!
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:32 - Dec 8 with 2435 viewsFrimleyBlue

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:22 - Dec 8 by uefacup81

It could be worse.

Norwich fans have been told that their ST payments are now being credited towards next season, and that if they want to go to matches this season it'll cost them £30 per match.

Not a bad idea supporters having money in the bank towards a prem season ticket.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:40 - Dec 8 with 2360 viewsSuffolktractor

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:17 - Dec 8 by Sarge

I think the incentive was doing your bit to help keep the club going and possibly actually getting to see a game. Admittedly that bit was somewhat scuppered by an inept government.

But once again we’ve been conned, the club doesn’t care about us, doesn’t deserve the support and frankly can fold for all I care.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 21:18]

Not sure it is down to the inept government stopping large crowds meeting as some fairly sensible scientists who have looked into the risks involved.
Not sure we season ticket holders have been conned, we knew there was a good chance of not going to many games when we bought the tickets this year. You didn’t have to buy one. I suspect you didn’t, strange attitude to say you would be happy for the club you presumably support could go out of existence and you wouldn’t care.
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:54 - Dec 8 with 2308 viewsSarge

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:40 - Dec 8 by Suffolktractor

Not sure it is down to the inept government stopping large crowds meeting as some fairly sensible scientists who have looked into the risks involved.
Not sure we season ticket holders have been conned, we knew there was a good chance of not going to many games when we bought the tickets this year. You didn’t have to buy one. I suspect you didn’t, strange attitude to say you would be happy for the club you presumably support could go out of existence and you wouldn’t care.

I did buy one. I still have one, but as the season has progressed I’ve lost whatever little interest was left and now frankly they can shove it
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 21:55]
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 22:02 - Dec 8 with 2280 viewsBasuco

You have come this far, why throw in the ST now? I like to think I am doing my little bit to keep Town going until we can all get back to cheer the team on. COYB's.
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 22:02 - Dec 8 with 2277 viewsTieDyedIn95

Thats why the clever of us cancelled. Equally we aren't financially backing this mess either.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 09:56 - Dec 9 with 1945 viewsGiant_Midget

Out of curiosity, I've just looked at the value for doing this for me.

I've a NSL season ticket, which I pay £27.95 monthly for. there are 4 payments left to make (Jan, Feb, March, April). Across that 4 payment period there are 12 home games. The payments total £111.80 and Ifollow passes £120.

So its more cost affective now to keep the ST.
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 10:02 - Dec 9 with 1929 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 09:56 - Dec 9 by Giant_Midget

Out of curiosity, I've just looked at the value for doing this for me.

I've a NSL season ticket, which I pay £27.95 monthly for. there are 4 payments left to make (Jan, Feb, March, April). Across that 4 payment period there are 12 home games. The payments total £111.80 and Ifollow passes £120.

So its more cost affective now to keep the ST.

My family have 3 tickets!
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 10:14 - Dec 9 with 1901 viewsGiant_Midget

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 10:02 - Dec 9 by BtreeBlueBlood

My family have 3 tickets!

I based it on my personal circumstances. I expect for most the tipping point between paying the DD and paying for Ifollow wont be reach for some time (if at all).
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 11:10 - Dec 9 with 1848 viewsrattram

Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 21:27 - Dec 8 by TexacoCup

I'd like to think there will be some recompense for ST holders like there was for the missed games of last season.
If I'm being asked to give money away, there a lot more deserving causes than subsidising footballers to drive around in Audi Q8s etc

I've supported Town for nearly 50 years and am amazed that anyone calling themselves supporters want the club to fold. My season ticket money is a donation to the club and i'm paying my £10 to watch each game, although that has been painful at times
Cancel Season Ticket and Just Pay IFollow Charges on 14:24 - Dec 9 with 1679 viewsArnieM

OP: it’s called supporting your club !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024