Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there another club in all of English Football 20:06 - Dec 12 with 4236 viewsDoug_The_Jug

..that was been as underwhelming to support as ITFC since ME took over?

Appreciate the negativity in this post but was discussing this with a friend the other day and when you consider what we've been subjected to in relation to our fans expectations there cannot be many, if any fans who have had it worse?

Am I right in thinking we are now the only current team in the 92, other than prem teams not to have been promoted since we came down in 2002? Not to mention no appearance at the new Wembley.. ?
Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:11 - Dec 12 with 4184 viewswkj

The only one that sticks out to me is Bolton. They're decline happened faster and more devastating than ours

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:14 - Dec 12 with 4143 viewsfooters

Our decline is as slow, boring and inevitable as coastal erosion.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:16 - Dec 12 with 4134 viewswkj

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:14 - Dec 12 by footers

Our decline is as slow, boring and inevitable as coastal erosion.

At least in 92 we had Eurotrash to keep us in a good mood all weekend

Crybaby

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:16 - Dec 12 with 4133 viewsDoug_The_Jug

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:11 - Dec 12 by wkj

The only one that sticks out to me is Bolton. They're decline happened faster and more devastating than ours

Agree in terms of recent years but would argue they've still had way more success than us since we came down in '02
Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:17 - Dec 12 with 4121 viewsDoug_The_Jug

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:16 - Dec 12 by wkj

Aaah Eurotrash! Who was the women with the jugs. I'm sure they killed her didn't they?
Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:20 - Dec 12 with 4087 viewsfooters

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:16 - Dec 12 by wkj

There was that fella with a willy so big it nearly wrapped around his waist! Good times.

Oh god. I'm going to drink a bottle of salad cream now.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:21 - Dec 12 with 4083 viewsTJS

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:17 - Dec 12 by Doug_The_Jug

Aaah Eurotrash! Who was the women with the jugs. I'm sure they killed her didn't they?

Lola Ferrari wasn't it ?
Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:27 - Dec 12 with 4050 viewswkj

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:21 - Dec 12 by TJS

Lola Ferrari wasn't it ?

The mirror actually dug up the story in May of thie year https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lolo-ferrari-suspicious-death-eurotr

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:35 - Dec 12 with 4009 viewsSuperblue95

Oldham probably haven’t had a promotion since they got into the Prem?

We are certainly up there in the depression stakes though

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:46 - Dec 12 with 3952 viewsSimonds92

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:11 - Dec 12 by wkj

Not such a sustained period of suffering for their fans though.
Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:53 - Dec 12 with 3910 viewsIllinoisblue

Bury fans would have something to say

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:00 - Dec 12 with 3869 viewsTheBoyBlue

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:35 - Dec 12 by Superblue95

Oldham probably haven’t had a promotion since they got into the Prem?

We are certainly up there in the depression stakes though

Yep, no promotion since 1991.

But yes, we're high up (or low down depending on how look at it!) on the most depressing clubs to support list.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 21:09]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:03 - Dec 12 with 3841 viewsDoug_The_Jug

Is there another club in all of English Football on 20:53 - Dec 12 by Illinoisblue

Bury fans would have something to say

Very true! Thank god we've have ME to keep us afloat all these years 😀
Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:16 - Dec 12 with 3775 viewsChurchman

People have rightly scraped up Oldham and Bolton, but Bolton at least had years in the Prem League after us.

My club, our club is being allowed to slowly and progressively die. In the old 3rd division, we cannot compete with the ‘big boys’ ...er and at least half the rest of the division. The last 3 home games were as predictable as night follows day. I can’t see a way out of the decline. The chance has gone. Thanks Sheepshanks, thanks Evans, you’ve wrecked this club from top to bottom. When lockdown ends, why not go for a meal, crack open a bottle or two to celebrate your achievements.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 21:17]
Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:17 - Dec 12 with 3774 viewsgainsboroughblue

Luton have been relegated from the Championship or the all way into the Conference sustaining points deductions and everything, then back to the Championship in the time we have been farting around getting nowhere.

That alone, is an example of how ineffective Evans' tenor has been.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:33 - Dec 12 with 3708 viewsFunge

I think Oldham might have it worse than us; that's literally it.
Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:41 - Dec 12 with 3678 viewsDoug_The_Jug

Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:33 - Dec 12 by Funge

Incredible to think that we can only come up with one other club out of 92 that we feel have had it as bad as we have in this period.
Is there another club in all of English Football on 22:19 - Dec 12 with 3567 viewsreusersfreekicks

Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:41 - Dec 12 by Doug_The_Jug

Incredible to think that we can only come up with one other club out of 92 that we feel have had it as bad as we have in this period.

Bury - gone out of busines
Err that's it
Is there another club in all of English Football on 22:29 - Dec 12 with 3537 viewsSteve_M

Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:33 - Dec 12 by Funge

The only others worse have gone out of business.

Cheers Sheepy, cheers Marcus you pair of coo nts.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is there another club in all of English Football on 22:40 - Dec 12 with 3483 viewsBluefish

Similar teams?

Oldham
Coventry
Bradford
Luton
Bolton
Charlton
Derby

Many are 1 season away from being us

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is there another club in all of English Football on 22:48 - Dec 12 with 3433 viewsolimar

Is there another club in all of English Football on 21:17 - Dec 12 by gainsboroughblue

Luton have been relegated from the Championship or the all way into the Conference sustaining points deductions and everything, then back to the Championship in the time we have been farting around getting nowhere.

That alone, is an example of how ineffective Evans' tenor has been.

Equally, Coventry have were only a year ahead of us, but have gone all the way down to L2 aswell, with not a single play-off campaign to their name, into administration (more than once?), thrown out of their stadium.
And yet, despite all of that, they have been in the FA Trophy final at Wembley, got promoted twice, once as champions, and are back in the championship.
Possibly just as bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024