Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have you got the other half for christmas ? 19:15 - Dec 18 with 3490 viewsvapour_trail

Been a bit mental at work and got a bit of catching up to do.

Hit me...

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 21:08 - Dec 18 with 947 viewsJ2BLUE

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 20:59 - Dec 18 by vapour_trail

Sensational!

Yea, credit where it's due, Jeera's worn that well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 21:15 - Dec 18 with 923 viewsjeera

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 21:08 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

Yea, credit where it's due, Jeera's worn that well.

I've had a bit of work done.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 21:18 - Dec 18 with 920 viewshoppy

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 21:15 - Dec 18 by jeera

I've had a bit of work done.

Yeah, your hair looks nice that colour...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 21:20 - Dec 18 with 914 viewsDebsyAngel

Quite a bit - various CDs, a Doves Tshirt/CD package, and a book. Does not sound like a lot when write it down though! I have gone over budget but he deserves it for being stuck with me!
What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 22:35 - Dec 18 with 863 viewsFelstow1978

Poundland gift card, always makes the Little Lady feel special and appreciated, not to mention giving her something to talk about for the next 364 days

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 00:43 - Dec 19 with 795 viewsfactual_blue

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 20:30 - Dec 18 by Suffolktractor

I did that several years ago, even got her a new iron as well. Not a good move, not a great Christmas!

And of course, should your wife ask for a watch, just tell her 'you don't need one, dear. There's a clock on the cooker'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 00:59 - Dec 19 with 789 viewsSpruceMoose

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 00:43 - Dec 19 by factual_blue

And of course, should your wife ask for a watch, just tell her 'you don't need one, dear. There's a clock on the cooker'.

Or microwave, depending on the quality of wife.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 03:11 - Dec 19 with 777 viewsJosebadleg

As amazon fecked up and sent me an unknown child's smart watch instead of the latest Samsung one I've got ger two tickets to potterworld instead

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Login to get fewer ads

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 05:45 - Dec 19 with 751 viewsIPS_wich

Pair of shoes
Silk dressing gown
Pair of trousers (she pointed these out to me)
A new jewelry box
Some underwear
New case for her phone
A vegan cheese making kit (she's not a vegan, but she's just had an allergy test telling her that she's highly allergic to casein - one of the ingredients in cheese and butter, so should have Olive spread and vegan cheese as substitutes)
What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 06:36 - Dec 19 with 735 viewsWarkystache

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 20:31 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

Hand lotion.

Same here. And a nice pair of gloves.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 07:33 - Dec 19 with 731 viewsitfcjoe

She’s bought herself a onesie that I had to pay for as her present as weren’t going to do much this year but decided to do that one from the kids, and yesterday ordered her a pair of Chelsea boot wellies.

We go for a lot of walks with the little men and it’s always muddy around ours, can’t be bothered to put full wellies on and these ones are easy to slip on and off hopefully so she should be happy with them.....but due to be delivered on Xmas eve so pushing it tight

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 07:41 - Dec 19 with 716 viewsReuser_is_God

Nothing.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 07:49 - Dec 19 with 710 viewsvapour_trail

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 07:33 - Dec 19 by itfcjoe

She’s bought herself a onesie that I had to pay for as her present as weren’t going to do much this year but decided to do that one from the kids, and yesterday ordered her a pair of Chelsea boot wellies.

We go for a lot of walks with the little men and it’s always muddy around ours, can’t be bothered to put full wellies on and these ones are easy to slip on and off hopefully so she should be happy with them.....but due to be delivered on Xmas eve so pushing it tight

That’s a great shout, we’re in muddy fields watching the kids play football every sat and sun.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 08:02 - Dec 19 with 701 viewsitfcjoe

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 07:49 - Dec 19 by vapour_trail

That’s a great shout, we’re in muddy fields watching the kids play football every sat and sun.

Glad I could help, these were from M&M Direct, with a decent discount but were still an expensive pair, loads of alternatives on Amazon.

On a totally unrelated matter she was subsequently moaning yesterday that her boots are ruined due to mud so looks much more thoughtful than it actually was.....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 08:48 - Dec 19 with 667 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 20:59 - Dec 18 by vapour_trail

Sensational!

Let me get this straight, you're buying your misses a woman for Christmas? It could catch on!

Her that knows best says, does she wear perfume?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 09:15 - Dec 19 with 635 viewsDanTheMan

A bracelet, picture frame, mug, little jewellery dish thing.

Oh and some mojito (rum and lime) marmalade.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What have you got the other half for christmas ? on 09:58 - Dec 19 with 613 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lancome Idôle perfume.
A handmade, sustainably sourced beechwood necklace.
Vintage-design kitchen scales... which she spotted on my orders when I was looking at Amazon, so we decided to share the cost and do it as a present for both of us.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024