Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Trump did his about turn 10:15 - Jan 8 with 5118 viewsGeoffSentence

Listening to Times Radio, some chap talking about why Trump did his about turn from calling his supporters special and inciting them to march on the Capitol. Amongst all the standard reasons, republicans turning on him, threat of impeachment and 25th amendment, this fellow is reporting that Trump was shocked by the 'quality' of the people who stormed the Capitol in his name.

Sorry didn't catch the reporter's name or expertise so can't vouch for the veracity of this, but I love the idea that Trump is that much of a snob that he is turned off by his own supporters.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why Trump did his about turn on 14:55 - Jan 8 with 688 viewsmonytowbray

Why Trump did his about turn on 14:45 - Jan 8 by Swansea_Blue

The second lot will be those fascist ANTIFA types. Def info.

Can't be, we haven't had a "Middle Class White Boys" condemnation post from any of our resident anti-racists yet.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:00 - Jan 8 with 690 viewsDarth_Koont

I think we’ve got furry, horny hat to thank.

He’s a stark visual reminder of how far past Republicanism and the vast majority of Republicans Trump has gone. Him in all his gear, tossing around Congress will become the defining image of the Trump presidency – even if they desperately try to reverse and distance themselves now.

The guy should be put on stamps.

Pronouns: He/Him

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:09 - Jan 8 with 680 viewsSteve_M

One woman came by private jet it seems:

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-woman-flew-private-jet-storm-us-capitol-best-days

Why does no-one listen to the voices of the downtrodden??

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:24 - Jan 8 with 664 viewsDanTheMan

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:09 - Jan 8 by Steve_M

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-woman-flew-private-jet-storm-us-capitol-best-days

"I want to let you know what actually happened today," Cudd said. "When Pence betrayed us is when we decided to storm the Capitol ... We didn't vandalize anything but we did, as I say that, break down Nancy Pelosi's office door and somebody stole her gavel and took a picture sitting in the chair flipping off the camera."

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:40 - Jan 8 with 638 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:09 - Jan 8 by Steve_M

Another is the son of a Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge. These must be the coastal elites I keep hearing about.

https://gothamist.com/news/trump-fur-ever-costumed-capitol-rioter-son-brooklyn-s

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:41 - Jan 8 with 635 viewsmonytowbray

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:24 - Jan 8 by DanTheMan

"I want to let you know what actually happened today," Cudd said. "When Pence betrayed us is when we decided to storm the Capitol ... We didn't vandalize anything but we did, as I say that, break down Nancy Pelosi's office door and somebody stole her gavel and took a picture sitting in the chair flipping off the camera."

We didn't vandalise anything apart from the stuff we vandalised, LOLZ.

It's not the vandalism I actually take issue with, it's the outright lies and denial of fact that really f*cks me off. How do you un-program these people from a cult when their own eyes and ears are no longer trustworthy?

Not to mention the level of double standards proving again, WITHOUT A DOUBT, institutional racism is real and every NeoLib/Centre Right person who rubbished the BLM movement needs to have a long hard look at themselves. But they won't, and in five years time they'll pretend they've always been avidly pro-civil rights.

THEN:

NOW:

Looking at some of you. TWTD never forgets. You enabled this.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 15:44]

TWTD never forgets…

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:21 - Jan 8 with 603 viewsBlueBadger

Why Trump did his about turn on 15:40 - Jan 8 by SpruceMoose

Another is the son of a Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge. These must be the coastal elites I keep hearing about.

https://gothamist.com/news/trump-fur-ever-costumed-capitol-rioter-son-brooklyn-s

An actual lawmaker, as well.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/derrick-evans-west-virginia-us-capitol-video/

Any minute now, the Decent Right of TWTD will get their broadband working and start condemning these violent lawbreakers, I'm sure.
Any minute now.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 16:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:26 - Jan 8 with 595 viewsmonytowbray

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:21 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

Any minute now, the Decent Right of TWTD will get their broadband working and start condemning these violent lawbreakers, I'm sure.
Any minute now.

Deleted, fat fingers put half a post up.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 16:35]

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:32 - Jan 8 with 584 viewsBlueBadger

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:26 - Jan 8 by monytowbray

Deleted, fat fingers put half a post up.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 16:35]

That's how a lot of of them hook you in. The ground floor stuff is ostensibly reasonable, even provable sometimes. The rest....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:35 - Jan 8 with 572 viewsmonytowbray

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:21 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

Any minute now.

I've said before, the funniest thing about Qanon is in terms of the evils in the world at a base level they aren't wrong about many things.

Are there a collection of billionaires out there involved in sex trafficking and child rape? Epstein opens that door.

Are we being lied to on a mass scale by a corrupt media? Fox. The Sun. Brietbart. Etc.

Is Democracy rigged? F*ck yes it is. Electoral College system is a joke, as is gerrymandering.

Is Big Tech fuelling extremism and silencing people? Yes, Qanon proved that yesterday ironically, and social media algorithms are amplifying your own echo chamber to ensure the trustworthy voices you won't engage with don't get seen.

Is China a threat? I'd say a nation ever-growing in power committed to genocide would be so, yes.

But a mass psyops campaign aimed at suggestible people with mental health issues during a time of incredible global stress has ensured a loud chunk of the population have been brainwashed into thinking those responsible for these issues are really the heroes fighting a secret deep state.

IT'S F*CKING MADNESS.

My question is, who's behind it and who's money is amplifying it? Get to the end of that paper trail and things are gonna get very VERY messy. The sooner the bloody better.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 16:37]

TWTD never forgets…

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:36 - Jan 8 with 568 viewsmonytowbray

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:32 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

That's how a lot of of them hook you in. The ground floor stuff is ostensibly reasonable, even provable sometimes. The rest....

I hit the add button accidentally, the rest of the post is above haha.

TWTD never forgets…

Why Trump did his about turn on 16:41 - Jan 8 with 559 viewsronnyd

Why Trump did his about turn on 10:54 - Jan 8 by bluelagos

I think the restraint of the police was quite admirable (once the mob was inside) - had they started shooting, and given the trigger happy way some of them have been proven to behave previously, it could have been carnage.

Instead they cleared the Capitol in a peaceful manner which ultimately defused a situation that could have seen significantly more people killed.

Edit: Though the lack of preparedness when compared to how the BLM protesters were policed is pretty appalling.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 10:57]

What i found slightly bizzare was that when the protesters first entered the building, they all crossed the lobby, all staying inside the roped corridor.
Why Trump did his about turn on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 556 viewsBlueBadger

Why Trump did his about turn on 12:14 - Jan 8 by Pendejo

Mussolini was also a great orator wasn't he?

They were both good eggs though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024