Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squirming little twit. 09:39 - Jan 13 with 2742 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Squirming little twit. on 12:47 - Jan 13 with 774 viewsHerbivore

Squirming little twit. on 12:45 - Jan 13 by footers

I see you've been listening to the Paz Man and have toned down your language, sir.

Phil keeps deleting the implied stronger language. The sentiment remains the same.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Squirming little twit. on 12:48 - Jan 13 with 774 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 12:45 - Jan 13 by footers

I see you've been listening to the Paz Man and have toned down your language, sir.

He's one to look up to. I've never seen anyone blame migrant parents in mourning for the deaths of their own children so eloquently and politely.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Squirming little twit. on 12:50 - Jan 13 with 768 viewsbluelagos

Squirming little twit. on 09:43 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

Lagos, I think I might have to change my mind about who's the worst Minister ever!

Morgan is cleverly pushing a question he can't answer. He either stands by voting against FSM during the holidays or he states he regrets voting how he did and this condemns the government's previous policies.

It was quite enjoyable seeing him squirm but of the current cabinet, I think he is nowhere near the uselessness of half of them.

Did you watch Pritti last night? I was embarrassed that someone so stupid could reach a level of high office in our "democracy".

"Are the restrictions tough enough..?" - "The restrictions are clear..." 3 times she answered the same question with an answer to something else ffs.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Squirming little twit. on 13:02 - Jan 13 with 729 viewsjaykay

Squirming little twit. on 09:43 - Jan 13 by footers

When a cnt like Piers Morgan is calling you out you know you've reached the bottom of the barrel.

how on earth are people surprised by what any tory does. he has got where he is by sucking
up to and feeding Boris's ego. when it comes round to election time again all the papers will try to find something to smear the the labour party with.
people are making millions out of this pandemic and its friends of the tories .
i will know when the election is due, suddenly brodband will pick up.
mind you who would have thought free broadband would have been a good idea

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Squirming little twit. on 13:11 - Jan 13 with 728 viewsHerbivore

Squirming little twit. on 12:48 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

He's one to look up to. I've never seen anyone blame migrant parents in mourning for the deaths of their own children so eloquently and politely.

Oh wow, think I missed that particular treat.

Squirming little twit. on 13:15 - Jan 13 with 720 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Squirming little twit. on 12:50 - Jan 13 by bluelagos

Morgan is cleverly pushing a question he can't answer. He either stands by voting against FSM during the holidays or he states he regrets voting how he did and this condemns the government's previous policies.

It was quite enjoyable seeing him squirm but of the current cabinet, I think he is nowhere near the uselessness of half of them.

Did you watch Pritti last night? I was embarrassed that someone so stupid could reach a level of high office in our "democracy".

"Are the restrictions tough enough..?" - "The restrictions are clear..." 3 times she answered the same question with an answer to something else ffs.

It would be nice if Ministerial candidates had actually had a real job, preferably in a relevant field.

How can these know-nothing career politician idiots be in charge of the 5th biggest economy in the world.
Squirming little twit. on 13:26 - Jan 13 with 706 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Squirming little twit. on 10:19 - Jan 13 by hype313

He is by far the worst MP I have ever had the misfortune to witness, I can only hope Boris is using him as cannon fodder and once this is all over he will end up in political obscurity.

Johnson is no better.

Johnson sets the course and steers the ship.

Johnson put together a cabinet of toadies whose loyalty is not to the country nor to the Conservative Party but to him. And they all shameless, unscrupulous liars.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Squirming little twit. on 13:46 - Jan 13 with 679 viewsjaykay

Squirming little twit. on 13:26 - Jan 13 by Tangledupin_Blue

Johnson is no better.

Johnson sets the course and steers the ship.

Johnson put together a cabinet of toadies whose loyalty is not to the country nor to the Conservative Party but to him. And they all shameless, unscrupulous liars.

straight out of the trump handbook. look where that ended.
one uses the word tremendous all the time, the other uses fantastic as the word of choice.
bullsh!te from them both

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Squirming little twit. on 13:47 - Jan 13 with 688 viewsbluelagos

Squirming little twit. on 13:15 - Jan 13 by SuperKieranMcKenna

It would be nice if Ministerial candidates had actually had a real job, preferably in a relevant field.

How can these know-nothing career politician idiots be in charge of the 5th biggest economy in the world.

As a point of principle I'd never allow anyone who's never had a proper job to be able to hold office. And I'd mandate that the Minister of Education, Health etc. have worked in those areas.

Squirming little twit. on 13:48 - Jan 13 with 685 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 13:11 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

Oh wow, think I missed that particular treat.

They were the ones who forced them to risk swimming across the Rio Grande apparently.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Squirming little twit. on 13:49 - Jan 13 with 677 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 13:15 - Jan 13 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That argument doesn't really hold up when you look at some of the fully employed absolute clowns being elected to local councils like Crusader Ian.

Squirming little twit. on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 672 viewsbluelagos

Squirming little twit. on 12:48 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

There's a reason I put him on ignore - so I didn't have to read cr*p like that. Trolling or distasteful? Don't know, don't care tbh.

Squirming little twit. on 13:55 - Jan 13 with 662 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 13:52 - Jan 13 by bluelagos

There's a reason I put him on ignore - so I didn't have to read cr*p like that. Trolling or distasteful? Don't know, don't care tbh.

It's definitely a fault of mine to not let it go, but I don't like the casual forum observer, or a first time user, to think that kind of thing is welcome here as to 99% of posters it's not.

Squirming little twit. on 13:57 - Jan 13 with 647 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Squirming little twit. on 13:49 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

That argument doesn't really hold up when you look at some of the fully employed absolute clowns being elected to local councils like Crusader Ian.

Yes well he's not a minister, and fortunately nowhere near being in charge of the health/education or economy for 70m people.
Squirming little twit. on 13:57 - Jan 13 with 646 viewsNewcyBlue

As our German cousins would say... fotze.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Squirming little twit. on 14:06 - Jan 13 with 627 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 13:57 - Jan 13 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Yes well he's not a minister, and fortunately nowhere near being in charge of the health/education or economy for 70m people.

He could be someday. Sandy Martin was an IBC Cllr before being an MP.

Anyway, my point is that somehow these inept sociopaths keep working their way to the top and face absolutely no scrutiny while there. That's down to a problem with the system and our society.

That they are the way they are isn't solely down to the fact that they never had a Saturday job as a teenager. The whole system is designed to elevate these people over the rest of us. Plenty of them have had jobs, and they're still poor quality humans.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 14:09]

Squirming little twit. on 14:45 - Jan 13 with 596 viewsbluelagos

Squirming little twit. on 13:55 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

It's definitely a fault of mine to not let it go, but I don't like the casual forum observer, or a first time user, to think that kind of thing is welcome here as to 99% of posters it's not.

The way I approach it is thus: Trying to convince a troll - well that's what they want, to wind you up / play you.

Trying to convince a moron - why bother, waste of time and effort and just winds you up.

So once it's clear someone is one or the other, I tend not to engage. For my good rather than anyone elses.

That said - if no one does engage them then their purile sh1te will go unchallenged - so someone needs to. Just not me :-)

Squirming little twit. on 15:01 - Jan 13 with 580 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 14:45 - Jan 13 by bluelagos

The way I approach it is thus: Trying to convince a troll - well that's what they want, to wind you up / play you.

Trying to convince a moron - why bother, waste of time and effort and just winds you up.

So once it's clear someone is one or the other, I tend not to engage. For my good rather than anyone elses.

That said - if no one does engage them then their purile sh1te will go unchallenged - so someone needs to. Just not me :-)

Well, I've long accepted that it's my own Sisyphean task to struggle with!

Squirming little twit. on 15:11 - Jan 13 with 571 viewsEwan_Oozami

Squirming little twit. on 13:46 - Jan 13 by jaykay

straight out of the trump handbook. look where that ended.
one uses the word tremendous all the time, the other uses fantastic as the word of choice.
bullsh!te from them both

David Harris-Jones and Tony Webster....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Squirming little twit. on 15:17 - Jan 13 with 556 viewsjeera

Squirming little twit. on 15:01 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

Well, I've long accepted that it's my own Sisyphean task to struggle with!

I'm sorry to hear about that.

Maybe some ointment or something?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Squirming little twit. on 15:18 - Jan 13 with 555 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Squirming little twit. on 15:11 - Jan 13 by Ewan_Oozami

David Harris-Jones and Tony Webster....

...Super...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Squirming little twit. on 15:19 - Jan 13 with 547 viewsHerbivore

Squirming little twit. on 13:48 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

They were the ones who forced them to risk swimming across the Rio Grande apparently.

Wow, he really is a coarse word for two people currently engaged in intercourse followed by a crude word for a lady's private parts.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 15:43]

Squirming little twit. on 16:07 - Jan 13 with 515 viewsjontysnut

Squirming little twit. on 12:50 - Jan 13 by bluelagos

He clearly forgot his Tory Central Office briefing that they voted against a 'cynical Labour amendment' - a line of defence deployed elsewhere today by his junior minister Nadine' Cruella' Dorries
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024