Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter 13:32 - Jan 18 with 1655 viewsclive_baker

Crying that our goalkeeper coach has wished a friend happy birthday, because said friend played for Norwich.

Strewth.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:33 - Jan 18 with 1613 viewsHerbivore

#Walkerout

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:33 - Jan 18 with 1629 viewsBlueBadger

I for one, am very grateful for ITFC Twitter. Think of all the melts it's keeping occupied away from here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 1582 viewsPinewoodblue

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:33 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

I for one, am very grateful for ITFC Twitter. Think of all the melts it's keeping occupied away from here.

Worth more than one uppie.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:39 - Jan 18 with 1544 viewsjaykay

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:33 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

and the ones who slip the net are on the news comments

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:41 - Jan 18 with 1538 viewsGuthrum

Probably get stuck at traffic lights, because the colours yellow and green send them into a tantrum.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:48 - Jan 18 with 1476 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:52 - Jan 18 with 1439 viewsPinewoodblue

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 13:48 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

https://imgflip.com/i/3b44x2

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 14:33 - Jan 18 with 1351 viewsSitfcB

Actual lol

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 14:44 - Jan 18 with 1289 viewsSpruceMoose

There's something deeply weird about grown men who take football too seriously.

They probably put the full kit on for a kick about in the garden with the kids.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 14:55 - Jan 18 with 1217 viewsclive_baker

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 14:33 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

Actual lol

The state of some of the replies too!

"The club is so out of touch with fans it’s unreal, he needs an hour long chat with Dyer etc to just grasp what our club is about".

Absolute state of that. I hope the 1985 isn't a reference to this guys year of birth because I really do despair.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 14:59 - Jan 18 with 1180 viewsfooters

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 14:55 - Jan 18 by clive_baker

"The club is so out of touch with fans it’s unreal, he needs an hour long chat with Dyer etc to just grasp what our club is about".

Absolute state of that. I hope the 1985 isn't a reference to this guys year of birth because I really do despair.

And, erm, isn't Kieron bezzies with a Nodge player (forget who)?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 15:13 - Jan 18 with 1127 viewsSteve_M

We're at the stage we were under McCarthy when some fans joined in with the Norwich fans at Carrow Road.

There is much to criticise at ITFC, everyone but Evans thinks Lambert should no longer be here, but the state of some ITFC fans is pathetic. Even fairly rational people on here seem to be looking for any additional reasons to criticise staff or players.

It's not like there's any shortage of real issues as the club drifts ever downwards.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 15:14 - Jan 18 with 1118 viewsBluefish

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 14:59 - Jan 18 by footers

And, erm, isn't Kieron bezzies with a Nodge player (forget who)?

Scowie and Eadie were besties I think

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 15:17 - Jan 18 with 1101 viewsSitfcB

I think that one is a bit tongue in cheek tbf 🤣

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter on 15:28 - Jan 18 with 1058 viewsitfcjoe

I'm pretty sure that response was either tongue in cheek or to wind someone up...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024