Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" 20:38 - Jan 24 with 960 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh my F#&%1*£ god...someone end this nightmare.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:38 - Jan 24 with 934 viewschrismakin

I don't even know if i would feel like celebrating if lambert actually did manage it,

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:38 - Jan 24 with 930 viewsHipsterectomy

??

Sorry just seen it lol
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 20:39]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:39 - Jan 24 with 898 viewsfooters

"We are two points off the Play-Offs with games in hand on nearly all the clubs above us and we have not yet reached the halfway point in the season. There is a lot of football to be played."

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:40 - Jan 24 with 863 viewschrismakin

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:39 - Jan 24 by footers

"We are two points off the Play-Offs with games in hand on nearly all the clubs above us and we have not yet reached the halfway point in the season. There is a lot of football to be played."

Is it just me that can actually hear Lambert saying that whilst sat down with Evans

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:41 - Jan 24 with 852 viewsBlueBadger

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:38 - Jan 24 by chrismakin

I don't even know if i would feel like celebrating if lambert actually did manage it,

The season that followed would be even more embarrassing than 18/19 and 94/95 combined.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:41 - Jan 24 with 843 viewsStokieBlue

I still think he's done, it's the statement they were always going to make but a hammering on Tuesday and he'll be gone.

At least I have to tell myself that to keep sane with this madness.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:42 - Jan 24 with 813 viewsCoco

Did my mum right this to the pre-teen me? So patronisingly stupid.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:42 - Jan 24 with 808 viewsJ2BLUE

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:41 - Jan 24 by StokieBlue

I still think he's done, it's the statement they were always going to make but a hammering on Tuesday and he'll be gone.

SB

Agreed. God I hope we get hammered. It's literally the only way out. Any sort of result just prolongs this. I hope Sunderland score about 7.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 794 viewscatch74

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:40 - Jan 24 by chrismakin

Is it just me that can actually hear Lambert saying that whilst sat down with Evans

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 793 viewsElderGrizzly

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:41 - Jan 24 by StokieBlue

SB

I think he’s gone anyway.

Mutual termination is on its way back. He simply can’t do his job with the media and players speaking against him
"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:44 - Jan 24 with 780 viewsgordon

"In this game if you want to have celebrations you've got to put in the frustrations first. That's the first thing I learned at Celtic. Big stadium, big club, big frustrations. Get your frustrations in first, the celebrations will come. Fantastic paper, fantastic statement, couldn't ask for anymore of the boys."
"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:49 - Jan 24 with 684 viewsm14_blue

Literally reads like it was written by a 12 year old.

This club is such an embarrassment.
"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:49 - Jan 24 with 665 viewsjayessess

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:39 - Jan 24 by footers

That's why they should get on and do it, ffs

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 21:32 - Jan 24 with 558 viewsm14_blue

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:49 - Jan 24 by jayessess

That's why they should get on and do it, ffs

Exactly.

Out of all the madness at the club at the moment, the idea that you should wait until it’s mathematically impossible to achieve your goals before you make a change is possibly the craziest.

It should be literally the exact opposite of that.

If you can see things going wrong you need to make a change BEFORE the chance has gone.

Bonkers.
"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 21:40 - Jan 24 with 510 viewsghostofescobar

Classic Alan Partridge. Except he is funny. And this isn’t.

GhostOfEscobar

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 21:53 - Jan 24 with 466 viewsSwailsey

"but they are determined to turn those frustrations into celebrations" on 20:44 - Jan 24 by gordon

"In this game if you want to have celebrations you've got to put in the frustrations first. That's the first thing I learned at Celtic. Big stadium, big club, big frustrations. Get your frustrations in first, the celebrations will come. Fantastic paper, fantastic statement, couldn't ask for anymore of the boys."

I really like this.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024