Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later 08:48 - Jan 30 with 1478 viewsDubtractor

Just a heads up in case you want to avoid it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 08:52 - Jan 30 with 1462 viewsHerbivore

He's not well enough to always speak to local media but he's well enough to whore himself to whichever national outlet will listen to him. Interesting. He's going to be bitching about Covid and probably saying the season should be stopped, I guess ending the season early saved him a year ago and he's hoping for more of the same now. As Joe said a while back, he's a football manager that doesn't seem to want to play football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 08:57 - Jan 30 with 1440 viewsDubtractor

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 08:52 - Jan 30 by Herbivore

He's not well enough to always speak to local media but he's well enough to whore himself to whichever national outlet will listen to him. Interesting. He's going to be bitching about Covid and probably saying the season should be stopped, I guess ending the season early saved him a year ago and he's hoping for more of the same now. As Joe said a while back, he's a football manager that doesn't seem to want to play football.

With that level of enthusiasm and positivity we can't fail can we?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 08:59 - Jan 30 with 1429 viewsnoggin

Yeah but he played for Dortmund, don't you know.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 09:22 - Jan 30 with 1376 viewsCornishMariner

Imagine working for a boss that doesn't want to do the job they are being paid big bucks to do. No wonder the form isn't there. In any organisation, this is going to lead to underperformance.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 09:38 - Jan 30 with 1304 viewsBeckets

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 09:22 - Jan 30 by CornishMariner

Imagine working for a boss that doesn't want to do the job they are being paid big bucks to do. No wonder the form isn't there. In any organisation, this is going to lead to underperformance.

It seems his agent is busy at least. Touting him around to all and sundry. I take that as Lambert preparing himself for his next role.
Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 09:45 - Jan 30 with 1276 viewsitfcjoe

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 09:22 - Jan 30 by CornishMariner

It’s a key point, and there is so little enthusiasm towards him to the job it just sucks the life out of the fans, and no doubt the players

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 11:24 - Jan 30 with 1089 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 09:38 - Jan 30 by Beckets

It seems his agent is busy at least. Touting him around to all and sundry. I take that as Lambert preparing himself for his next role.

Based on what I've seen, he's as bad at being a 'talking head' as he is a football manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 11:29 - Jan 30 with 1072 viewsmrshallisfit

He is a busted flush, now cheating a living out of football. The fact that ME doesn't seem to be able to see this, just confirms how woeful he is as an owner of a football club.
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 11:51 - Jan 30 with 1021 viewsvapour_trail

I’m not watching that sh1t. I’m going for a walk in the rain.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:00 - Jan 30 with 913 viewseireblue

After watching the Cowley’s video, he is doing a feature on how he and Taylor use tiddlywinks to help with team selection and tactics.
Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:07 - Jan 30 with 884 viewsNthQldITFC

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 11:51 - Jan 30 by vapour_trail

I’m not watching that sh1t. I’m going for a walk in the rain.

Thank you for a massive belly laugh :)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:25 - Jan 30 with 796 viewsArnieM

Whatever we think of him as a manager doing his job. Paul Lambert is clearly not a very well man .

Just think how you’d do your job if you’re still unwell with CoVid of post CoVid ? He looks really drawn and frankly not well at all.

This is not a sympathy post just an observation of him really.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:40 - Jan 30 with 734 viewsBryanPlug

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:25 - Jan 30 by ArnieM

Whatever we think of him as a manager doing his job. Paul Lambert is clearly not a very well man .

Just think how you’d do your job if you’re still unwell with CoVid of post CoVid ? He looks really drawn and frankly not well at all.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:42 - Jan 30 with 715 viewscatch74

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:25 - Jan 30 by ArnieM

Has he had Covid since he left Norwich?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:46 - Jan 30 with 691 viewspointofblue

Apparently Lambert is on Football Focus later on 13:42 - Jan 30 by catch74

Has he had Covid since he left Norwich?

More like since Culverhouse was axed by Villa.

I presume the Football Focus article revolved around the current situation at Celtic?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024