Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans Group 09:54 - Feb 10 with 1484 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You have to wonder what their finances are looking like given that most of their business worldwide relies on gathering large amounts of people together.

All the evidence suggests that paying Lambert off is short term pain for long term gain.

...is it the case that there is no longer the cash flow to support a significant pay off, and therefore the decision is out of ME's hands?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Marcus Evans Group on 09:57 - Feb 10 with 1437 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Marcus Evans Group on 09:58 - Feb 10 with 1408 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Marcus Evans Group on 09:57 - Feb 10 by BryanPlug

You would think / hope that with their existing customer base, they should be well placed to provide online platforms for the same training etc.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Marcus Evans Group on 11:19 - Feb 10 with 1293 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I for one couldn’t give a damn about his businesses and hope one by one they go down the drain and he ends up desperate and literally can’t afford to run the club and has to give it away. I wish nothing but bad things for him from a business perspective. Disgusting individual.
Marcus Evans Group on 11:56 - Feb 10 with 1230 viewsshamboy

Blimey, I think there is enough military conflict around the world to keep Marcus in clover for a while yet.
Marcus Evans Group on 12:33 - Feb 10 with 1054 viewsdirtyboy

Marcus Evans Group on 11:19 - Feb 10 by ColchesterBlue1985

I for one couldn’t give a damn about his businesses and hope one by one they go down the drain and he ends up desperate and literally can’t afford to run the club and has to give it away. I wish nothing but bad things for him from a business perspective. Disgusting individual.

I think you wishing that on Evans speaks volumes about you as an individual too.

He's a person you know, with a family?

Making it personal is just plain ridiculous.

(I note you added from a business perspective, but then contradicted it with the final two words).

Just would like people to be more thoughtful rather than write in anger. Too much of that in the world right now and it's not healthy.

I don't want Lambert as manager, but I wouldn't comment on him as a person, but he's not showering himself in glory.

Evans is failing as an owner, but you can't berate someone for trying and failing either.

I think the problem is not learning from mistakes.

And with respect to the OP. MEG will be under enormous pressure and you're probably right, the cash flow may not allow Lambert's contract to be terminated, hence how the club are remaining supportive as there's not much choice otherwise.

I've come across a few failed businesses already due to Covid (but some great success stories too thankfully) to think ITFC are safe ....I wouldn't be so sure.

Potential owners aren't going to be queueing up to buy in this climate, that's for sure.
Marcus Evans Group on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 914 viewsMatt_Netherlands

They made a loss in 2018, so dread to think hat the accounts look like for 2020....

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/T-YBf
Marcus Evans Group on 14:00 - Feb 10 with 892 viewsArnieM

If Evans doesn’t “ offload” the money munching business that ITFCLtd is in the Evans group of companies, then I don’t know if he ever will ....

Edit. The current CoVid “ hit” the Evans corporation has taken probably explains why he’s not about for ITFC matters at present.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 14:02]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Marcus Evans Group on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 882 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Marcus Evans Group on 11:19 - Feb 10 by ColchesterBlue1985

I mean, this is a little much, and you do realise that if his group suffers he won't "give it away" he will simply put us into administration, and we will pay the price for it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans Group on 14:16 - Feb 10 with 851 viewsdirtyboy

Marcus Evans Group on 13:56 - Feb 10 by Matt_Netherlands

They made a loss in 2018, so dread to think hat the accounts look like for 2020....

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/T-YBf

It's pretty far from being as straight forward as looking at one company.

He has offices all over the world and I would think there's a company in Bermuda (at a guess) that profits are directed through and you'll be hard pressed to find out how well that one does, and that's ignoring the IMO company.

Anyway, I'm sure profits have been hit significantly.

edited so as not to assume.

+ their audit costs were over quarter of a million....
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 14:30]
Marcus Evans Group on 14:46 - Feb 10 with 798 viewsEireannach_gorm

Marcus Evans Group on 09:58 - Feb 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

You would think / hope that with their existing customer base, they should be well placed to provide online platforms for the same training etc.

...... or physio sessions!
Marcus Evans Group on 14:57 - Feb 10 with 761 viewsTieDyedIn95

Marcus Evans Group on 09:57 - Feb 10 by BryanPlug

He charges top dollar for audiences with Tony Blair, so I am sure there are other war criminals rich people want to see/lobby once this is over. Bojo's killed 100k odd people, so he's going to be a good draw once Countess Patel ousts him surely?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024