Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game 20:25 - Mar 16 with 1909 viewsZondervansTash

We are also just constantly hoofing it forward to their keeper. Truly awful.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:26 - Mar 16 with 1896 viewsCoco

lacking any dynamism in the middle.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:27 - Mar 16 with 1874 viewsZondervansTash

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:26 - Mar 16 by Coco

lacking any dynamism in the middle.

Agreed. Nobody is creating anything and getting their foot on the ball. Just hopeless balls over the top or pointless back passing.

I’d bring Bishop on at half-time
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:28 - Mar 16 with 1846 viewsMetal_Hacker

Thought Skuse was doing a job but what do I know

Poll: If it were one or the other

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:29 - Mar 16 with 1832 viewsZondervansTash

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:28 - Mar 16 by Metal_Hacker

He’s made a couple of decent tackles but other than that is chasing shadows and isn’t imposing himself on the game. It shows that he has been out for so long
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:29 - Mar 16 with 1832 viewsreusersfreekicks

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:28 - Mar 16 by Metal_Hacker

Looks rusty to me. We are being over run
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:30 - Mar 16 with 1825 viewsCoco

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:27 - Mar 16 by ZondervansTash

Agreed. Nobody is creating anything and getting their foot on the ball. Just hopeless balls over the top or pointless back passing.

I’d bring Bishop on at half-time

nobody has the confidence, bravery or ability to grab a game by the scruff of the neck. All just safe or hopefully.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:31 - Mar 16 with 1789 viewsMeadowlark

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:30 - Mar 16 by Coco

nobody has the confidence, bravery or ability to grab a game by the scruff of the neck. All just safe or hopefully.

Our main four problems are our keeper, our defence, our midfield and our attack.

Apart from that........
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:32 - Mar 16 with 1777 viewshaynes_toe1

Need to see effective changes from Cook at half time. Analyse the half, couple of subs and a shape change plausible.

Do something, because I've seen nothing so far from Cook.
Login to get fewer ads

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:34 - Mar 16 with 1729 viewsJDB23

Made some good interceptions but his passing has been very poor and almost put us in trouble a few times. I wouldn't say that was out of character for him the past couple of years.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:34 - Mar 16 with 1721 viewsZondervansTash

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:30 - Mar 16 by Coco

That’s why I’d bring on Bishop as it at least he runs at players. Not one player is trying to drive us forward and instead it’s just hit it up to Jackson who is nowhere near it and straight to the keeper.

They look so lost and devoid of any attacking flair or ideas.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 20:35]
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:35 - Mar 16 with 1700 viewsWD19

His positioning has been decent, but he has given the ball away almost as much as the rest of them.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 1644 viewsZondervansTash

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:32 - Mar 16 by haynes_toe1

Need to see effective changes from Cook at half time. Analyse the half, couple of subs and a shape change plausible.

Do something, because I've seen nothing so far from Cook.

Changes needed but far too soon to be critical of Cook. He has inherited a squad that haven’t been coached properly for two years.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:40 - Mar 16 with 1615 viewsRobTheMonk

Fleetwood have looked individually quite good.

We've... not. Nsiala has been alright.

Terrible goal to concede and nothing created. Genuinely think we could have done with Drinan for some hold up play.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:42 - Mar 16 with 1589 viewshaynes_toe1

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:38 - Mar 16 by ZondervansTash

Changes needed but far too soon to be critical of Cook. He has inherited a squad that haven’t been coached properly for two years.

Doesnt stop him making an immediate impact in areas and seeing visible on pitch changes.

Good managers come into relegated threatened teams and are able to create instant temporary turnarounds.

Hes come into a team on the back of a 3 winning streak and followed it up with potentially 1 in 4.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:47 - Mar 16 with 1553 viewsZondervansTash

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:42 - Mar 16 by haynes_toe1

Doesnt stop him making an immediate impact in areas and seeing visible on pitch changes.

Good managers come into relegated threatened teams and are able to create instant temporary turnarounds.

Hes come into a team on the back of a 3 winning streak and followed it up with potentially 1 in 4.

Agreed on your first point.

We are not a relegated threatened team and don’t want a temporary turnaround (although instant results would be good) but a longer term strategy, better football, tactics and results that are sustainable should be the focus and that takes time.

Are you really being critical of Cook because our running streak has come to an end since he’s been appointed?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 20:48]
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:49 - Mar 16 with 1538 viewshaynes_toe1

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 20:47 - Mar 16 by ZondervansTash

Agreed on your first point.

We are not a relegated threatened team and don’t want a temporary turnaround (although instant results would be good) but a longer term strategy, better football, tactics and results that are sustainable should be the focus and that takes time.

Are you really being critical of Cook because our running streak has come to an end since he’s been appointed?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 20:48]

No. I'm not really being that critical. I'm just taking it at face value and judging him on his games so far. Which have been poor.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 21:02 - Mar 16 with 1472 viewsTheSelkirk

The title of this post is missing the word 'again' at the end of it.

How long is he going to be given to fulfil this 'potential'.

Skuse as scapegoat to detract from another nothing display from Dozzell.
Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 21:02 - Mar 16 with 1468 viewsRyorry

Are we still doing good half - bad half? 🤔

Let's hope that was the bad one!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 21:03 - Mar 16 with 1453 viewsBiGDonnie

Cole. Effing. Skuse.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Skuse so off the pace and Dozzell having a poor game on 21:06 - Mar 16 with 1430 viewsN2_Blue

When does Dozzell not have a poor game!?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024