Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous 09:45 - Apr 3 with 12982 viewsMullet

The latest findings from one teaching union found the following https://www.nasuwt.org.uk/article-listing/covid-impacts-on-teacher-mental-health

No other profession had the constant scrutiny and scapegoating from the government and its media chums did it? But the anonymous survey reveals grim reading at a time when people are trying to support each other still.

Then Hunt goes on to tweet some of the most tone deaf and sinister rhetoric aiming this at people.

You couldn’t get hawking the latest populist gimmick more wrong if you tried.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:30 - Apr 4 with 560 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:27 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

You can get off the moral high ground after the disgusting and completely unfounded allegations you have made about me on this thread. That’s absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

What allegations are these?

Please clarify.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:31 - Apr 4 with 550 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:28 - Apr 4 by wkj

Oh have a day off. You're gonna start boring yourself as much as you bore everyone else at this rate.

If I’d have said something like that about one of you lefties you’d have gone crazy.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:32 - Apr 4 with 548 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:27 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

You can get off the moral high ground after the disgusting and completely unfounded allegations you have made about me on this thread. That’s absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

What was disgraceful? That I wouldn't want you to babysit my imaginary kids? I stand by it. I wouldn't be able to enjoy my night out with the missus if I thought you were back at my place sniffing underwear, showing my kids episodes of Mrs Brown's Boys and making them sing 'Jerusalem’ before bed.

And that's not even touching on the fact that you're an ignorant, racist, homophobe!
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 22:36]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:32 - Apr 4 with 548 viewswkj

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:31 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

If I’d have said something like that about one of you lefties you’d have gone crazy.

Point of fact - I've never gone mad about conjecture - nice try though.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:33 - Apr 4 with 540 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:30 - Apr 4 by monytowbray

What allegations are these?

Please clarify.

He said I was banned from going near schools (obviously not true). What he was implying is very clear. It’s not ok to say that kind of thing about people.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:34 - Apr 4 with 532 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:29 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

I’m not arguing against that point at all. Ok, religious organisations play a larger role than I thought; however the state still provides the bulk of the money so I still think the flag should be respected. Just my opinion.

What would satisfy you?

1) Saluting the flag?
2) Cuddling the flag?
3) Kissing the flag?
4) Taking dump on the French flag?
5) Cracking one off on the flag.

What does 'show respect' mean to your tiny, Capuchin brain?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:35 - Apr 4 with 532 viewsMullet

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:29 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

I’m not arguing against that point at all. Ok, religious organisations play a larger role than I thought; however the state still provides the bulk of the money so I still think the flag should be respected. Just my opinion.

So your opinion remains the same despite a series of information being presented and you being selective with it again?

I assume the flags of the Vatican, Israel, Saudi point etc is not something you want to go back to? Should we also fly the flags of every home nation given how taxation works? Where do you display these flags and what purpose do they serve?

Should the companies running academies have advertising hoardings too? What about private schools who get tax breaks rather than funding?

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:37 - Apr 4 with 523 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:33 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

He said I was banned from going near schools (obviously not true). What he was implying is very clear. It’s not ok to say that kind of thing about people.

Pure projection.

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:37 - Apr 4 with 519 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:35 - Apr 4 by Mullet

So your opinion remains the same despite a series of information being presented and you being selective with it again?

I assume the flags of the Vatican, Israel, Saudi point etc is not something you want to go back to? Should we also fly the flags of every home nation given how taxation works? Where do you display these flags and what purpose do they serve?

Should the companies running academies have advertising hoardings too? What about private schools who get tax breaks rather than funding?

My views remain the same despite a slightly related but a little off topic fact being presented to me.
I’ve already said I would have no issue with flying other flags as well. The pride flag during pride week for example. Religious flags if they are faith schools, all fine. Saltire in Scotland, again, no issues with that.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:38 - Apr 4 with 515 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:33 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

It was clearly a joke and for an anonymous poster with no known name it seems like a weird thing to take such offence to. Bit overly defensive?!

Not to mention, aren’t you pro freedom of speech?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 22:40]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:39 - Apr 4 with 511 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:37 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

My views remain the same despite a slightly related but a little off topic fact being presented to me.
I’ve already said I would have no issue with flying other flags as well. The pride flag during pride week for example. Religious flags if they are faith schools, all fine. Saltire in Scotland, again, no issues with that.

Mhmmm. I think you're telling porkies.

The bloke who defends homophobic jokes is also a champion of the Pride flag? Do me a favour.

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:41 - Apr 4 with 507 viewsMullet

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:37 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

You argued entirely from a point of view based on school funding. Showing you how schools are funded is not “a little off topic”. Once again you’re presenting a veneer of politeness but being dishonest and selective.

It’s no wonder people don’t give you a fair go is it?

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:41 - Apr 4 with 504 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:38 - Apr 4 by monytowbray

It was clearly a joke and for an anonymous poster with no known name it seems like a weird thing to take such offence to. Bit overly defensive?!

I’m not pro making insinuations like that. As I’ve previously stated if it had been the other way round he’d have been all over it trying to get me banned.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:41 - Apr 4 with 504 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:38 - Apr 4 by monytowbray

For the record, I have no actual knowledge that Paz is banned from any school vicinity. For all I know he is still free to hang around outside the school gates and lurk behind the bike sheds should he choose to do so.

Now, let that be the end of it.

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:43 - Apr 4 with 502 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:41 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

I’m not pro making insinuations like that. As I’ve previously stated if it had been the other way round he’d have been all over it trying to get me banned.

It has been the other way round and you've responded by claiming you're being bullied.

Why are you bullying me Paz? Bad form.

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:44 - Apr 4 with 498 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:41 - Apr 4 by Mullet

You argued entirely from a point of view based on school funding. Showing you how schools are funded is not “a little off topic”. Once again you’re presenting a veneer of politeness but being dishonest and selective.

It’s no wonder people don’t give you a fair go is it?

What have I said that is dishonest and selective?
I said school children should respect the Union flag because schools are funded by the British taxpayer.
You said that is not entirely true.
I said, ok good point, but they do provide the majority of the funding.
You agreed.
I said my point therefore still holds.
Not sure how that is either dishonest or selective.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:46 - Apr 4 with 493 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:41 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

For the record, I have no actual knowledge that Paz is banned from any school vicinity. For all I know he is still free to hang around outside the school gates and lurk behind the bike sheds should he choose to do so.

Now, let that be the end of it.

Thank you for the clarification.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:49 - Apr 4 with 492 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:44 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

I said school children should respect the Union flag because schools are funded by the British taxpayer.
You agreed.

Your point is dog shît.

Why does taxation equal respect? What does that even mean? Your Tory party doesn't respect a significant proportion of the people who pay tax in the UK. Quite the opposite. They're busy giving reacharounds to the people who attempt to avoid paying tax in the UK.

Let's cut the crap. This just another simplistic thing for you to beat your chest about while playing the professional victim card when other people point out the reality of the situation.

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:53 - Apr 4 with 484 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:49 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

Your point is dog shît.

Why does taxation equal respect? What does that even mean? Your Tory party doesn't respect a significant proportion of the people who pay tax in the UK. Quite the opposite. They're busy giving reacharounds to the people who attempt to avoid paying tax in the UK.

Let's cut the crap. This just another simplistic thing for you to beat your chest about while playing the professional victim card when other people point out the reality of the situation.

So much anger.
I am of the opinion that school children should be taught to respect the Union flag. You may not be of that opinion and that’s ok, no need to get so angry about it.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:54 - Apr 4 with 481 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:53 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

So much anger.
I am of the opinion that school children should be taught to respect the Union flag. You may not be of that opinion and that’s ok, no need to get so angry about it.

What does respect the flag mean?

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:55 - Apr 4 with 477 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:54 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

What does respect the flag mean?

Fly it in the school, not make snide little remarks about it on Twitter like that BBC presenter. Things like that.

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:55 - Apr 4 with 474 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:44 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

You agreed.

Yet what we still haven't got to is why respect a flag?

What possible advantage does it present to a person's education?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:56 - Apr 4 with 471 viewsMattinLondon

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:55 - Apr 4 by 26_Paz

Fly it in the school, not make snide little remarks about it on Twitter like that BBC presenter. Things like that.

He didn’t make a snide remark - it was quite clearly a joke which the easily offended got offended about.
Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 23:00 - Apr 4 with 452 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 23:02 - Apr 4 with 441 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt is sounding incredibly dangerous on 22:55 - Apr 4 by You_Bloo_Right

Yet what we still haven't got to is why respect a flag?

What possible advantage does it present to a person's education?

It teaches them to respect the state. The state that is providing them with an education. Teaches them to be thankful for the things they have that many less fortunate children around the world yearn for.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024