Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat 13:56 - Apr 9 with 3680 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dunno how to link the images

https://itfcshop.com/catalog/product/view/id/13873/s/3257-coyb-flag-tee/category

https://itfcshop.com/catalog/product/view/id/13880/s/3258-itfc-shield-tee/catego

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:09 - Apr 9 with 613 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 14:20 - Apr 9 by Bergholt_Blue

Calling it tat 🤪

Jesus, you're really upset by those 3 letters?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:15 - Apr 9 with 604 viewsSwansea_Blue

I quite like the one with the Captain America star on.

But I won't be putting in an order until they start selling these

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 598 viewsfooters

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:15 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

I think we should all start wearing stetsons to games. We're half-way there with the horse stuff so think it's a goer.

Mechanical bull at half time.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:18 - Apr 9 with 579 viewsGlasgowBlue

The cheeky fookers have plagiarised my avatar on that second one.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:19 - Apr 9 with 587 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:17 - Apr 9 by footers

I think we should all start wearing stetsons to games. We're half-way there with the horse stuff so think it's a goer.

Oh that would be much more fun than those pointless penalty shootouts.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 580 viewsfooters

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:19 - Apr 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Oh that would be much more fun than those pointless penalty shootouts.

Never been on one of 'em but looks a larf after a few beers! Could even have competitions and mechanical bull leagues (kids, 18-50, 50+ and facters).

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:26 - Apr 9 with 573 viewsSwansea_Blue

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:17 - Apr 9 by footers

And then we can chase the cheerleaders around the pitch at half time with our riding crops. Or is that going a bit too far?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:29 - Apr 9 with 568 viewsPJH

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:26 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

And then we can chase the cheerleaders around the pitch at half time with our riding crops. Or is that going a bit too far?

That is going a bit far-half way around the pitch should suffice.
Login to get fewer ads

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:34 - Apr 9 with 558 viewsjeera

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:29 - Apr 9 by PJH

That is going a bit far-half way around the pitch should suffice.

The distance will need to be age related!

The under 25s can do two laps.

25 - 35 one etc...

You and Facters around the penalty area!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:36 - Apr 9 with 556 viewshoppy

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:34 - Apr 9 by jeera

The distance will need to be age related!

The under 25s can do two laps.

25 - 35 one etc...

You and Facters around the penalty area!

You spelt 'penalty spot' wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:36 - Apr 9 with 552 viewshoppy

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:15 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

You're looking for a new farm-hand?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:37 - Apr 9 with 550 viewsDarth_Koont

I think they should do a shirt with A NU START on it.

Pronouns: He/Him

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:18 - Apr 9 with 525 viewsEwan_Oozami

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:36 - Apr 9 by hoppy

You spelt 'penalty spot' wrongly.

You spelt 'penalty' wrong...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:23 - Apr 9 with 517 viewsnoggin

FFS.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:38 - Apr 9 with 503 viewsBergholt_Blue

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:09 - Apr 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Jesus, you're really upset by those 3 letters?

Not upset at all just find it funny

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:40 - Apr 9 with 496 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:38 - Apr 9 by Bergholt_Blue

Not upset at all just find it funny

You find the word "tat" funny?!

You accused me of moaning. I wasn't moaning.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:41 - Apr 9 with 496 viewsJ2BLUE

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 15:05 - Apr 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Where have I booed it?

Yea fair point, may well have been my own way of reading it.

Apologies.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:45 - Apr 9 with 490 viewsjeera

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:41 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Yea fair point, may well have been my own way of reading it.

Apologies.

Although they are a bit tacky to be fair.

Oh well, in for a penny...

I'll wear one, wander about in my MakeTownGreatAgain cap, stuffing my face with donuts.

*These are the nice freshly cooked ring type just to be clear, not those vile sickly sweet puff ball things with jam.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:47 - Apr 9 with 485 viewsJ2BLUE

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:45 - Apr 9 by jeera

Although they are a bit tacky to be fair.

Oh well, in for a penny...

I'll wear one, wander about in my MakeTownGreatAgain cap, stuffing my face with donuts.

*These are the nice freshly cooked ring type just to be clear, not those vile sickly sweet puff ball things with jam.

You and donuts mate...

You know donuts are just bagels for children right?

Truly impaired.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:49 - Apr 9 with 482 viewsfooters

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:47 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

You and donuts mate...

I mainly agree with this point, especially Krispy Kremes and such, but must point out that jeera is 100% correct in saying freshly fried seaside doughnuts are the best.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:50 - Apr 9 with 476 viewsSpruceMoose

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:49 - Apr 9 by footers

I mainly agree with this point, especially Krispy Kremes and such, but must point out that jeera is 100% correct in saying freshly fried seaside doughnuts are the best.

State Fair Food>Seaside Food.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:51 - Apr 9 with 476 viewsJ2BLUE

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:49 - Apr 9 by footers

For a fat bastard, doughnuts are about the one bad food i'm not too bothered about. You can keep them all.

Truly impaired.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:51 - Apr 9 with 471 viewsjeera

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:47 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

You and donuts mate...

Yes I do. Which is why they sell to large groups of people around the world.

Just like bags of chips; easy to knock out in numbers and appeal to all age groups.

Look, the donut thing fits with the stereotyping which is fun. Like the giant hot dogs.

I haven't eaten a donut in a decade, although all this talk of them and I am getting to fancy some. Like a whole bag of the things.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:53 - Apr 9 with 463 viewsJ2BLUE

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:51 - Apr 9 by jeera

Yes I do. Which is why they sell to large groups of people around the world.

Just like bags of chips; easy to knock out in numbers and appeal to all age groups.

Look, the donut thing fits with the stereotyping which is fun. Like the giant hot dogs.

I haven't eaten a donut in a decade, although all this talk of them and I am getting to fancy some. Like a whole bag of the things.

...you will probably make your own won't you?

I know you.

Truly impaired.

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:56 - Apr 9 with 445 viewsjeera

ITFC didn't hang about in producing American tat on 16:53 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

...you will probably make your own won't you?

I know you.

Oh they are easy to make, yes.

A couple of things stopping me at the moment.

One, I really need to at least try to reverse the current weight situation.

Two, I love using the fryer; pakora and fish and chips and stuff. But it's the grief of having to clean the thing after every use, but if you don't and you let it build up then it can taint the food and become a nightmare to clean too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024