Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Norwood get injured again last night? 09:34 - Apr 14 with 1187 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 09:34 - Apr 14 with 1185 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Almost certainly.
Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 09:51 - Apr 14 with 1118 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

[Redacted] on 09:53 - Apr 14 with 1105 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 10:04 - Apr 14 with 1073 viewsN2_Blue

wouldn't care if he was.

I'm done with him (on and off pitch), hope we get rid in the summer.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:07 - Apr 14 with 977 viewsBLUEBEAT

[Redacted] on 09:53 - Apr 14 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I’d say that’s very serious for him particularly

Poll: W or W

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:09 - Apr 14 with 969 viewsWD19

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 10:04 - Apr 14 by N2_Blue

wouldn't care if he was.

I'm done with him (on and off pitch), hope we get rid in the summer.

I'm trying not to wind myself up too much because I suspect he might be one of the ones that survives.

....and like McGoldrick, I suspect his fitness will improve when the quality and performance of the team around him improves.
Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:17 - Apr 14 with 948 viewsChurchman

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 09:51 - Apr 14 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Great bloke I’m sure, but he’s simply not good enough. Conference, lower League Two is where he belongs. Say goodbye.
Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:20 - Apr 14 with 935 viewschrismakin

Of course, he didn;t score so it hurt his stats to throw at people on twitter

He will now be missing on Saturday

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:21 - Apr 14 with 931 viewsMetal_Hacker

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:17 - Apr 14 by Churchman

Great bloke I’m sure, but he’s simply not good enough. Conference, lower League Two is where he belongs. Say goodbye.

Totally agree and yet there are still posters suggesting he's "good"

I'm guessing the fact they thing he's "good" is as I've said before , he's perhaps the best of a bad bunch

Wouldn't miss the guy at all to be fair

Poll: If it were one or the other

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:53 - Apr 14 with 881 viewssouthnorfolkblue

No apparently he wanted to get on Twitter to see what the commentators made of the free header that he fluffed

Poll: Our final position

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:58 - Apr 14 with 853 viewsStokieBlue

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:17 - Apr 14 by Churchman

Not sure he is a great bloke, this came to light last night which many (including myself) hadn't seen before.

It was 4 years ago but still there is no excuse.

Daily reminder that this is our top scorer by StokieBlue 13 Apr 2021 22:29
I've never seen it before either but apparently it is:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4055486/Non-league-footballer-James-Norwood-sparks-controversy-blacking-Tranmere-Rovers-Christmas-party.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/22/tranmere-striker-james-norwood-condemned-blacking-christmas/

SB

SB
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 13:07]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 13:06 - Apr 14 with 822 viewsMetal_Hacker

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 12:58 - Apr 14 by StokieBlue

Not sure he is a great bloke, this came to light last night which many (including myself) hadn't seen before.

It was 4 years ago but still there is no excuse.

Daily reminder that this is our top scorer by StokieBlue 13 Apr 2021 22:29
I've never seen it before either but apparently it is:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4055486/Non-league-footballer-James-Norwood-sparks-controversy-blacking-Tranmere-Rovers-Christmas-party.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/22/tranmere-striker-james-norwood-condemned-blacking-christmas/

SB

SB
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 13:07]

Jeeeeez....hadn't seen this before

That's certainly cemented my opinion of the guy - his persona is as good as his footballing ability

Poll: If it were one or the other

[Redacted] on 13:35 - Apr 14 with 696 viewsvictorywilhappen

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 13:06 - Apr 14 by Metal_Hacker

That's certainly cemented my opinion of the guy - his persona is as good as his footballing ability

[Redacted]
Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 13:38 - Apr 14 with 679 viewschrismakin

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 13:06 - Apr 14 by Metal_Hacker

needs to be sold asap imo, horrid character

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Did Norwood get injured again last night? on 13:39 - Apr 14 with 674 viewswkj

Stick him in the bin, move on

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024