Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting 21:51 - Apr 14 with 2138 viewsJ2BLUE

Just found this:

https://www.phxrisingfc.com/news_article/show/1010135

Wonder if they have any attacking wonderkids who can fire us to the Prem?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 21:54 - Apr 14 with 2064 viewsGeoffSentence

Well that completely answer's Lucan's question too.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 21:56 - Apr 14 with 2045 viewsJ2BLUE

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 21:54 - Apr 14 by GeoffSentence

Well that completely answer's Lucan's question too.

That's what started my googling...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 23:57 - Apr 14 with 1855 viewsFreddies_Ears

Pre-season away to Galatasaray would be awesome. If a wee bit warm.
Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 08:45 - Apr 15 with 1563 viewsPendejo

Round robin pre-season tournament to be held by each club in turn...????

Y1 USA
Y2 Denmark
Y3 Turkey
Y4 England
Repeat

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 08:47 - Apr 15 with 1545 viewsDanTheMan

I'd love to go to Phoenix again, really interesting place.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 09:06 - Apr 15 with 1482 viewsPinewoodblue

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 08:45 - Apr 15 by Pendejo

Round robin pre-season tournament to be held by each club in turn...????

Y1 USA
Y2 Denmark
Y3 Turkey
Y4 England
Repeat

Not sure you would want to play a preseason game in Phoenix in July. Daytime temperature hits 100F most days and doesn’t drop much below low 80F’s at night.

Our new owners are ambitious and aiming at a high profile. Could see them within 2-3 years launching a 4 team tournament at Portman Road, possibly even involving Other clubs Sir Bobby R managed.

We are seriously going to have to raise our expectations in the years to come. We have a younger fan base starved of success.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 09:14 - Apr 15 with 1451 viewsWD19

The first thought I have on reading that is "Do you remember that interview where Brett Johnson insisted that Pheonix Rising was a football club and would never, ever, ever use the word 'soccer'...."
Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 09:25 - Apr 15 with 1401 viewsPhilTWTD

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 23:57 - Apr 14 by Freddies_Ears

Pre-season away to Galatasaray would be awesome. If a wee bit warm.

A return to Helsingør may be more likely. Would be good to have a return of the Scandinavian pre-season trips.
Login to get fewer ads

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 09:30 - Apr 15 with 1376 viewsSomethingBlue

As far as I know, the Phoenix/Galatasaray thing hasn't really come to anything at this point — although given the timing it's possible the pandemic has been a factor.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 10:11 - Apr 15 with 1277 viewsWeWereZombies

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 08:47 - Apr 15 by DanTheMan

I'd love to go to Phoenix again, really interesting place.

I wonder which division we will be in by the time I get to Phoenix?

I hope Town will be rising but maybe I will just leave a note to say sorry...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 11:06 - Apr 15 with 1219 viewsPinewoodblue

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 09:25 - Apr 15 by PhilTWTD

A return to Helsingør may be more likely. Would be good to have a return of the Scandinavian pre-season trips.

That was a longtime ago, we still had a team then. Just re-read TWTD report, had forgotten about the Spanish goal keeper we had on trial for, I think, the second time.

Ignore that bit about a second trial, thought the pre season friendly against Southend was the year before. Should have googled it first.

Lasting memory of that Southend friendly was we would score goals for fun, but would need to as we would let plenty in.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 11:13]

2023 year of destiny

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 11:18 - Apr 15 with 1179 viewsPhilTWTD

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 11:06 - Apr 15 by Pinewoodblue

That was a longtime ago, we still had a team then. Just re-read TWTD report, had forgotten about the Spanish goal keeper we had on trial for, I think, the second time.

Ignore that bit about a second trial, thought the pre season friendly against Southend was the year before. Should have googled it first.

Lasting memory of that Southend friendly was we would score goals for fun, but would need to as we would let plenty in.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 11:13]

The Joe Royle era summed up! I vaguely remember the Southend friendly, Thomas Gaardsoe's last game for us as he got injured in the opening minutes.
Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 11:25 - Apr 15 with 1147 viewsemergencylime

I notice also that they’ve announced Adidas taking over from Macron for their kits.

I like the Orange home jersey, so perhaps their home kit could be ITFC away, and they have a blue away strip?

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 11:49 - Apr 15 with 1081 viewsPinewoodblue

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 11:18 - Apr 15 by PhilTWTD

The Joe Royle era summed up! I vaguely remember the Southend friendly, Thomas Gaardsoe's last game for us as he got injured in the opening minutes.

Given the choice between then and now would be no contest.

2023 year of destiny

Next season's glamour home friendly might be interesting on 11:51 - Apr 15 with 1077 viewsTractorCam

Berke Bakay is Turkish and is a fan of Galatasaray. I think he has prior links to the club before this partnership, hence the signing of Drogba.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024