Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most boring thing on TWTD 21:59 - May 17 with 1682 viewsBlueNomad

Negative overreaction to every rumour and report that we are “linked” with players who don’t fit into posters fantasy squads. Let’s just wait and see - better for the blood pressure.
The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:00 - May 17 with 1659 viewschrismakin

Has there even been 1 negative post?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:04 - May 17 with 1630 viewsMullet

Nah the weird stalkery angry types and their impotent rage. Def info.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:09 - May 17 with 1582 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:14 - May 17 with 1548 viewsSpruceMoose

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:09 - May 17 by BryanPlug

Not nearly as entertaining as your posts during your 'Get pissed on a Saturday afternoon and get on TWTD to rant and swear at people' period at the end of last season I admit!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:20 - May 17 with 1515 viewsBugs

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:14 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Not nearly as entertaining as your posts during your 'Get pissed on a Saturday afternoon and get on TWTD to rant and swear at people' period at the end of last season I admit!

People post on here sober?
The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:22 - May 17 with 1500 viewsSpruceMoose

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:20 - May 17 by Bugs

People post on here sober?

Not if they're sane.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:24 - May 17 with 1498 viewsHerbivore

The threads complaining about perceived (often imaginary) negativity are far worse, imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:30 - May 17 with 1469 viewsSwansea_Blue

Eh? People aren't negative about the actual players linked, just the stream of unverified bullsh*t by people with 'def info'.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:32 - May 17 with 1449 viewsSpruceMoose

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:30 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

Eh? People aren't negative about the actual players linked, just the stream of unverified bullsh*t by people with 'def info'.

It's interesting to ponder the mentality of people who make things up to post on a provincial football forum for thirty seconds of attention.

I mean to say, it's interesting for a few minutes until it becomes too depressing. Some fellas truly never leave the school playground behind.

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:38 - May 17 with 1424 viewsBlueBadger

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:32 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

It's interesting to ponder the mentality of people who make things up to post on a provincial football forum for thirty seconds of attention.

I mean to say, it's interesting for a few minutes until it becomes too depressing. Some fellas truly never leave the school playground behind.

The ones I don't get are the people who actively defend the people making up said transfer rumours from piss-taking bastards.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:52 - May 17 with 1392 viewsSpruceMoose

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:38 - May 17 by BlueBadger

The ones I don't get are the people who actively defend the people making up said transfer rumours from piss-taking bastards.

It's the classic "If I upvote this person enough they'll be my friend!" syndrome.

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:55 - May 17 with 1383 viewscatch74

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:52 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

It's the classic "If I upvote this person enough they'll be my friend!" syndrome.

Sorry, that’s crying out for a downie.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:55 - May 17 with 1385 viewsBlueBadger

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:52 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

There's also the whole 'chair moisteners looking to boost their profiles by taking on a regular' thing, as well.

I'd have thought that 83 yer old fella the other day who blame me for the fact that he votes Tory wouldn't have had the energy for it though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The most boring thing on TWTD on 23:07 - May 17 with 1363 viewsSpruceMoose

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:55 - May 17 by BlueBadger

There's also the whole 'chair moisteners looking to boost their profiles by taking on a regular' thing, as well.

I'd have thought that 83 yer old fella the other day who blame me for the fact that he votes Tory wouldn't have had the energy for it though.

Yeah but a reliable (but somewhat moist chinned) source on here, this very day, confirmed the fact that you think all old fellas are c**ts, and Paz upvoted it. So I'm convinced.

The most boring thing on TWTD on 23:22 - May 17 with 1332 viewsBlueBadger

The most boring thing on TWTD on 23:07 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Yeah but a reliable (but somewhat moist chinned) source on here, this very day, confirmed the fact that you think all old fellas are c**ts, and Paz upvoted it. So I'm convinced.

My favourite Paz moment this year was him pretending to approve of Joe Biden's stimulus packages because they'd help people in poverty whilst also passionately arguing against free school meals.

The most boring thing on TWTD on 23:27 - May 17 with 1322 viewsSpruceMoose

The most boring thing on TWTD on 23:22 - May 17 by BlueBadger

My favourite Paz moment this year was him pretending to approve of Joe Biden's stimulus packages because they'd help people in poverty whilst also passionately arguing against free school meals.

Not the time he was cracking one off about Biden being a part of the swamp that Trump was prevented from draining, and Phil had to threaten him with a ban for trolling?

The most boring thing on TWTD on 23:29 - May 17 with 1320 viewsBlueBadger

The most boring thing on TWTD on 23:27 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Not the time he was cracking one off about Biden being a part of the swamp that Trump was prevented from draining, and Phil had to threaten him with a ban for trolling?

I think he pulled that one just before he pulls dmy favourite. Which is what makes my favourite funnier.

The most boring thing on TWTD on 06:53 - May 18 with 1082 viewsWD19

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:24 - May 17 by Herbivore

The threads complaining about perceived (often imaginary) negativity are far worse, imo.

Stop being so miserable. It’s just a football forum, it doesn’t need posts like this dragging down the mood.
The most boring thing on TWTD on 07:00 - May 18 with 1070 viewsdissboy2

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:04 - May 17 by Mullet

Nah the weird stalkery angry types and their impotent rage. Def info.

careful mate, your stating to sound angry
The most boring thing on TWTD on 07:04 - May 18 with 1059 viewsBryanPlug

The most boring thing on TWTD on 22:14 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024