Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else on here going to Wembley? 07:58 - Jul 11 with 1543 viewstrulyblue

It's time to witness history. #buzzing

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 08:08 - Jul 11 with 1516 viewsBathBlue

Yep. Can’t wait! It’s going to be a long day!
Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 08:30 - Jul 11 with 1477 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes mate! Leaving Ipswich in around an hour. Bring. It. On.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 08:46 - Jul 11 with 1444 viewsPendejo

No buzzing anyway

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 08:56 - Jul 11 with 1431 viewsportmanroadblue

Yep :-)
Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 08:59 - Jul 11 with 1426 viewstextbackup

1241 train down....

feel as though my entire life has lead to this moment. I cant barely breathe or focus on anything. shaking, nervous, emotional - this has got to be ours.

I don't see us a situation where we aren't lifting that trophy tonight.

be down Wembley way, with ITFC 7:42 blues flag hanging up, come say hi if you see us.

COME ON ENGLAND

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 09:45 - Jul 11 with 1349 viewsTractorCam

Sadly not, spent many, many hours refreshing the portal/ being stuck in queues but to no luck.

Enjoy those who are going.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 09:48 - Jul 11 with 1329 viewsbluelagos

Best of luck to you all. Might want a brolly for the post match party.

Proper jealous of all of you!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 09:51 - Jul 11 with 1321 viewshammo56

Yep just left Clacton taking daughter sightseeing, starting at the New Den 😂 and then making our way across to Wembley this afernoon..
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 9:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 09:55 - Jul 11 with 1303 viewsTractorWood

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 09:51 - Jul 11 by hammo56

Yep just left Clacton taking daughter sightseeing, starting at the New Den 😂 and then making our way across to Wembley this afernoon..
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 9:52]

Enjoy it Hammo. I'll be there. Seems the years of pain have been leading to something.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:04 - Jul 11 with 1278 viewsGiant_Midget

Yeah, heading off at lunch time. Hotel booked so we can go celebrate/commiserate long in to the night.
Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:05 - Jul 11 with 1275 viewshammo56

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 09:55 - Jul 11 by TractorWood

Enjoy it Hammo. I'll be there. Seems the years of pain have been leading to something.

Yes mate all those years travelling everywhere and often wondering why do we do this?
What block are you in? I’m 111 first time I’ve been lower tier this tournament. If you do happen to see us, daughter has ITFC trims on her wheelchair, come and have word.
Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:17 - Jul 11 with 1248 viewsTractorWood

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:05 - Jul 11 by hammo56

Yes mate all those years travelling everywhere and often wondering why do we do this?
What block are you in? I’m 111 first time I’ve been lower tier this tournament. If you do happen to see us, daughter has ITFC trims on her wheelchair, come and have word.

Will do mate. Really hope it's the one for us. For me, since my first England game in Glasgow in 2014, it has all been building to this. Feels the end of an era in one way and the start of a new one.

I'm upper today. Was upper for Semi and lower (maybe 112) for Germany. Atmosphere was amazing in both tbf.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 10:17]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:24 - Jul 11 with 1218 viewsSteve_M

Have fun the lot of you and make a load of noise.

One piece of travel news is that the Bakerloo Line is now closing at 7 tonight due to staff isolating. Just in case it makes a difference.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57794837

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:28 - Jul 11 with 1206 viewsjontysnut

No but I'm on a train from Kidderminster to Marylebone which is busy. Don't think many have tickets just going to London for the crack.
Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:48 - Jul 11 with 1172 viewsMJallday

Look forward to seeing the itfc flags on tv. Wave them proud and have a great day all

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 10:53 - Jul 11 with 1157 viewsFreddies_Ears

Yep. Stayed in London after the Dartford game yesterday... Feeling a little, er, tired this morning...
Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 12:00 - Jul 11 with 1101 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone else on here going to Wembley? on 12:32 - Jul 11 with 1083 viewsWD19

Currently trying to resist the temptation to go big on a ticket resale site.

How big a risk is there of losing the lot and not getting in?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024