Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh 18:04 - Jul 15 with 2079 viewsIllinoisblue

But seeing it here in full, I have a new opinion. Looks fooking great.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 18:07 - Jul 15 with 2042 viewschrismakin

Yeah, Watson also made a good point, with Black number and name on the back it'll add so much more.

I think the original release picture didn't help

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 18:33 - Jul 15 with 1916 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's white and black. The king of all Town away kits.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 19:05 - Jul 15 with 1814 viewsIllinoisblue

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 18:33 - Jul 15 by gainsboroughblue

It's white and black. The king of all Town away kits.

B/w the king. Orange the queen.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 19:18 - Jul 15 with 1769 viewsChurchman

Ok I’m a boring old git, but I really like it. Reminds me of the 80/81 strip and there’s nothing bad in that!
On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 20:05 - Jul 15 with 1619 viewsGeoffSentence

I like it.

I like it a lot.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 20:49 - Jul 15 with 1534 viewsHARRY10

Why do we need an away kit, what is the point ?

A change for when we clash with others wearing a blue shirt yes, but this nonsense should be an area where fans make their thoughts on football being all about money, known
On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 20:54 - Jul 15 with 1509 viewschrismakin

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 20:49 - Jul 15 by HARRY10

A change for when we clash with others wearing a blue shirt yes, but this nonsense should be an area where fans make their thoughts on football being all about money, known

Fans want better players
To get better players you need money
To get money you need to sell things
This is an item we can sell

If you dont want one. Dont buy one. But it's very important for the club turnover.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 20:56 - Jul 15 with 1506 viewsSkip_Intro

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 20:49 - Jul 15 by HARRY10

or maybe it's a way to raise more revenue so that we can sign more/better players under the L1 financial restrictions...unless of course you'd rather we'd kept the dirge that we've got rid of over the last few weeks...
Login to get fewer ads

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 22:10 - Jul 15 with 1388 viewsBluespeed225

Less is more.
On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 22:15 - Jul 15 with 1363 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I agree. Simple and elegant.

Plus the less 'footbally' it is, the more it'll appeal to Ed Sheeran fans.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 22:16 - Jul 15 with 1353 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 18:07 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

Yeah, Watson also made a good point, with Black number and name on the back it'll add so much more.

I think the original release picture didn't help

That is a good point. Maybe the club even did that on purpose to get people to pay extra for name and number. Clever if that's the case.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 22:19 - Jul 15 with 1337 viewsGeoffSentence

Shorts are getting shorter these days. The days of baggy shorts are well and truly over. Gives the players a better chance of showcasing their powerful thighs too. I wonder if we will ever get back to the days of teeny tiny shorts like in the eighties.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 22:31 - Jul 15 with 1302 viewsSwansea_Blue

That as obviously going to be the case. The release pictures just showing the top of the shirt made it look thoroughly dull, but seeing the whole kit in the shop took it up a level. The team will look as classy as fook, but maybe too on it’s own won’t look quite as good.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 08:48 - Jul 16 with 1020 viewsgalacticoblue

It’s really nice - too many kits nowadays a over complicated.
On first look thought the away kit was a bit meh on 08:55 - Jul 16 with 993 viewsMetal_Hacker

First impression on me wasn't much but like many have said once you see it in a different image ,I really like it

Think it's classy and simplistic

Will look cool with black decal over it (numbers and names )

Sometimes less is more (so the Mrs tells me )

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024