Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The significance of Lincoln away 09:35 - Aug 23 with 9950 viewsBluefish

Lincoln away was were many numbskulls thought they'd invented a justification to sack Super Mick. We'd lost to a small team in a cup game on terrestrial TV so that meant the bloke that continued to over perform in the Championship had to go. Obviously it ignored the facts that we had lost to many small sides in cup competitions and that same side also defeated a Premier league team in the same run.

Lincoln away was then the final straw for PRP, he should have gone before but without a doubt he should have gone after that game.

The significance now? I gave Cookie for games to turn around his disastrous performance so far as Ipswich boss. If Wycombe is called off the 4th game is Lincoln away. He needs a minimum of 2 wins and a draw to stay longer and so far we have picked up 1 draw so 2 wins needed from 3 games......we shall see

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:03 - Aug 25 with 543 viewsBluefish

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:01 - Aug 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

"I won't bother replying......
"......but for the benefit of others....."

HA! Good one Fishers.

Cheers

I am not replying to mach again. He is a lying scumbag and that makes him the lowest for me. I also needed to set the record straight. I will leave it now, I put up with many idiots abusing me but I expect better of people than lies
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 16:08]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:07 - Aug 25 with 539 viewsHerbivore

The Great British Melt Off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:11 - Aug 25 with 532 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:03 - Aug 25 by Bluefish

Cheers

I am not replying to mach again. He is a lying scumbag and that makes him the lowest for me. I also needed to set the record straight. I will leave it now, I put up with many idiots abusing me but I expect better of people than lies
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 16:08]

You calling me a scumbag you weird jugger. I'd never ever lie for the things I'm talking about. Piss off to your bottle then !

You loudly insulted Edwards and Lambert you liar.
The significance of Lincoln away on 16:20 - Aug 25 with 521 viewsMach_foreignBlue

More lies to remind you Bluefish?

Let's go. You said I was singing anti-mccarthy songs at Norwich while I wasn't even there on that day. I said to you that I wasn't there but you kept saying so you mentally ill lunatic.
The significance of Lincoln away on 18:38 - Aug 25 with 456 viewsOldboy

Other than the 3 points, no more significant than any other league games.
The significance of Lincoln away on 21:35 - Aug 25 with 410 viewsGeomorph

The significance of Lincoln away on 02:52 - Aug 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Cardiff away under Mick and Hull away under Hurst were the worst I’ve seen us live. Followed next by Lincoln under Mick.

I’d suggest Lambert has got away with not making the shortlist simply because, with a lot of his games being on IFollow rather than in person, I simply refused to watch that sh*t through a screen so can’t judge/remember specific games.

5 0 defeat away at port vale in p1ssi g rain on New Year’s Day was the Pitt’s.. albeit I think the lad had been on the lash

Fulham home 0 2 when we chased shadows and should’ve lost by 6 was awful

As a Nw based fan any number of defeats at blackburn…Bolton.. Preston etc were always painful to watch
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 21:38]
The significance of Lincoln away on 21:57 - Aug 25 with 390 viewstimothyeo

Interesting some have used this thread as an opportunity to try and excuse their behaviour towards Mick.

Speaking of which, Micks best football under us is still head and shoulders above the best we've seen from Hurst, Lambert and Cook so far.

Whilst being in a higher division and a relatively speaking much smaller budget.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024