Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The significance of Lincoln away 09:35 - Aug 23 with 9949 viewsBluefish

Lincoln away was were many numbskulls thought they'd invented a justification to sack Super Mick. We'd lost to a small team in a cup game on terrestrial TV so that meant the bloke that continued to over perform in the Championship had to go. Obviously it ignored the facts that we had lost to many small sides in cup competitions and that same side also defeated a Premier league team in the same run.

Lincoln away was then the final straw for PRP, he should have gone before but without a doubt he should have gone after that game.

The significance now? I gave Cookie for games to turn around his disastrous performance so far as Ipswich boss. If Wycombe is called off the 4th game is Lincoln away. He needs a minimum of 2 wins and a draw to stay longer and so far we have picked up 1 draw so 2 wins needed from 3 games......we shall see

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:15 - Aug 23 with 1970 viewssotd78

Oh Good lord.

We had a different and useless and disinterested and down-tools team last season. We haven't YET played a proper defensive unit - the centre-half we paid a £million for is still not playing. The new left back is not match fit. Four games! Go on I suggest you pay-for and run a football club. You'd be good at it!

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:30 - Aug 23 with 1946 viewsHerbivore

A pretty decent haul here, Fishers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:37 - Aug 23 with 1937 viewsFunge

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:30 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

Let's be honest, Philip caught the biggest whopper of all, with a tiny amount of bait...
The significance of Lincoln away on 16:48 - Aug 23 with 1907 viewsHerbivore

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:37 - Aug 23 by Funge

Let's be honest, Philip caught the biggest whopper of all, with a tiny amount of bait...

Think Gav needs to give him a week off for obvious trolling.

The significance of Lincoln away on 19:59 - Aug 23 with 1798 viewsdominiciawful

Do you fellate Mick McCarthy in your dreams?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

The significance of Lincoln away on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 1797 viewsBluefish

The significance of Lincoln away on 19:59 - Aug 23 by dominiciawful

Do you fellate Mick McCarthy in your dreams?

Fook yes. What a man. To be fair we all should considering how far he stands out as a club legend in the past 15 years or so

The significance of Lincoln away on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 1781 viewsSeablu

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:38 - Aug 23 by Bluefish

You could be my new top stalker. I hope.you lie about having me on ignore while you keep replying to me and I don't bother responding

Never put anyone on ignore sweet cheeks.
Thanks for not responding though, that’s proper learned me.
Feel free to crack another can and amuse me some more.
The significance of Lincoln away on 21:25 - Aug 23 with 1736 viewsKropotkin123

It isn't significant. At best it is a coincidental occurrence within a viewpoint that you hold

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

The significance of Lincoln away on 02:52 - Aug 25 with 1627 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The significance of Lincoln away on 11:33 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

Oh don't get me wrong, it was really poor. I think it speaks to how low we've sunk though that we've had plenty worse performances since and they barely even register. The number of games under Lambert where we barely (if at all) managed a shot on target was shocking, things weren't loads better last season after Cook came in either. Let's hope that's all a thing of the past now.

Cardiff away under Mick and Hull away under Hurst were the worst I’ve seen us live. Followed next by Lincoln under Mick.

I’d suggest Lambert has got away with not making the shortlist simply because, with a lot of his games being on IFollow rather than in person, I simply refused to watch that sh*t through a screen so can’t judge/remember specific games.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The significance of Lincoln away on 02:58 - Aug 25 with 1622 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:30 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

See I’m not sure about this typical response now to his threads (I don’t specifically mean by you Herbs).

If he posts nonsense (some of which has been responded with statistics and facts by the likes of respected posters such as Guthers to dispute the OPs suggestions, is that Fishers catching bites? Or is that people responding rationally to highlight that Blubfish once again has posted drivel that can be easily disregarded and argued against?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The significance of Lincoln away on 07:28 - Aug 25 with 1585 viewsHerbivore

The significance of Lincoln away on 02:58 - Aug 25 by The_Romford_Blue

See I’m not sure about this typical response now to his threads (I don’t specifically mean by you Herbs).

If he posts nonsense (some of which has been responded with statistics and facts by the likes of respected posters such as Guthers to dispute the OPs suggestions, is that Fishers catching bites? Or is that people responding rationally to highlight that Blubfish once again has posted drivel that can be easily disregarded and argued against?

He posts this stuff to get a response and people respond. Whether it's drivel or not doesn't really matter.

The significance of Lincoln away on 07:46 - Aug 25 with 1569 viewsKieran_Knows

The significance of Lincoln away on 10:14 - Aug 23 by BlueBadger

Don't forget though, that people made banners and chanted songs for our two worst ever managers for far, far longer than they deserved because they were either a) famous or b) shelled out for a few lukewarm watery lagers.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2021 12:04]

Don’t forget though, you used Kevin Beatties death to make a point against Lambert and yet you’re still allowed to use this forum.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The significance of Lincoln away on 08:33 - Aug 25 with 1522 viewstextbackup

The significance of Lincoln away on 07:46 - Aug 25 by Kieran_Knows

Don’t forget though, you used Kevin Beatties death to make a point against Lambert and yet you’re still allowed to use this forum.

Never to be forgotten that. Embarrassing from every angle that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The significance of Lincoln away on 09:44 - Aug 25 with 1484 viewsBiGDonnie

I remember watching the Lincoln game vividly.

It was an utter embarrassment and showed why Mick had to go.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The significance of Lincoln away on 09:47 - Aug 25 with 1479 viewsBiGDonnie

The significance of Lincoln away on 11:16 - Aug 23 by Bluefish

Lol that is a rather large bite.

How has it ever been a schtick? I think my schtick by that reckoning is simply not going OTT on football managers the day they arrive and judging them by what happens on the pitch. Hardly unusual in the world of football.

For the record, I was quick to point out the obvious issues with keane while others made fools of themselves fawning. This wasnt a schtick it was simply judging what I saw on the pitch, much like you used to do

Jewell I was indifferent on a said whilst it was a big improvenent we should not go overboard

Mccarthy earned his respect. I was there in the early games like the Leicester 6-0 but you could see him signing players making a difference and you could see his team fighting. Judgement was reserved but quickly approval gained

Hurst I questioned that the performances were not that different and some of the signings not having an impact. He was a supposed messiah and I stuck with him but the wheels started to come off when he lost belief and ripped it all up for norwich at home. I personally felt he should have got longer but had no real affection for him yet because he hadn't earned it

PRP was a farce, we were clueless from the start, the style was laughable and the signings awful. The free pass was a disgrace, again he had to earn it and never did

Cook also has to earn it, he record last year was poor and this year so far is shocking. The strange position is to go all in in defence of him not to be saying he hasn't earned it here yet.

I am not sure if we are just tinpot or if football has become a joke but judging managers on performances should not be seen as something to get abuse from admins about. Managers have to earn their role and no one in their right mind thinks Cook has yet. I'm giving him 3 more games to do so, if he fails then the season is virtually over anyway

Way too easy.

Leave him alone, Phil

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The significance of Lincoln away on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 1454 viewsBluefish

The significance of Lincoln away on 09:44 - Aug 25 by BiGDonnie

I remember watching the Lincoln game vividly.

It was an utter embarrassment and showed why Mick had to go.

If you watched other games than those on terrestrial you would have seen plenty equally as bad or worse since

The significance of Lincoln away on 11:04 - Aug 25 with 1446 viewschicoazul

Blubbers with the board on strings once again, a master at work.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:40 - Aug 25 with 1371 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bluefish talking about Lincoln away, the place of his monstrous meltdown 

Bluefish don't worry about the significance of this game. Do your own bit first before worrying about anything/anyone else.  By saying do your own bit I mean support the team instead of insulting and abusing players.

Lincoln away is a place of your irrational meltdown. 5-3 defeat where you spent almost entire game having a hysteria about Edwards and Lambert and insulting them non stop. That obsession clearly took your attention away from the game because you didn't even know what was going on the pitch. When I asked you about the Captain Fantastic and the rest of the bollards in our defence you stood quiet for a while. I asked you why this so called leader couldn't organise that defence that was a like Swiss cheese. Lincoln forwards were having a laugh. You were incapable to offer an answer and after the moment of silence you came back to bashing Edwards and Lambert.

Of course I have had number of players that I don't like what they have been doing but I don't insult them during the games. I leave my opinions on the forum.

Support the team and try to watch the game if you can.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 15:50]
The significance of Lincoln away on 15:41 - Aug 25 with 1364 viewsBluefish

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:40 - Aug 25 by Mach_foreignBlue

Bluefish talking about Lincoln away, the place of his monstrous meltdown 

Bluefish don't worry about the significance of this game. Do your own bit first before worrying about anything/anyone else.  By saying do your own bit I mean support the team instead of insulting and abusing players.

Lincoln away is a place of your irrational meltdown. 5-3 defeat where you spent almost entire game having a hysteria about Edwards and Lambert and insulting them non stop. That obsession clearly took your attention away from the game because you didn't even know what was going on the pitch. When I asked you about the Captain Fantastic and the rest of the bollards in our defence you stood quiet for a while. I asked you why this so called leader couldn't organise that defence that was a like Swiss cheese. Lincoln forwards were having a laugh. You were incapable to offer an answer and after the moment of silence you came back to bashing Edwards and Lambert.

Of course I have had number of players that I don't like what they have been doing but I don't insult them during the games. I leave my opinions on the forum.

Support the team and try to watch the game if you can.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 15:50]

So so weird

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:42 - Aug 25 with 1363 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:41 - Aug 25 by Bluefish

So so weird

That's the truth. Support the team instead of insulting players/manager.
The significance of Lincoln away on 15:44 - Aug 25 with 1363 viewsBluefish

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:42 - Aug 25 by Mach_foreignBlue

That's the truth. Support the team instead of insulting players/manager.

I do you absolute goon

I won't bother responding anymore. You are a bellend

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:45 - Aug 25 with 1357 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:44 - Aug 25 by Bluefish

I do you absolute goon

I won't bother responding anymore. You are a bellend

The truth hurts, eh?
The significance of Lincoln away on 15:50 - Aug 25 with 1354 viewsBluefish

I won't bother replying to the gimp but for the benefit of others I haven't abused any players and didn't even abuse Lmabert during the game, I happily shouted fook off to him after a game. Never have I ever yelled abuse at gwion nor have I booed him. People making up lies compounds how much of a loser they are
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 15:52]

The significance of Lincoln away on 16:01 - Aug 25 with 1339 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:50 - Aug 25 by Bluefish

I won't bother replying to the gimp but for the benefit of others I haven't abused any players and didn't even abuse Lmabert during the game, I happily shouted fook off to him after a game. Never have I ever yelled abuse at gwion nor have I booed him. People making up lies compounds how much of a loser they are

What a liar you are ! You were so tiresome for the people around you. Your hysterical meltdown about both Edwards and Lambert was both funny and bizarre.

You insulted both Edwards and Lambert and now you have an audacity of denying this. I haven't said you booed them because you didn't. I've said you insulted them.

Don't worry about Cook, players or others. Do your own bit a support the team you attention seeking clown.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 16:02]
The significance of Lincoln away on 16:01 - Aug 25 with 1338 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The significance of Lincoln away on 15:50 - Aug 25 by Bluefish

"I won't bother replying......
"......but for the benefit of others....."

HA! Good one Fishers.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024