Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… 19:13 - Sep 24 with 2570 viewsChondzoresk

Bit rich from them… Jeez! They are a bunch of moaning old gits…worse than some of us.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/304349-paul-cook-“ipswich-are-the-bigg
Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 19:26 - Sep 24 with 2439 viewsMerseyBlue

I think he touched a nerve... I do hope we give them a spanking tomorrow. I won't be there but it's always good to shut their imaginative chant of "YEORKSHUH" down.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 19:27 - Sep 24 with 2444 viewsGuthrum

I do like this post from Gob_Bluth: 'Arguing about which League one club is biggest is like eunuchs arguing about which one used to have the biggest set of testicles'

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 19:28 - Sep 24 with 2422 viewsSitfcB

Doopers.

Of course he’s going to say that, every manager in the charge of the ‘big’ clubs in this league will all say the same about their club.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 19:34 - Sep 24 with 2364 viewsLeoMuff

Loving the eunuchs and testicles analogy 😂

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 19:39 - Sep 24 with 2331 viewsMattinLondon

Who cares about being the biggest club in L1? It’s like someone claiming to have the biggest micro-penis.

The old fashioned sense of ‘big’ club is almost non existent now. You could argue quite rightly that Wednesday are a bigger club than Watford. But no one half-decent will go to Wednesday as they are now, in the era of Sky money, an insignificant club in the third tier.

Edit. I didn’t realise that someone else had already made the comparison of bigger testiculs before my penis comparison. Not that I’m saying that it’s me with the massive micro penis.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 19:42]
Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 20:04 - Sep 24 with 2162 viewsitfcsuth

What do they expect him to say. I would be very concerned if he said anything other than that.

I’m sure Sheffield Wednesday fans would want Darren Moore to say the same about themselves.

Standard overreaction from football fans over absolutely nothing.
Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 20:23 - Sep 24 with 2082 viewsHerbivore

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 19:27 - Sep 24 by Guthrum

I do like this post from Gob_Bluth: 'Arguing about which League one club is biggest is like eunuchs arguing about which one used to have the biggest set of testicles'

He's basically nailed it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 09:57 - Sep 25 with 1382 viewsBlueBadger

Oh God, is this going to be Pompey/Bristol City all over again?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 10:07 - Sep 25 with 1365 viewsDarth_Koont

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 19:27 - Sep 24 by Guthrum

Absolutely superb. And bang on.

Pronouns: He/Him

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 12:08 - Sep 25 with 1147 viewspointofblue

As an aside, I’m surprised Cook has decided to make that particular rod for his back as saying we have the best players etc just adds pressure - we’ve only won one match this season and that was hardly at a canter.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 13:39 - Sep 25 with 957 viewsBlueandTruesince82

"Waited 142 years for a ginger bloke to put us on the map"

Sir Alf
A league title
Sir Bob
An FA Cup
A UEFA cup
Escape to victory

All big together.

Weds of course known for Di Canio pushing a ref over. Even the main character in tbe Full Monty supports Man U

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 13:56 - Sep 25 with 902 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Cook really does come out with a lot of crap, sometimes.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 14:11 - Sep 25 with 824 viewsblueprint

Self Implosion on Owls Forum over Cooks comments… on 13:39 - Sep 25 by BlueandTruesince82

"Waited 142 years for a ginger bloke to put us on the map"

Sir Alf
A league title
Sir Bob
An FA Cup
A UEFA cup
Escape to victory

All big together.

Weds of course known for Di Canio pushing a ref over. Even the main character in tbe Full Monty supports Man U

The main character in the Full Monty supports Sheffield United.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 14:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024