Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago 16:20 - Sep 29 with 1652 viewsKeno

and in the starting line up last night was the one player not rated by the previous manager

Well done Janoi!!

[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 16:21]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 16:33 - Sep 29 with 1573 viewsfranz_tyson

With Donacien, I would have thought he would have been desperate to leave here. Hasn’t been treated greatly at the club over the last three years and he would have thought he’d be KVY’s understudy. He’s been great and took his chance.

Surprised that with all the signings, El Mizouni is making the squad. Shows the door is still open.
Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 16:42 - Sep 29 with 1536 viewshype313

It's bizarre, a guy that the previous manager didn't fancy and lets be honest, most of us would have been meh if he'd had left in the summer, has turned out to be a stalwart!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:01 - Sep 29 with 1435 viewsJackSted

I've always liked Janoi. Always annoyed me when he was loaned out/never played due to Chambers. I'm so happy he's finally being recognised and fair play to him for sticking it out during the years of mistreatment from Lambo.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:02 - Sep 29 with 1421 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 16:42 - Sep 29 by hype313

It's bizarre, a guy that the previous manager didn't fancy and lets be honest, most of us would have been meh if he'd had left in the summer, has turned out to be a stalwart!

Always thought he should stay.

Treated badly by PL.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:03 - Sep 29 with 1419 viewsWacko

In fact, four of Hurst's big signings are still here

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:08 - Sep 29 with 1388 viewsCotty

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:03 - Sep 29 by Wacko

That's partly because anyone else would be mad to pay them what we are, though.
Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:17 - Sep 29 with 1332 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

I think there must’ve been some previous history between him and Lambert at Aston Villa. Lambert always said he viewed him as a centre half, and clearly didn’t rate him.
Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:30 - Sep 29 with 1249 viewswkj

I have always thought that Janoi never had a fair crack, and he's done very little wrong since he got into the squad. We were right not to bin him off as he's one of the hardest workers you'll see in this league

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 18:13 - Sep 29 with 1152 viewsBlueBadger

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:17 - Sep 29 by muhrensleftfoot

I think there must’ve been some previous history between him and Lambert at Aston Villa. Lambert always said he viewed him as a centre half, and clearly didn’t rate him.

Generally, Lambert would flip-flop between viewing him as a CB or a RB, depending on where HE thought we were strongest at the time, possibly so he had an excuse not to play him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 20:02 - Sep 29 with 984 viewsBurns7

He's been class and a true professional this season. Not one foot put wrong, bags of effort, playing like a hero while going mostly unnoticed.
Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 20:03 - Sep 29 with 981 viewsBurns7

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 18:13 - Sep 29 by BlueBadger

Generally, Lambert would flip-flop between viewing him as a CB or a RB, depending on where HE thought we were strongest at the time, possibly so he had an excuse not to play him.

Lambert didn't know his best team, that was a big part of the problem.
Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 20:32 - Sep 29 with 894 viewsEdwardF

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 20:03 - Sep 29 by Burns7

TBH Lambert didn't know his arse from his elbow

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 20:32 - Sep 29 with 896 viewsKeno

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 20:03 - Sep 29 by Burns7

" his best team" - you spelt 'anything' wrong

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 22:20 - Sep 29 with 718 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Isnt it odd that the only player who was here 12 months ago on 17:03 - Sep 29 by Wacko

Had to think to come up with 4... totally forgot Nolan was still ours, is he fit yet? Surely with out options now he wi be moved on...

Jackson is also surely done here, nowhere near the matchday squad. Have to think we expected offers and that if we did get them they were v cheeky.

Janoi has grabbed his chance and I'm pleased for him. Toto is so nearly a monster defender, he just needs cut the mistakes out and he could be a championship player but I really don't know if he can.

I'd expect 3 of the 4 to be gone by the start of next season regardless of if we go up. What's the situation with Janois contract, anyone know if he's in his last year?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024